Review of Lazada.vn

Lazada.vn reviews

Tel: 5000379-2586

francoist5
4/22/19

Again as usual without fail, Lazada failed again. "Returned as failed delivery" This time I got them. The delivery guy phoned me, I was sitting at the door when I answered, no one was outside, then he called again; and again no one outside. Every time he called he only said, "sorry no English". I then checked my tracking number and the item was returned already. I contact the help centre and all I got after I gave them the delivery guys number; sorry I cannot do that, we are not allowed to call outside our department. It is a breach of security and I will get fired.

jk255
7/18/18

I got my delivery date scheduled after 9 days I placed an order. However, a delivery guy didn't come without any notice and I couldn't contact him either. I waited for a few more days and contacted CS. I was told my order was cancelled because of "failed delivery" and asked me to make an order again. They said that there's nothing they could do one it's cancelled. It's absurd. What's more, Lazada don't allow customers to delete their account.

Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.vn staff and other customers.

Lazada.vn?