PTBateria

PTBateria has a consumer rating of 4.89 stars from 119 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with PTBateria most frequently mention good service and replacement battery. PTBateria ranks 4th among Laptop Batteries sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 10 days

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 98.4%

• Produto chegou em perfeitas condições, com boa comunicação ao longo do processo.
  • Great service, great costumer suport and great products!

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate PTBateria?

“Good service”

Luis E.
5/20/21

The product took a while to arrive but it's ok, since I was warned about that possibility before buying. But it came in good packaging and condition. After almost two weeks since I installed the new battery on my laptop, after doing the recommended powercycles that we need to do when we get a new battery, I found out that it lasts almost 30 minutes more than the one I had on the laptop that came with the factory. After this time of use, everything works great. I will definitely buy from PTBateria again.

“Excellent product”

Alice N.
1/27/21

Excellent battery. I've been using it for a month now and works perfectly. I took a while to arrive, but it worth the waiting.

perfeitas condições (4) great service (3) produto chegou (5) outro país (3)
luise131
May 20th, 2021

Tip for consumers:
Do not stress if the Order takes some time to arrive. It's not the store's fault. Batteries and Customs have a long history run now. Just patiently wait. It's worth it because the product ends up being as good as expected.

A battery for my laptop: ASUS GL502VM-77B06DB1

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Very glad to hear that our new battery give a new life to your laptop. Delivery time is about 18days by China post with valid tracking number. If the items can be checked"em estoque Gartz DE1" online, we will directly send from germany by DHL. It will take about one week to reach your home. Thanks for your order and waiting.

filipes14
March 28th, 2021
Verified purchase

Very good quality product. It fits perfectly. The old battery of my laptop only lasted 1 to 2 hours, now it can handle more than 6. Exceptional and very attentive service. Recommend this seller!
Is a laptop battery and adapter professional manufacture!

Labtop batery

jacks1162
December 2nd, 2020

I recently ordered a battery for my laptop. My computer is over 5 years old and finding parts can be challenging. My order arrived within just a few days. The item was very well packaged and was in new condition as they had described. Installation was very straight forward and the device has been working for the last few days with no problems reported by the OS. I have at least 2 more laptops that require batteries and I look forward to ordering them from these guys. Thank you so much!

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your trust. We are professional manufaturer in laptop battery&adapter for over 12years. Welcome to visit our webiste. ptbateria.pt

luiss346
March 15th, 2021

I ordered a laptop charger through this store convinced it was european, but as the order shipped out I found out it is actually from China. Nonetheless, the price was very good, my order only took a couple of weeks to get here and they were very helpful during the whole process, so I'm very happy with my purchase and I'll do business with them again, for sure.

Tip for consumers:
The store is China based, so don't be alarmed abou delivery times. It takes a while, but it gets there. And they really are helpful along the way.

Laptop charger.

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your order, Our company is located in Shenzhen China. Some batteries and adapter are in stock in our germany warehouse that you can check and see "em estoque Gartz DE" online. We sell to worldwide market for over 12years. We also have FR, US, AU warehouse for fast shipping. But if it is not in stock in our overseas warehouse. We will ship from China. It will take about 11-16working days by China post with valid tracking number to reach your home.

rafaels241
January 14th, 2021
Verified purchase

I'm very happy with the purchase! The baterry works perfectly, shipping was fast and now I can use my laptop unplugged again.

Due to coronavirus my shipping method had to be changed after the order was placed and I had no problems with that thanks to great customer service.

If you live in Brazil like me, you can trust purchasing from PTBateria.pt

Notebook baterry

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your order and trust. It takes about 5-7days by DHL express. And 15days by China post. If we were told your address disctrict was suspended for DHL express from our shipping company, we will directly send emails to ask our customers if we could arrange by China post with valid tracking number.

manuelm384
June 19th, 2021

It Took a little more time than expected to arrive but great product (charger and battery) and client support is excellent.

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your order and waiting, this parcel took 13working days to reach your home. We reply messages within 24hours if any query. Looking forward to more business with you!

rafaelr158
April 7th, 2021

Thanks to them I recovered the mobility of my old eee pc t101mt tablet. The replacement battery works like it should.

Laptop battery

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Very glad to hear that. Wish the battery give a new life to your tablet. We are looking forward to your more business!

melvinc90
December 27th, 2020

EVGA doesn't support their laptops anymore and by luck I found this website. Shipping took a little bit of time since it was outside the US and I emailed support for an update. They were quick to respond and assured me that the battery was on it's way. I just installed the replacement battery and it's working great!

Melvin - New Jersey, USA

Battery

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Our company have US, DE, AU, FR, IT warehouse for fast shipping. If it is not in stock in local warehouse. We will send from China by post.

eurme
June 29th, 2021

I'm happy with the charger. Its cheap and good quality. I needed to wait a little but it's worth it.

Thanks guys!

Be patience

Charger

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your order&trust. It took 16days to reach your home, We test each item before shipping to make you get a top quality product. We are proving our company specialized in laptop battery&adapter for years!

jatinb2
July 8th, 2020

One of the best experience of Online Purchase. The Item I bought does't fit but they gave back the money with 100% satisfaction. Owner is highly responsive and work upto maximum satisfaction. Very Good and trustworthy Seller.
Will always recommened to others.

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

We will continously provide our good products in good quality and price. Also after-service is timly provided. Thanks for your order!

martinam80
March 30th, 2021

The order took a bit to arrive but once it came was amazing. The battery works perfectly and the customer service was always quick. I totally recommend ptbateria

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your order and recommendation. We are professional in this field.

leandroc19
August 3rd, 2020

Found what I was looking for, with a great price, a great customer experience and when I encounter a problem(que equipment did't fit), post-sales services arranged me a solution almost in the same day and made a refund even before I reply to their e-mail and made a new order.

Tip for consumers:
The site and service are excellent. Dellivery take a while to Portugal (about 2 months) but it worth the wait. The products are very well protected in shipping.

Products used:
Laptop battery, laptop battery charger

mirtad2
January 28th, 2021
Verified purchase

Needed a replacement battery for my ASUS laptop that the manufacturer refused to sell me or service even though it's only a couple years old. This was the only store that would sell me a suitable replacement (and at a reasonable price). Arrived, installed, and working like a charm.

Laptop batteries

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Yes, Our company are professional in this field, we have the oldest and newest laptop batteries and adapters available. If there is no result when you search with the part number of your old item on our website, please email us freely. We will reply you within 24hours.

bencee
March 30th, 2021

The staff is very helping and answers every question. The quality of product is excellent, shipping is tracked. I recommend them.

manuelc193
December 9th, 2020

I ordered a battery to my toshiba laptop. It arrived in good conditions.
Good service.
Fast shipments.

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your order 170001782. Yes, Our QC team test all items one by one to make sure the product in good conditions before shipping.

miguelc248
April 1st, 2021

The package arrived very quickly and very well packed.
Much appreciated
As I ordered. Original Charger

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Well, We are glad to hear that. Our company are professional in laptop battery&adapter for over 14years. We will continously provide our good quality products in best price to you.

ricardod96
December 9th, 2020

I had an Asus laptop that had the original battery dying out (could not have the laptop unplugged). Luckily I found this website and ordered a battery! It is working very well, now I can use my laptop for about 4-5 hours before I need to charge it.

Very happy with the purchase.

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Very glad to hear that. It seems our battery gave a new life to your laptop :) yeah, our company was specialized in laptop battery&adapter. You may send the part number of your old item if you are not sure which one on our webiste.

adama546
March 30th, 2021

I am very satisfied with product. It came good packed + very nice customer support from the shop, double checking from their side does it is exact model of battery is fitting my laptop.

Tip for consumers:
If you are in doubt about any product contact seller, they are very nice and helpful.

laptop battery

goncalot
November 26th, 2020

I bought a battery for my laptop and I have to say the service was really good. Shortly after paying, I received an email asking for a photo of my battery, as there were two possible models. What I received is a perfect match for my laptop. Due to covid, probably, it took a bit to arrive. Overall: I do recommend!

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

According to our experience during our selling time 12years. Some items in the same part number have serveral different apperance for choose. So before shipping we will check the exact picture with our customers to avoid any mistake. Thanks for your understanding.

abelm55
June 1st, 2020

Product came with a malfunction but they gave back the money. So they are legit. Will probably buy something later

ptbateria p. – PTBateria Rep

Thanks for your order, we will always provide good products and service to our customers.

gustavog53
August 29th, 2020

I ordered an Asus Power Adapter and it came with a faulty EU power socket adapter as well, but their customer service was kind enough to rectify the situation promptly! So I only have good things to say!

sr461
April 14th, 2021

Got my MacBook Pro 13" mid 2010 a new battery from this site and the experience was just outstanding.
Everything ran smoothly and the costumer service was right away on answering my questions! Great!

Battery

mariap1089
June 18th, 2020

Good seller. Item as described. Received the package well conditioned. Very good help support staff. As expected due the pandemic situation I received my purchase in reasonable timeframe. I will buy in this seller whenever needed it. Recommended.

andrf5
May 14th, 2021

Products arrived in perfect condition. Cordial and responsive costumer support. Be aware that, in the current pandemic situation, delivery can be slower than usual.

kenzl
October 22nd, 2020

The company is very efficient, they are very nice and worried about delivering the right product to the costumer. I asked for three chargers already and never had a problem. During the quarantine they were able to deliver the charger in one month even though it was complicated due to the fact it was the middle of the quarantine. This is the website to go when I need a charger.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the PTBateria staff and other customers.

Portugal bateria do port? Til & adaptador do port? Til para Dell HP ASUS Acer Sony Samsung...

ptbateria p.
Portuguesa Bateria
Typically responds within 10 days
Estamos envolvidos no mundo da bateria e no carregamento há 13 anos, temos mais de 280,000 modelos de bateria de computador, adequados para mais de 150 marcas de computadores populares no mundo, e ainda estamos a desenvolver novos produtos e modelos todos os dias.

Tínhamos mais de 250,000 pedidos de mais de 75 países e regiões do mundo, foram amplamente reconhecidos pelos clientes

How do I know I can trust these reviews about PTBateria?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.9
Have a question about PTBateria?