Laptop-ac-adapters.co.uk reviews

Tel: 227454 3015

donm289
8/21/18

They are really a company called Toptaay in Limassole Cyprus, 20, Gialtas PC3 100
Steer clear of them, I have reported them to barclaycard fraud division

timov3
6/12/18

Not a fan of writing reviews, but would love to make an exception for this site. If scamming was a sport on the olympics, this site would take home every medal. Ordered something, it did not get delivered, then i get redirected to some fake number from which I am sent on a scavenger hunt to retrieve my package. Horrible service

Do not make the same mistake as me, do not order here. Ever.

christopherf49
3/19/18

Ordered a Bose Soundlink replacement battery from this site. Checked the Royal Mail tracking number they emailed which turned out to be invalid. Having read the other reviews here I dont expect it to arrive. I paid by credit card via their PayPal link and as a precaution I have cancellled the card.

adriennef8
3/6/18

Its clearly stated on their website that delivery takes 5-10 working days - WHAT A LIE!!!!!! I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR 4 WEEKS NOW!!!
No money back, even no response from them
DEFINITELY AVOID!!!

AC-ADAPTER.CO.UK: LOOK AT THE REVIEWS.... FANTASTIC BUSINESS... SHAME...

keithc76
1/9/18

I wish I had seen these reviews before I fell victim to these fraudsters.
I ordered a new laptop battery early December and received it today, (a long 4 weeks later). It arrived from Malmo in Sweden??? in a box that had been crushed and battered.
Inside the box was a clearly very old and much used anti-static bag, containing a matching very old and much used battery which looks like it has been rejected from a battery recycling plant.
The battery itself is bent in the middle and the insulation peeled back in 3 different places.
I have sent an Email to these people demanding a refund but I don't expect any response.
Please do not buy from this site, even though it's 5 star reviews look very enticing.

manuelm71
7/14/17

I'm looking for a samsung adapter...I found cheap and really easy to this shop....but I was not sure about them....I KNOW NOW...STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE !!!!
We have in Italy two sites www.migliore-adattatore.com and www.adattatore-pc.it.
Both sites show a mobile number ''already gone''.....into the reviews you can see there are plenty good reviews...daily someone leave good feedback......I try to be in touch with them.....the only answer from e-mail.....I asked for a number to call....the never give me....I ask them also why they show on contacts an address if they haven't got any......never answer me about that....I do not trust at all about this site.....STAY AWAY ALSO FROM THIS SITE.....which is exactley the same site that we have in Italy.....

keirr2
3/29/17

I wish I had read these reviews before ordering a charger for my ASUS laptop. I did receive what looks like a genuine ASUS charger but it wasn't the correct one so is useless. I have emailed directly and through their website and have been ignored. I would suggest looking elsewhere for your laptop charger! Feel like I have been ripped off because it wasn't cheap!

chrisn40
2/14/16

I ordered and paid £40 for a laptop battery from Laptopacadapters.co.uk and two weeks later, the wrong one arrived. Their customer service team told me that I could return it to China at my own expense, as they put it: "remark the item valued is $1. send it via the flat mail (post standard delivery). so we will not be charge the customs tax, or we will refuse to receive the return package". I replied that under UK law they were in breach of contract and should supply the correct item with postage paid returns label ASAP. I sent my suggestions for resolution by letter to their Chinese Head Office (cost £2.25, with certificate of posting), which I copied by email to their customer service team. This letter and all emails were ignored. After giving them a month to respond, I sent the paper trail by email to my bank's fraud section. NatWest has just written to inform me that they have credited my account by £40, so there is some justice. My advice is do not use this company but if you already have, keep a good paper trail and resolve issues through your bank.

georgeb111
9/18/15

Should have done some more research but was looking for additional power supply for HP laptop and site seemed ok. Product not genuine HP as specified -no surprise I suppose. Of more concern is that the adapter runs at a temperature that is almost too hot to touch and is a serious concern in terms of fire risk! UK plug is compact but I read on another review that it doesn't contain a fuse -no sign unless it is moulded into the plug during manufacture. Overall will be throwing this away and buying from HP direct... suggest you stay away this company is a rip off!

barryl29
9/16/15

I had issues with another similarly named company. Ordered goods thinking UK and then got a cheap comptable. Plug looked like 13 amp UK but illegal as unfused. Contacted them but all they said was test it and no further support. Again in Shenzhen, China but goods seem to come from a different address. Be wary.

alanj30
6/17/15

Beware of this company, stay away! They are currently being investigated by Trading Standards and the IESSB. (Independant Electrical Safety Standards Board). This is NOT a UK company, their address is 2309 NanGuang JieJiaDaSha, Shenzhen, Guangdong, CHINA. 518031. The Goods are NOT CE Compliant and have been tampered with to make them look like top brands.

ansark
11/3/14

This is a Fake Busines and ripping off Customers. I have ordered an Laptop charger and after paying that I realise that its coming from China and picture was showing that it is coming from UK. Also the scam is customer can pay from all major credit cards but it takes you to paypal. I have Send a couple of email to cancel the order and reply back from ''ALICE'' I am going to copy the reply below

Dear Mr
Thanks for your order and sorry to make you wait so a long time

But now the adapter you have order we have no stock in warehouse
So we have to adjusting cargo from other warehouse
Would you please wait some more some time

Thanks for your email

Wish you a sweet day

Best regards

Alice
Customer Service Dept

I have to Contact to Paypal lets see how paypal help me. Will update soon.

johnd78
6/20/13

Fake and faulty items. No customer service if there is a complaint. They say they have bases in US and UK and that items will be sent from these despatch centres. They only have one based in Hong Kong that sends out fake and or faulty goods. Stay away.

Questions? Get answers from the Laptop-ac-adapters.co.uk staff and other customers.

Laptop-ac-adapters.co.uk?