Lazada.vn

Lazada.vn has a consumer rating of 2.08 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Lazada.vn also ranks 181st among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with Lazada.vn are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate Lazada.vn?

“Never sign up this horrible site”

J K.
7/18/18

I got my delivery date scheduled after 9 days I placed an order. However, a delivery guy didn't come without any notice and I couldn't contact him either. I waited for a few more days and contacted CS. I was told my order was cancelled because of "failed delivery" and asked me to make an order again. They said that there's nothing they could do one it's cancelled. It's absurd. What's more, Lazada don't allow customers to delete their account.

marinam138
March 30th, 2020
Guys, be careful if you bought something, and then, for some reason, decided to return the goods when returning the voucher, then when buying the next product you need to buy it for the amount indicated in the voucher. If you buy something for a different amount (less than a voucher), the difference will not return to you.

As for the delivery, in my case, everything was on time, and just as easily I returned the goods. My disappointment is associated with vouchers, I did not know about such nuances and didn't expect it.
jk255
July 18th, 2018
francoist5
April 22nd, 2019
Again as usual without fail, Lazada failed again. "Returned as failed delivery" This time I got them. The delivery guy phoned me, I was sitting at the door when I answered, no one was outside, then he called again; and again no one outside. Every time he called he only said, "sorry no English". I then checked my tracking number and the item was returned already. I contact the help centre and all I got after I gave them the delivery guys number; sorry I cannot do that, we are not allowed to call outside our department. It is a breach of security and I will get fired.

Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.vn staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Lazada.vn?

Have a question about Lazada.vn?