LawnMowingOnline reviews

Saint Louis, Missouri 63101, USA
support@lawnmowingonline.com

ericf142
9/21/18

Pretty simple, my lawn needed to be mowed, contractor accepted the bid, and didn't show up. Then they make you wait 72 hours to resolve the dispute, it's ridiculous.

Tip for consumers: Don't use the site

maureenq1
7/24/18

Based on a recommendation on Next door, I contracted Lawnmowingonine.com to mow my lawn twice while on vacation recently. On the website, you select a mow date, yard size, grass length and any message to the mower. I clearly stated that a commercial mower would not fit between my garage and the pool in the back yard. Both jobs were picked up by a mowing service (the website doesn't give their name). The first mow date came and went without acknowledgement that the lawn was mowed. I messaged the mower each day. Three days later, the mower sent a message that he couldn't mow my yard because his commercial mower wouldn't fit in the back yard. Really? The same thing happened for the second mow date. Finally, I put in an order for just the front yard, which did get mowed. I had to pay extra because the grass was so long. Lawnmowingonline did refund the charges for the two unfilled orders.
I will never use this service again. The mowing services don't read their messages, they don't perform the work on the contracted date, and don't communicate with the customer, as stated on the website.

michaelp745
6/13/18

I broke my hand, so I needed someone to mow my lawn. I thought this site could be the answer to my problem. They had no problem accepting my money, but I didnt get any communication after that. After three days of trying to get someone to mow my lawn, I just gave up and mowed the lawn with my broken hand. Thanks for nothing. Runnning a business requires more than just setting up a website. You actuallly have to provide the service you offer.

ginam144
6/1/18

I have been using their service for a few years now to cut my elderly fathers lawn. It is about all he can afford and now I am disabled and unable to cut for him. They are unreliable. In addition they need to stop advertising for $19 sure this it what we were paying. But this last time all of a sudden they said the lawn went into bidding. The same guy who had just cut the time before for $24 plus I tipped now wanted $30 another guy offered a bid for $39. The professional landscapers only charge $35 and they do a beautiful job. Finally after 3 days of when the lawn was to be mowed a bid of $24 came in and I accepted. Well it has been 10 tens now since lawnmowing online accepted my payment terms at check out. My elderly father still does not have his lawn mowed. No one will contact you. Finally I received an email from the office stating I can cancel. But if I cancel I will not see my funds back for another 7 days. My father is on a fixed income he sets that money aside at the beginning of the month. He does not have the available funds to pay another mower and now the lawn is twice as high and will cost double that. My father is in tears he lives in a strict area where you are highly fined if the grass is too high. I just has part of my kidney removed in December and should not be in this heat but will have to mow on Sunday my day off. To me this is falsely misleading customers especially the elderly and disabled when they advertise at $19 and accept your payment at checkout and even give a mow date. Then next thing you know you are being high jacked for more money. I was told by the company I could wait it out until a lower price comes up which I did but no one showed up.

miltonj9
5/15/18

Unable to cut my own grass this week. So I gave LMOL a try. Wow is all that I can say. Put job out that afternoon, got a hit that night. I did offer more than listed price but only by $8.00. Requested jopb to be completed in 2 days, contractor came out the next day. Communicating via "text" on site is safe and simple. Good, prompt work, gentleman was courteous and grass looks good. I will repeat.

willisg8
5/1/18

The quickest of lawn mowing services I have come across in a field I always full slow services delivery. It is a definitely a five star rating.

marcih6
4/8/18

Thank you for making my yard look so amazing! I will definitely refer LawnMowingOnline.com to my friends and family.

cristinaj8
3/20/18

Fantastic Work! Very professional and courteous. Will definitely use again and recommend to family and friends.

jens381
3/15/18

Fast reliable and convenient! This site connects you to the lawn care provider that is right for you! I recommend them to everyone

momj
2/13/18

Customer service is a big deal to me, Lawn Mowing Online has a quick response and turn around time. YES, Hire them today!

peterd171
2/7/18

Extremely impressed with the professionalism and high quality job done. Definitely recommending this 5-star mowing company to my friends!

Peter, Atlanta.

ameliem2
1/16/18

My lawn is mowed it looks better than ever before! I made a request on Friday evening and in the morning someone was at my door. I can't believe it was soo simple and affordable!

sohaibk2
12/27/17

It was really easy to set up the job. I had some additional instructions for the contractor who responded quickly and made sure the job was done the way I wanted. Really impressed with the professionalism and would definitely recommend to others.

aisten
12/22/17

I used the form to book a next day service, to which they responded promptly. The contractor did an amazing job, was very professional and my lawn was left looking fantastic! From now on, this is the only company, which I will trust and allow to take care of my yard.

kristinar17
11/13/17

Gets all of the work done quickly and makes sure your yard stays in that desired condition! Leaves all of the work to them and gives you the leisure to do what is needed in your own life.

tima102
11/9/17

I've used LawnMowingOnline several times now and their service is always tremendous. They're always on time and get the job done quickly. Very fair prices too.

anniej19
10/20/17

We've given like 6 or 7 jobs to this site. Worked fine until the last one, which makes me completely doubt the value of the service.

He accepted the job, mowed the lawn within the time allocated, and then when we checked it out, he completely missed the mark. Left corners completely not mowed, and it seemed that he didn't even trim even though we paid more for trimming. It was the worst mow I've ever seen. We contacted him to come back out, and he responded saying he would...which he did...a week after the original mow. By that time, the grass had grown, and frankly it was kind of stupid to get him to finish. Based on other reviews, he has a tendency to accept jobs, and complete them on his time, not your's. I don't recommend using him, and frankly, I'm concerned about him accepting jobs at our home again, and I'm considering leaving this service and going with another service because they refuse to remove contractors like this from their program, despite multiple negative reviews and experiences.

Why can't we choose our own contractor? Why do we have to be concerned that when we use LawnMowingOnline we'll get stuck with a contractor that breaks promises and still expects payment in full? Six good experiences, and then one completely terrible experience with a complete lack of action relevant to multiple bad reviews has ruined this service for me.

Do you really want to use this service and take the risk that this guy will mow your lawn poorly, in two segments, a week after you needed it done? Carefully consider it, and seriously consider instead going with a competitor that will actually let you choose your own contractor.

Tip for consumers: Seriously consider instead going with a competitor that will actually let you choose your own contractor.

Response from Lawn M., LawnMowingOnline Representative
Sorry to hear the contractor provided poor service. All customers can choose the contractor they want, just click on the contractor after any order and click the "HIRE THIS CONTRACTOR" button to hire the contractor again or choose a different contractor if that contractor is not available. Payment is not released to a contractor until the customer is 100% satisfied and clicks "approved" on a job, so if you had told him he needed to mow the entire yard again, he would have or another contractor would. We value every customer and do not take negative reviews lightly. This contractor has been permanently removed from LawnMowingOnline so they can not provide poor service to any other customers.
jesss62
10/5/17

The easiest service I have ever used. This 5-star mowing company was incredibly prompt, and didnt miss anything. Our family will only be using LawnMowingOnline.com from now on.

malloryu
9/27/17

Amazing company, super affordable and professional. There's nothing better than being able to sit back and relax, and still have a perfect lawn at the end of the day. I highly recommend their services to everyone, they are worth every penny.

sarar82
9/21/17

The website was very easy to use, and I had submitted my information in just a couple of minutes. The contractor showed up the next day and did a wonderful job on my lawn. I love getting the pictures as proof!

katied51
9/19/17

Very satisfied! The contractor was on time, did an amazing job and cleaned up after he was done! My yard looks awesome!

baileys39
8/27/17

Arrives in time and gets the the job done exceptionally well! Arrives in time and gets the the job done exceptionally well! Arrives in time and gets the the job done exceptionally well!

melaniec48
7/29/17

The guys at LawnMowingOnline do an absolutely awesome job! My lawn looks incredible! Thanks guys! Five stars!

linnaeah
7/29/17

Very easy to book the service online. Excellent job! Completed on schedule. I will definitely continue to use. Thank you very much!

duncano4
7/11/17

What an awesome lawn-mowing website! It linked me with a qualified contractor in a matter of minutes.

3 days

By Lawn M., LawnMowingOnline Representative

All contractors are paid unless the customer says the contractor did not do the work and requests a refund. Contractors work for the customer not LawnMowingOnline.com. Message the customer and ask why they cancelled and requested a refund.

Helpful answer -1

It depends on the property. The order page can give you a detailed price.

Helpful answer -1

There are no cancellation fees.

Helpful answer -1

It depends on what the customer ordered and the tip the customer left. Some contractors only take bidding jobs which can be any amount since customers can order any service now, not just lawn mowing.

Helpful answer -1

LawnMowingOnline does not keep contractors or customers money. We respond to every email. There is no phone support. If you did not receive payment, it's because the customer said you did not do the work and requested a refund.

Helpful answer -1

The website is at www.LawnMowingOnline.com

Helpful answer -1

Depends on what customer ordered, there is no set percentage

Helpful answer -2

The website will tell you if there are contractors in that area.

By Lawn M., LawnMowingOnline Representative
Questions? Get answers from the LawnMowingOnline staff and other customers.

7 Photos for LawnMowingOnline