Review of LaptopScreen

Tel: 1-855-630-1111
a@laptopscreen.com

elizabethg300
5/17/19

When the screen on my favorite laptop died, I was almost resigned to ditching the machine and buying a new one that I knew would not be as good. Then my partner found LaptopScreen.com. My replacement screen came very quickly, considering that I am located in Asia, and worked perfectly. Communication with the company was easy and effective. Highly recommended.

coryo10
5/16/19

I was so impressed with the next day delivery of my screen. After searching other places, laptopscreens.com was also the best price!

timothyg129
Timothy G.
5/15/19

I've bought screens from laptopscreen.com for years - I always try to buy here first because they do it right; I've had problems with screens from Amazon and other vendors but not laptopscreen.com!

glennk64
Glenn k.
5/15/19

Didn’t have credit card so tried PayPal. Couldn’t REmember PayPal login, so went back to site, cart was empty and had to search for product again.

josuem18
Josue M.
5/14/19

I ordered a new screen for my laptop in accordance to the website but unfortunately the screen was not the correct one. I returned the screen sent to me and was told that I would get a refund since your company does not have the correct screen.

pamb320
Pam B.
5/14/19

Very quick and easy to purchase a replacement screen for a Lenovo TP580 I also chatted with a rep for about 2 minutes, he confirmed the part number I needed instantly.

dianeb439
Diane B.
5/14/19

Quick and easy which would give a 5 stars BUT the splitting of the order and charging so much for shipping 2 stars.

deborahm199
Deborah M.
5/14/19

The two online chat reps that assisted me were knowledgeable and really helpful. I am so impressed with the site's customer service.

kevinh344
Kevin H.
5/13/19

good web site and very easy to use with using your model number of your laptop or Ipad. the delivery was in fact two days early from the ETA given when I ordered it on Friday the 3rd of May I received it on the 6th not the 8th. The protective packaging was good also and no damage to the product. It took me just 30 minutes with watching a video and going step by step to replace my laptop screen which I am using to write this email thank you laptopscreen two thumbs up.

nestorm19
Nestor M.
5/13/19

Easy to find the part as the site provided search via part numbers. Old screen had part number stamped on back and was exact match to what this site recommended. Great that video was also available; took less than 10 mins to install new screen.

lukez3
Luke Z.
5/13/19

There was no way to compare the model number on my old screen with the screen you showed by laptop model number.

jeffo44
Jeff O.
5/12/19

GREAT SERVICE, I am so appreciative that your bussiness had this computer part, a screen for my older version Samsung Computer that most Vendors no longer that part, my Samsung is very critical for my bussiness and personal life, I would not trade my older version Samsung Computer for anything, even a Mac Book, but without the part you provided to me, I might have been forced to purchase a new Computer, disrupting my bussiness and adversely impacting my life.

With MUCH Appreciation, You have a very loyal customer for life and I shall refer any person I know in need of a Computer or electronic to your bussiness.

Respectfully Submitted,
Jeff Michaelson
A very satisfied customer

willm102
Will M.
5/11/19

Very user friendly shopping! Just add to cart, input shipping info, input payment info, and YOU'RE DONE!!! 1 2 3

joshuaa43
Joshua A.
5/10/19

So far so good; I'll let you know if it works. --> It worked GREAT. Easiest thing I've ever done with a computer short of blowing dust out of it. The video provided on your website was all the info I needed to make the repair. Your product arrived well-packaged and incredibly quickly and the installation could have been done by a elementary school kid. Can you tell I'm happy?

dwightr16
Dwight R.
5/10/19

From ordering to receiving was easy and prompt.
My only complaint is when the page is white it has a tinge of gray and looks a little fuzzy. On all other pages the detail is great.

pamelag108
Pamela G.
5/10/19

The section for my apartment number wouldn't recognize my entry. It took 4 tries to get it to accept my apartment number.

anonymousv433
anonymous V.
5/10/19

Great selection, great prices. Have purchased several screens from this company, would highly recommend them

gennar7
Genna R.
5/9/19

So Far,....I have only placed an order, so not much to say

Fast shipping well packaged no apparent damage.
But I still have not tried to install it yet.

milesk21
Miles K.
5/9/19

It always a pleasure dealing with LaptopsScreens
I have ordered from here before & tech support was great.

paulx7
Paul X.
5/8/19

Easy to navigate site. You might want to include information on how to locate a laptop model number

stevenw142
Steven W.
5/7/19

Very easy to find the component needed. The prices are very competitive. Amazing post-sale customer experience and support!

yannim2
Yanni M.
5/7/19

Once again a satisfied repeat customer. Laptopscreen.com is always friendly on phone and accommodating to any situation. Thank you.

noahm63
Noah M.
5/6/19

Original review: I only gave 4 stars instead of 5 because I could have sworn I saw that there was free shipping.

Review After Receiving Product: This site is pretty great. I swear the new screen has nicer colors and is more clear than the original. Also, I received the new screen in the mail in about 3 or 4 days after placing the order. Great experience.

christopherz28
Christopher Z.
5/5/19

Found the screen I wanted right away. The checkout process got a bit "clunky", but I figured it out after a moment.

paulc392
Paul C.
5/5/19

It would be helpful to provide information on how to find the right number in the laptop to search on your website for the correct screen. Overall, however, you've got a very good website.

Hi Inder. We accept returns for any reason with-in 45 days. We pay return shipping for orders returned with-in 45 days from USA & Canada. International buyers are asked to pay the return costs when return reasons are not directly related to incompatibility or a vendor mistakes: i.e. customer ordered wrong item, or changed their mind about the purchase later.

By Ellis B., Usalaptopscreen Representative

Barb, Create a support ticket at www.LaptopScreen.com/Support - we usually reply with-in 15 minutes during our business hours (12am-6pm Pacific). Please include your original screen's details when preparing the ticket and our support will be able to provide an exchange option with-in the same request. Support is able to forward the replacement to you as soon as you advise them that the return tracking is active. Regards, Ellis LaptopScreen.com

By Ellis B., Usalaptopscreen Representative

Thomas, the item has been delivered to the port of entry and appears to be waiting for inspection by the German customs officials. Deutsche Post will be the best organization to contact in-regards to the delays. Simply provide a tracking number when calling in to the customer service line and they will be able to advise you when the parcel will ultimately be delivered. Please contact our support department directly if there are any further concerns. Once the parcel is delivered (late) please contact our support and we'll gladly claw-back the International Shipping charges from Deutsche Post for the guaranteed delivery being late, it was supposed to have been delivered on the 7th of December. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B., Usalaptopscreen Representative

Hi Peter, We do not perform repairs - we supply LCD screens only. A brick'n'mortar repair shop would charge at least $100 for this type of repair.

By Ellis B., Usalaptopscreen Representative

Hello Dan! I assume you mean a Dell XPS L501x. Resolution above 1366x768 requires a double channel video cable (8 more physical wires) Most laptop that shipped with an LCD resolution of 1366x768 are equipped with a "lighter" single channel cable. Laptops that are equipped with a single channel cable would require a video cable replacement for a resolution upgrade. A full featured cable will usually have markings of "FHD" or "FullHD", while a single channel (lighter) cable can be marked as "HD". Since your laptop was originally manufactured for a variety of LCD options - there is a good chance that your cable is already full-featured; alternatively you should have no problem sourcing a FHD cable from Dell (or used from other sources) for your LCD upgrade. (For laptops that were only released with a 1366x768 screen finding a FHD cable is nearly impossible) Regards, Ellis Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B., Usalaptopscreen Representative

Hi Jimmy! Good luck! It actually is possible to repair hot/stuck pixels (those that are not fully dead)< one of the more common methods is to use a pixel fixing program like: http://udpix.free.fr It will flash colors and patterns on screen for a specified amount of time which can bring back stuck pixels. Also, if you purchased the LCD from us - our support would be happy to exchange it for you under the 3 year warranty our screens come with. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B., Usalaptopscreen Representative

According to the tracking number the parcel was undeliverable for the address in Denmark, provided by the customer. Customer is welcome to reply to our support ticket with an address clarification or to request a refund. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B., Usalaptopscreen Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other customers.

9 Photos for LaptopScreen