PTBateria

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
4.6 / 5

PTBateria has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 149 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with PTBateria most frequently mention good service.PTBateria ranks 5th among Laptop Batteries sites.

This company does not typically respond to reviews

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 95.7%

• Produto chegou em perfeitas condições, com boa comunicação ao longo do processo.
  • Great service, great costumer suport and great products!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate PTBateria?

“Asus Charger”

Carlos M.
2/11/22

I bought a Asus charger in this site, it took a long time to arrive, 16 days, and it was sorted for customs. I contacted them, they provided the invoice and ofered to pay the ustoms expenses. I receive the charger, it was well packed, it works perfectly and they sent me the money of the customs expenses. Higly recomend.

“SCAM (battery not working, no money back, no replacement)”

Hafsa B.
3/13/22

The battery came after 3 months, I installed it and it stoped working after a week, I took my computer to a professional and it's not a software issue, but a battery issue, the battery is fit for my computer but doesn't work. I tried to contact client services but they are completely ignoring me, I sent 4 emails and it's been 3 weeks, no answer, I DO NOT RECOMMEND, I basically lost 70€ (54€ of the battery + 16€ in customs). I am very disappointed and feel like I've been robbed. I want my money back or a replacement :(

perfeitas condições (4) great service (3) produto chegou (5) outro país (3)
carlosm775
February 11th, 2022
Verified purchase

Laptop Charger

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your order and waiting. We sent all orders within 24hours after your payment. If you are asked for any customs fee, we will pay that fee to you soon. Our company provide one year warranty, looking forward to your more business!

hafsab4
March 13th, 2022

Tip for consumers:
You are charged extra fees for customs.
Client services ignores you if you’re trying to return the product.
They stop answering once you have a problem with the product, they don’t want to give me my money back nor send a replacement.

Battery

pedrop159
March 3rd, 2022

My only hickup was related with hiden cost regarding customs. I payed 10€ more cause the item come from Hong Kong

josec936
February 25th, 2021

The battery was delivered in good conditions and correspond to the reference I asked. It is funcioning very well.

laptop computer battery

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Glad to hear that. We are proving that our company is fessional in this field.

josem1360
January 19th, 2022

Everything is OK. The battery matched. Well packaged but took a long time to arrive ( more than 1 month).

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your order&trust. Due to covid-19 protection and typhoon, HK flights were descreased. The delivery time may be delayed, normally it takes about 16working days to reach your home.

thomasl1187
June 30th, 2021

Perfect, the seller asked me befor dilivery for a picture of the battery to send the richtig one. TOP

Battery for Notebook

martinam80
March 30th, 2021

The order took a bit to arrive but once it came was amazing. The battery works perfectly and the customer service was always quick. I totally recommend ptbateria

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your order and recommendation. We are professional in this field.

brunom109
May 18th, 2021

Great product, all as described and show in the pictues.~
Great client support.
Product works as expected.

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your order and trust. We are proving our company are professional in this field. If any questions you may contact us freely, we will reply within 24hours.

alicen91
January 27th, 2021

Excellent battery.
I've been using it for a month now and works perfectly.
I took a while to arrive, but it worth the waiting.

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Glad to hear that. We concern to provide our products in good quality &price to our customers. We will prove it worth your waiting. Thank you!

luise131
May 20th, 2021
Verified purchase

The product took a while to arrive but it's ok, since I was warned about that possibility before buying. But it came in good packaging and condition. After almost two weeks since I installed the new battery on my laptop, after doing the recommended powercycles that we need to do when we get a new battery, I found out that it lasts almost 30 minutes more than the one I had on the laptop that came with the factory. After this time of use, everything works great. I will definitely buy from PTBateria again.

Tip for consumers:
Do not stress if the Order takes some time to arrive. It's not the store's fault. Batteries and Customs have a long history run now. Just patiently wait. It's worth it because the product ends up being as good as expected.

A battery for my laptop: ASUS GL502VM-77B06DB1

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Very glad to hear that our new battery give a new life to your laptop. Delivery time is about 18days by China post with valid tracking number. If the items can be checked"em estoque Gartz DE1" online, we will directly send from germany by DHL. It will take about one week to reach your home. Thanks for your order and waiting.

alim182
June 2nd, 2022

I strongly recommend "Newlaptopaccessory" because of their high-quality products, friendly support and fairly price.

Tip for consumers:
Good price, good quality of battery & adapter, making fast shipping and swift after sale service.

Laptop Battery

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Well, thank for your recommendation. Our company is professional in this field. We build many sites in different languages. Such as "ptbateria.pt" for Portugal& Brazil market. "Newlaptopaccessory" for EU countries etc. we sent all orders within 24hours after your payment. It will take about 12-18days to EU countries from China. If the item can be checked in stock in our germany warehouse. We can send by DE DHL. It will take 2-7days to reach your home.

andrf5
May 14th, 2021

Products arrived in perfect condition. Cordial and responsive costumer support. Be aware that, in the current pandemic situation, delivery can be slower than usual.

josef98
January 9th, 2019

Very Good service, but might be better by improving the Portuguese language in the site.
It would facilitate Portuguese customers who do not speak English.

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your suggestion, we will improve it

antniol
April 22nd, 2021

Until now the batery works ok and the price is very competetiv, only the time waiting for the package was to long...

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your order&waiting. We are professional in laptop battery&adapter for over 14years. We are concerning on the quality of our products also in good price. The shipping time from germany by DHL is 3-7days to EU countries if the item is in stock in germany. If shipping from China. It will take about 16wokring days to reach your home. We reply email messages within 24hours if any query.

saras765
August 24th, 2020

Great service and price, even in times of covid with restritions on the transportation they were still able to deliver my parcel.

josm19
February 22nd, 2021

It is the second time I buy articles in PTBateria.pt and I am very pleased with them. The articles are the ones advertised and are perfect as substitutes for the originals. Delivery in reasonable time, without excessive delay. I will buy again if I need new items.
José Matos

Tip for consumers:
Good product store, very good service.

Electronics

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your orders and trust. We will continously provide our good articles in good price to our customers. Delivery time would be faster since we finished our CNY holiday now.

janb490

Safety packed
10 days delivery to Czech Republic

keyboard for laptop HP

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your orders of laptop adapter and keboard from our company. We are proving our company are professional in laptop parts field for years!

gustavog53
August 29th, 2020

I ordered an Asus Power Adapter and it came with a faulty EU power socket adapter as well, but their customer service was kind enough to rectify the situation promptly! So I only have good things to say!

pauloc65
June 28th, 2021

The batery is what was on the site and with a excelent quality.
Good relation between price anda product

Computer batery

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Well, Many thanks and hope you enjoy shopping with us!

manuels220
January 27th, 2022

Excellent, I confidently recommend this firm for purchases of the products it sells. Honest and reliable service.

josea802
March 18th, 2021

Excelent sevice and the qualiy of the item I bought is perfect.

Thanks to Joe I was at all time informed of the situation of the transport.

Nothing Special

Battery Charger

mariap1089
June 18th, 2020

Good seller. Item as described. Received the package well conditioned. Very good help support staff. As expected due the pandemic situation I received my purchase in reasonable timeframe. I will buy in this seller whenever needed it. Recommended.

raulm78
January 20th, 2020

Excellent product in relation to price quality, works perfectly. Aconselho a visitarem o site bons preços.

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your order and trust. Our company specialized in laptop battery&adapter for over 12years. We sell many different brands in good quality&price.

virgliog
December 24th, 2021

I recomend the use this site to purchase eletronic equipment. I am in Portugal and I have tried to find locally the battery without sucess and finally it was possible to have my whises completed

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your order&trust. Our company produce many brands of laptop battery&adapter for over 14years. You can enter the part number of your old item to directly search on our website: https://www.ptbateria.pt

kenzl
October 22nd, 2020

The company is very efficient, they are very nice and worried about delivering the right product to the costumer. I asked for three chargers already and never had a problem. During the quarantine they were able to deliver the charger in one month even though it was complicated due to the fact it was the middle of the quarantine. This is the website to go when I need a charger.

Obrigado por suas mensagens. Nossa empresa é uma empresa legítima, especializada em bateria e adaptador para laptop por mais de 14 anos. Nós vendemos para o mercado mundial. Nossa empresa tem um site online de vários países para negócios de pedidos. Merci pour vos messages. Notre société est une société légitime, nous nous sommes spécialisés dans la batterie et l'adaptateur pour ordinateur portable depuis plus de 14 ans. Nous vendons au marché mondial. Notre société a un site Web en ligne dans de nombreux pays pour les commandes.

By ptbateria p., Portuguesa Bateria