Review of LaptopScreen

Tel: 1-855-630-1111
a@laptopscreen.com

charlesv82
3/18/19

The screen was packed very well (multiple layers of bubble wrap/foam inside a double-layer cardboard box). At first I thought they had sent me a glossy screen instead of the matte screen I had ordered. However, it turned out to just be a glossy film protector which I promptly removed. I had not issues swapping out the screen and it worked as expected.

jasonm630
Jason M.
3/15/19

Laptop screen is good for my IT business, they have screens that will fit any laptop.

My only suggestion is to have a search function that you can search by interface (LVDS/eDP), resolution, and panel type (TN, IPS, OLED). Because 99.99% of panels are interchangeable on the same interface and giving people the choice to upgrade would be great (I upgrade laptop panels all the time) the only Laptop that has a bios lock to a certain panel is Toshiba that I've seen so far.

kevinw264
Kevin W.
3/15/19

Thanks! Quick and easy to find my led at a very reasonable price. The proper part was packaged well and delivered on time.

philipo19
Philip O.
3/15/19

I elected for default USPS shipping which I thought was included in the price. Only after I submitted my order did it show up as a $29+ charge. Fortunately, it was declined and I was able to select UPS 3-day for $12.95.
Not a straightforward and clear business practice in my opinion. I should give you a 1-star rating, but am being kind today.

patriciam632
Patricia M.
3/15/19

I called and received good advise on my purchase.
I feel grateful that i called in and received presales support.

melindam65
Melinda M.
3/14/19

Screen was great and installation was successful. I saved lots of money not having to buy a new computer!

williaml466
William L.
3/14/19

Quick and easy,plus easy to locate my screen. Awesome info just in case you dont know your screen size. I will use this site again!!

anonymouse383
anonymous E.
3/14/19

Seems like a streamlined experience, I like it. But I'll keep my 2 stars until I get the display! Thanks!

michaelf721
Michael F.
3/14/19

Very easy, love the videos on how to replace video screens - very helpful! Thank you for the discount for returning customers.

juanm203
Juan M.
3/14/19

Until now everything is going smooth as butter. Hope the screen is the promoted model (full hd). a free shipping would be good too!

klausv4
3/13/19

Well packed and that was good since the package was punctured during shipment. Panel was still intact and works like a charm with no dead pixels.

paulm1100
Paul M.
3/13/19

I have been using this company for years and the process I seasy and the items have always been top notch.

johnd2286
3/12/19

Buyer be ware. I used their system to order a laptop screen for a chromebook based off of model number. They sent me the wrong screen and will not respond to messages sent in regard to this matter.

Response from Ellis B., LaptopScreen Representative
LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working LCD replacement or your money back.

Customer is welcome to contact support via one of our published methods, all support requests received during business hours are answered with-in minutes. And our average telephone hold time is less than 30 seconds.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111
samuelh105
Samuel H.
3/12/19

Ordering was quick and easy the screen took little time to arrive and was in perfect working condition.

supreets3
supreet s.
3/11/19

Received screen on time. Price was awesome. Great customer service. Would highly recommend this website

anonymousd369
anonymous D.
3/11/19

simple and straightforward. I appreciated the effort to make sure that we are ordering the correct part.

gastonl13
Gaston L.
3/11/19

Web site très bien. Support rapide et précis sur demande. Bravo Facilité pour faire une commande.

silanex
Silane X.
3/10/19

A bracket was bent and I had to bend it with a pair of pliers! Otherwise everything was absolutely perfect!

damirb6
Damir B.
3/8/19

Thank you, I really appreciate your support. I will upload a video (to youtube) showing how to assemble the screen

dimitriu
Dimitri U.
3/7/19

Quite easy to find the screen for our laptop.
Fast delivery. Fair price.
FYI
The two top brackets was folded over the screen on arrival. Was easy to bend them straight with a small plier but the metal is soft and might break if not careful.
Best Regards
Dimitri

jamesg916
James G.
3/7/19

The website is comprehensive and easy to use. The part came in quickly and was properly packed. Following the instructions on a YouTube video, it took about 30 minutes to complete the job. It worked perfectly and I was able to use the laptop right away. I've been a PC tech for since the 1980's, thanks for saving me the hassle of dealing with the manufacturer's warranty process!

anonymousx359
anonymous X.
3/7/19

I have been using Laptopscreen.com for several years now for screen parts for my business, The large selection, quality and excellent customer service keeps me coming back.

andyt91
Andy T.
3/6/19

it was easy to find what i need. It was easy to go through the checkout process. So far i like what i see.

brianr194
Brian R.
3/6/19

The store always has the screen that I need and the pricing is excellent. Shipping is always fast as well and the screens usually come in well before the estimated arrival date.

fazeelu
Fazeel U.
3/5/19

Screen is not working. When I power ON my laptop a beep sound is heared after some time. Please solve my issue ASAP. Already I e waited for a month to receive the order

Hi Inder. We accept returns for any reason with-in 45 days. We pay return shipping for orders returned with-in 45 days from USA & Canada. International buyers are asked to pay the return costs when return reasons are not directly related to incompatibility or a vendor mistakes: i.e. customer ordered wrong item, or changed their mind about the purchase later.

By Ellis B., Usalaptopscreen Representative

Barb, Create a support ticket at www.LaptopScreen.com/Support - we usually reply with-in 15 minutes during our business hours (12am-6pm Pacific). Please include your original screen's details when preparing the ticket and our support will be able to provide an exchange option with-in the same request. Support is able to forward the replacement to you as soon as you advise them that the return tracking is active. Regards, Ellis LaptopScreen.com

By Ellis B., Usalaptopscreen Representative

Thomas, the item has been delivered to the port of entry and appears to be waiting for inspection by the German customs officials. Deutsche Post will be the best organization to contact in-regards to the delays. Simply provide a tracking number when calling in to the customer service line and they will be able to advise you when the parcel will ultimately be delivered. Please contact our support department directly if there are any further concerns. Once the parcel is delivered (late) please contact our support and we'll gladly claw-back the International Shipping charges from Deutsche Post for the guaranteed delivery being late, it was supposed to have been delivered on the 7th of December. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B., Usalaptopscreen Representative

Hi Peter, We do not perform repairs - we supply LCD screens only. A brick'n'mortar repair shop would charge at least $100 for this type of repair.

By Ellis B., Usalaptopscreen Representative

Hello Dan! I assume you mean a Dell XPS L501x. Resolution above 1366x768 requires a double channel video cable (8 more physical wires) Most laptop that shipped with an LCD resolution of 1366x768 are equipped with a "lighter" single channel cable. Laptops that are equipped with a single channel cable would require a video cable replacement for a resolution upgrade. A full featured cable will usually have markings of "FHD" or "FullHD", while a single channel (lighter) cable can be marked as "HD". Since your laptop was originally manufactured for a variety of LCD options - there is a good chance that your cable is already full-featured; alternatively you should have no problem sourcing a FHD cable from Dell (or used from other sources) for your LCD upgrade. (For laptops that were only released with a 1366x768 screen finding a FHD cable is nearly impossible) Regards, Ellis Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B., Usalaptopscreen Representative

Hi Jimmy! Good luck! It actually is possible to repair hot/stuck pixels (those that are not fully dead)< one of the more common methods is to use a pixel fixing program like: http://udpix.free.fr It will flash colors and patterns on screen for a specified amount of time which can bring back stuck pixels. Also, if you purchased the LCD from us - our support would be happy to exchange it for you under the 3 year warranty our screens come with. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B., Usalaptopscreen Representative

According to the tracking number the parcel was undeliverable for the address in Denmark, provided by the customer. Customer is welcome to reply to our support ticket with an address clarification or to request a refund. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B., Usalaptopscreen Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other customers.

8 Photos for LaptopScreen