PTBateria.pt

PTBateria.pt has a consumer rating of 4.94 stars from 35 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. PTBateria.pt also ranks 9th among Laptop Batteries sites.

• Produto chegou em perfeitas condições, com boa comunicação ao longo do processo.
  • Comprar na PTBATERIA.PT foi uma experiência diferente, visto que a Empresa se localiza em outro país que não o meu.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate PTBateria.pt?

“Product does't fit but they gave back the money, 100% satisfaction”

Jatin B.
7/8/20

One of the best experience of Online Purchase. The Item I bought does't fit but they gave back the money with 100% satisfaction. Owner is highly responsive and work upto maximum satisfaction. Very Good and trustworthy Seller. Will always recommened to others.

produto chegou (5) outro país (3)
jatinb2
July 8th, 2020
Will always recommened to others.
ptbateria p. – PTBateria.pt Rep
We will continously provide our good products in good quality and price. Also after-service is timly provided. Thanks for your order!
leandroc19
August 3rd, 2020
Found what I was looking for, with a great price, a great customer experience and when I encounter a problem(que equipment did't fit), post-sales services arranged me a solution almost in the same day and made a refund even before I reply to their e-mail and made a new order.

Tip for consumers: The site and service are excellent. Dellivery take a while to Portugal (about 2 months) but it worth the wait. The products are very well protected in shipping.

mariap1089
June 18th, 2020
Good seller. Item as described. Received the package well conditioned. Very good help support staff. As expected due the pandemic situation I received my purchase in reasonable timeframe. I will buy in this seller whenever needed it. Recommended.
abelm55
June 1st, 2020
Product came with a malfunction but they gave back the money. So they are legit. Will probably buy something later
ptbateria p. – PTBateria.pt Rep
Thanks for your order, we will always provide good products and service to our customers.
joaos45
July 29th, 2020
The product arrive in 3 days it was very quick. After installing, the battery was dead, but the post-sales service answer very fast with several options, including a fast refund. Good service.
ptbateria p. – PTBateria.pt Rep
I am sorry the last battery in stock in germany was sent to you. It was not in good condition since stay long time in hamburg warehouse. Recently new batch of batteries and adapter arrived in our germany warehouse for fast shipping. Thanks for your order!
rv62
May 27th, 2020
I bought a charger and it worked perfectly, and the attention of the charger input pin confirmation service was excellent
peterk669
July 9th, 2020
The laptop battery was as described and fit my HP Elitebook just fine. It is working great and is a good replacement for the old one which is no longer holding a charge.
raulm78
January 20th, 2020
Excellent product in relation to price quality, works perfectly. Aconselho a visitarem o site bons preços.
ptbateria p. – PTBateria.pt Rep
Thanks for your order and trust. Our company specialized in laptop battery&adapter for over 12years. We sell many different brands in good quality&price.
jorgem208
October 16th, 2019
Ordered a battery for my laptop and it arrived here in Portugal in four working days by GLS. The packaging was very good and the battery is brand new. It's was 60% charged and when the charge finished i had about the same battery time (maybe a little bit more) compared with the original battery that came with my laptop. Before ordering i sent an email that was promptly answered asking about the country where the battery would be sent from (there was stock in europe and it was sent from Hamburg/Germany). Overall it was a great experience.
ptbateria p. – PTBateria.pt Rep
Our hot products are stored in the local country warehouse, but not all of products, because there are too many different products. Thanks for you order!
miguelb64
April 9th, 2018
Equal to original but at 1/3 the original price! Fit's perfect. Works great. First charge made for 8 hours. Didn't heat up like another I've bought last year on another site. Works like a charm!
Totally recomend this store. Thank you!

Tip for consumers: Please be certain of the type, model and amperes of the original battery before order a new one. Sometimes they are physical equal but with different voltages, so be careful and take a good look at details.

paulog13
October 2nd, 2019
A great price, send in expedite time and a happy costumer were the key elements of this service. In the future I know who to contact.
ptbateria p. – PTBateria.pt Rep
Bem-vindo ao voltar na próxima vez, obrigado por sua confiança
josef98
January 9th, 2019
Very Good service, but might be better by improving the Portuguese language in the site.
It would facilitate Portuguese customers who do not speak English.
ptbateria p. – PTBateria.pt Rep
Thanks for your suggestion, we will improve it
jorger56
February 24th, 2018
I had some doubts about this store and the battery I wanted to buy. Well, it exceeded my best expectations. The battery works very well.
Thanks a lot.
claudiod14
June 12th, 2018
Web site item description matches with received item. Great communication with seller. Item arrived in good condition and is working fine. Recommended.
luisp95
June 25th, 2018
Easy to choose, buy and pay. Information on time about the delivery. Nice price. Very good service. I recommend.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PTBateria.pt staff and other customers.

Portugal bateria do port? Til & adaptador do port? Til para Dell HP ASUS Acer Sony Samsung...

ptbateria p.
Portuguesa Bateria
Estamos envolvidos no mundo da bateria e no carregamento há 13 anos, temos mais de 280,000 modelos de bateria de computador, adequados para mais de 150 marcas de computadores populares no mundo, e ainda estamos a desenvolver novos produtos e modelos todos os dias.

Tínhamos mais de 250,000 pedidos de mais de 75 países e regiões do mundo, foram amplamente reconhecidos pelos clientes

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PTBateria.pt?

Have a question about PTBateria.pt?