Laroche-posay.co.uk

Laroche-posay.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 1 review indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Laroche-posay.co.uk?

yoshiyao
June 17th, 2019
This is a review of the product "La Roche Posay Effaclar H Moisturiser". I have included both sides of my argument -- it's good at its job but it made my acne worse!

It moisturized my skin quite well but I only found that my acne got worse after using it for over a week-- I don't really recommend if your skin type is like mine; oily and sensitive. I felt irritation a bit and some of my pimples were generally getting worse.

If your skin type is dry and not really AS sensitive as mine (mine's just extremely sensitive- bad luck for me;() then go ahead! Test it out for a few days on a patch of skin in order to see whether it's great for your acne or skin or not!

For those who have a bad reaction to shea butter on your skin; I'd advise against using this product on your skin. Here is my video review: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0YjNw9guOM

Questions? Get answers from the Laroche-posay.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Laroche-posay.co.uk?

Have a question about Laroche-posay.co.uk?