Review of LaptopScreen

Newark, Delaware 19713, USA
Tel: 1-855-630-1111

memphisd
2/18/18

Product performed as stated. I got confirmation of in-stock screen model to match my laptop's brand and model. Clear and detailed billing (price and shipping). Fast shipping and delivery via USPS Priority Mail as scheduled. Follow up notice for each step of the purchase and shipping process. Although, lower prices were available from other vendors, they seems not to be trustworthy. LaptopScreen met my expectation 100%.

janicet43
2/12/18

With a cracked laptop screen I contacted laptopscreen and an online chat directed me toward the right screen for my HP. My husbands friend did the installation and it was seamless. I couldn't be happier with my purchase. My laptop is back up and running.

robertp349
2/8/18

I was able to walk through easily finding the laptop screen that I needed. Could not quite believe it as soon as it arrived. I gotten used to lately waiting for things I order taking 7-10 working days. Not so Will reorder from here when I need my next screen

nd64
2/2/18

I did my research and checked out a few sites that offered a replacement screen for my laptop. I decided to go with Laptopscreen.com because they had good reviews and offered a warranty in the case something happened to my replaced screen. The order process was easy, the product was here 3 days before expected with no issues. I installed my new screen the next day and it's been smooth sailing ever since. Thanks Laptopscreen.com. You guys are GREAT!

norberth17
1/30/18

However the site looks a bit outdated, the information and the availability of the products was a very good surprise. Got all the necessary tools shipped with the selected screen. Items arrived very fast. Both products and delivery cost was reasonable.

augusts16
1/23/18

Screen replacement went smooth, watched the video to see how to replace the display screen and obtain the correct number of the screen required. Ordering was easy once the exact screen was identified, display arrived in a timely manner.

stephend89
1/19/18

I was very impressed by the speed my new laptop screen arrived.

One Thursday my canine friend jumped off the sofa after I stratigically placed my laptop on the floor in the hope to break his fall, so he thought!!.

After launching my canine into outer space, I search the web for a replacement. Coming across laptopscreen.com which boasts a next day delivery service, the challenge was on!!

The delivery service was second to none, Friday morning the door bell rang, it had arrived!! Apart from Amazon prime this is the fastest service I have experienced.

The package was covered in fragile tape, opening revealed a bubble wrapped package and within I can only describe as the box it came in out of the factory, inside was a sealed bag containing the screen.

It was nice to see that it was professionally wrapped and care was taken for it to make it safely into my hands.

I will be using laptopscreen.com if the unfortunate incident happens again when my canine lands back on earth.

craigg61
1/12/18

I ordered a screen and it showed up much faster than I expected. I immediately took it into my home office and installed it. I booted up and one side was broken. I am not sure if it was like that and I didn't notice or if it happened during my installation so I just ordered a second screen and that showed up within a week. I looked the second one over carefully before installation and it looked good so I installed it and it is working beautifully. Even with purchasing two screens it was cheaper than replacing the laptop. I would definitely buy from them again.

michelee18
1/12/18

We bought a refurbished screen to replace one that broke on an Acer laptop and it's as good as new. There was only 1 dead pixel and I dare you to find it! :) Would definitely purchase from this seller againl

dd229
1/11/18

I was shocked at how fast the item came. It was well packed and in great condition. Would buy from them again anytime.

dang141
1/8/18

HP laptop screen went pink. Don't like taking things to get fixed, distrust thing. Found sight with Google search. Found replacement screen and ordered. Screen arrived few days later. 1 mounting tab got bent in shipping. Bent it back with no problem. Installed easily and works perfect. Thanks Laptop Screen.

angelab215
1/4/18

Fast easy purchase! Easy to find what I needed, watched provided video for quick precise easy installation. I'm not a tech person but was able to replace my daughters screen without a hitch and save a bundle of money doing it myself!

ricks169
1/2/18

Received what I expected to be a new screen. Nowhere did it mention that it was used but it certainly looked that way when I received it. Screen came scratched all over and with what could possibly be a crack. They had an on-line return process which I though would be good and I requested a refund through that. After completing the return process, it said they would send me a new screen. I don't want another screen that's why I filled out the refund form. Have not heard back, however the holidays were in there so I understand things may be delayed. Suggest you confirm what you are ordering (new, used etc.) before you order. I will update with how the rest of the process goes.

Response from Ellis B., LaptopScreen Representative
LaptopScreen.com guarantees a working replacement LCD or your money back!

Majority of the LCDs we sell are brand new and the condition of the screen is always clearly marked on our website. The most common reason for customers noticing scratches on their brand-new screen is due to the protective film not being removed from the screen during installation.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111
robertp328
12/21/17

Easy to order, received with in a few days easy to install, screen fit perfectly. I now have a working laptop.

takel3
12/20/17

Muy buena atención, y seguimiento para la compra de la pieza exacta.
lo recomiendo amplia mente para realizar cualquier pedido para pantallas de laptop

crystalm90
12/19/17

Let me start off by saying I've saved a couple hundred dollars alone just from this website b/c I didn't think I could fix my own computer. LaptopScreen had tutorials on how to replace your screen and I was in aww that I did this myself. On an even happier note I got my screen before the actual ship date and I hooked it up and it started off just fine but then the screen went all weird, so I went back online to Laptopscreen.com and the switcharoo we so easy. I was responded to by the same person who is John (what up John) who's last name I do not know but by his responses alone I knew he was a real person. I will definitely order from here again and I'll let every person that has a computer issue know about this site and company you all are simply amazing!!!!

felipem25
12/12/17

I bought the screen, shipping was really fast (no kidding, was in my hands in 2 days), working perfectly.

brentm57
12/12/17

Ordered a new screen for my Lenovo. Had been to other sites looking and was pretty confused but laptopscreens made it easy to ensure I was ordering the right part. Box arrived on time and, although the outer box was pretty torn up from shipping (USPS), the inner package and screen were undamaged. Worked perfectly!

micheller200
12/7/17

Ordered a screen for a damaged laptop, it arrived on time and was exactly what was required. Cost was reasonable too. Excellent service - will use them again and recommend them.

kimo54
11/30/17

After searching many sites for a screen replacement, I choose laptopscreens.com because of the part replacement search engine. I had some reservations about replacing the screen myself, but it was a snap (literally). Just used the old screen's number, entered the info into the search platform, and presto, the correct part. Although not the least expensive, felt paying a bit more for the correct replacement far outweighed the headache of fooling around with the wrong part. Would recommend them to anyone who is personnaly replacing their laptop screen for the first time

kentb30
11/23/17

Incredible ! I ordered a replacement screen just two days ago. Today it was right at my doorstep, here in Norway. I was prepared to wait for weeks ! Now its already in place, fit perfectly-my Toshiba laptop is shining like when it was brand new!
Definitely recommended!

mh204
11/22/17

My screen was delivered a few business hours after ordered. I was very surprised! I read great reviews about this seller and they clearly live up to their standard. Great Job.

scottr105
11/21/17

Was easy to order, didn't cost a fortune, arrived undamaged. Can't ask for much more than that. Would do it again, but hopefully won't need to. Cheers.

sandyd62
11/18/17

I got my new screen faster than I expected. There was a video showing me how to install it on the website. Not even one dead pixel. The new screen works like a charm... could not ask for a better experience.

vinp1
11/16/17

Nice quality screen delivered super fast at a great price. Happy I found this site and saved my laptop.

Barb, Create a support ticket at www.LaptopScreen.com/Support - we usually reply with-in 15 minutes during our business hours (12am-6pm Pacific). Please include your original screen's details when preparing the ticket and our support will be able to provide an exchange option with-in the same request. Support is able to forward the replacement to you as soon as you advise them that the return tracking is active. Regards, Ellis LaptopScreen.com

By Ellis B., LaptopScreen Representative

Thomas, the item has been delivered to the port of entry and appears to be waiting for inspection by the German customs officials. Deutsche Post will be the best organization to contact in-regards to the delays. Simply provide a tracking number when calling in to the customer service line and they will be able to advise you when the parcel will ultimately be delivered. Please contact our support department directly if there are any further concerns. Once the parcel is delivered (late) please contact our support and we'll gladly claw-back the International Shipping charges from Deutsche Post for the guaranteed delivery being late, it was supposed to have been delivered on the 7th of December. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B., LaptopScreen Representative

Hi Peter, We do not perform repairs - we supply LCD screens only. A brick'n'mortar repair shop would charge at least $100 for this type of repair.

By Ellis B., LaptopScreen Representative

Hello Dan! I assume you mean a Dell XPS L501x. Resolution above 1366x768 requires a double channel video cable (8 more physical wires) Most laptop that shipped with an LCD resolution of 1366x768 are equipped with a "lighter" single channel cable. Laptops that are equipped with a single channel cable would require a video cable replacement for a resolution upgrade. A full featured cable will usually have markings of "FHD" or "FullHD", while a single channel (lighter) cable can be marked as "HD". Since your laptop was originally manufactured for a variety of LCD options - there is a good chance that your cable is already full-featured; alternatively you should have no problem sourcing a FHD cable from Dell (or used from other sources) for your LCD upgrade. (For laptops that were only released with a 1366x768 screen finding a FHD cable is nearly impossible) Regards, Ellis Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B., LaptopScreen Representative

Hi Jimmy! Good luck! It actually is possible to repair hot/stuck pixels (those that are not fully dead)< one of the more common methods is to use a pixel fixing program like: http://udpix.free.fr It will flash colors and patterns on screen for a specified amount of time which can bring back stuck pixels. Also, if you purchased the LCD from us - our support would be happy to exchange it for you under the 3 year warranty our screens come with. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B., LaptopScreen Representative

According to the tracking number the parcel was undeliverable for the address in Denmark, provided by the customer. Customer is welcome to reply to our support ticket with an address clarification or to request a refund. Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/ On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111

By Ellis B., LaptopScreen Representative

Questions? Get answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other customers.

4 Photos for LaptopScreen