StoreBattery.co.uk

StoreBattery.co.uk

storebattery.co.uk

StoreBattery.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4.75 stars from 55 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. StoreBattery.co.uk also ranks 6th among Laptop Batteries sites.

• Arrived within the stated delivery time and works a treat.
  • Great service, always there to help, no need to go anywhere else

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate StoreBattery.co.uk?

“Excellent Service”

Benjamin W.
6/12/17

Great service! Battery was exactly what I needed for my laptop. Customer service responded quickly to all questions.

“Avoid at all costs !!!”

emma m.
12/31/16

All of the laptop battery websites i have looked at are the same company. The UK store is located in China. It will take weeks to receive the WRONG item ! Whilst they keep telling you to "please understand us, we have googled the item and it fits, try again, place in laptop and it works". It wont work because it does not fit ! They offered me a half refund if I held onto the item and the other half would be refunded if i would kindly dispatch the item onto another unsuspecting customer !! No unacceptable. You cannot return the item as most postal services do not allow the postage of lithium batteries and the only way to ship it back is with a delivery company costing more than the item is worth ! Paypal will only retrieve my money if i return the item, so i flung it back in the unsuspecting post to china as quick as i could costing 16.80 because i will not let this company keep my money !!! Avoid, Avoid, Avoid I will be reporting this company to trading standards ! SHOCKING

delivery time (3) great service (3)
benjaminw21
June 12th, 2017
kevinm170
Verified purchase
Competitively priced, delivered on time, and as described.
Upon installing battery, laptop showed 'plugged in not charging', which seems to be a common problem with Dell laptops (see google) when replacing battery. Uninstalled battery drivers and reinstalled, and problem was resolved. No further problems, battery works fine and holds charge as expected.
emmam94
December 31st, 2016
vickyq1
vicky q. – StoreBattery.co.uk Rep
Hi, sorry for delay. As you may know, the battery is dangerous. So the shipping is always difficult. We are doing our best to improve it now. And we are setting up a warehouse in UK now. So the delivery process is better now.
thanost
October 9th, 2015
I made an order for a laptop battery ( http://www.storebattery.co.uk/lenovo-ideapad-s210touch-series-10.8v-36wh-laptop-computer-batteries-in-uk-united-kingdom-p-109223.html )

because i needed an upgrade. The original battery for the lenovo s210 in a 24Wh and the one i bought was a 36Wh as it's on the description and title of the product. The price is also higher than the 24Wh batteries.

I contacted the company in order to confirm that the battery is a 36Wh one and they assure me before they sent it. After 1 month the battery came and it was a 24Wh one. I wrote them back and they admitted that they sent a 24Wh one and they offer a refund of 3USD...

The case is also sent to formal authorities in order to protect other buyers.

I have message logs, and everything else proving their scam.
leer38
September 15th, 2015
Verified purchase
Ordered new battery for my Dell laptop. Arrived within the stated delivery time and works a treat. Would like to see delivery times/cists reduced but besides that I would recommend this company.
wojciechm6
May 11th, 2018
Everything was fine. Service fast and efficient. good comunication. the battery was properly selected.
kutlut
October 22nd, 2015
Verified purchase
The battery has no HP logo on it but works fine. No problems so far.
richardd151
December 23rd, 2016
Verified purchase
I found it hard to find the right battery for my Lenovo s20, but StoreBattery had it listed so I ordered one.
I had problems tracking the order but one email and they sent me a link to the tracking. There was a slight delay because of the volume of Christmas post but the batter arrived in good time.
It fits and is showing a good charge.
Thanks for the good service. I will use again if I need to replace a battery.
ep413
Verified purchase
Shipped promptly and arrived well packed. The battery is as described and has restored my laptop's endurance. Very pleased.
alang46
December 11th, 2015
Verified purchase
Besides a slight hiccup with initial delivery, after contacting the service desk prompt delivery was assured and obtained.

I am delighted with the final outcome and the quality of the battery.
joshuas69
Verified purchase
Battery arrived quickly, no problems to install and has given new life to my macbook air. Thank you
matthewn34
October 29th, 2016
Verified purchase
My laptop was originally bought from PC Specialist a few years ago. The battery had died meaning it only lasted for about twenty minutes at a time.

I found the batteries part number and did a Google search and ordered a new one.

New battery came soon enough and now my laptop works fine again.
veronicaj7
September 11th, 2015
Verified purchase
It arrived when it said it would, very well packed, works very well at the moment but only used it one night so far
nickf49
May 21st, 2016
Verified purchase
Found the right battery type with easy and felt re-assured as site said it would check I had ordered the right one before dispatch. Very easy to set up account and pay, I could track my order at any time. All in order an easy to use process which delivered what I had ordered with no fuss or issues
johnc770
June 30th, 2017
Prompt delivery, product as specified. Very happy with my product which works perfectly for my modest needs
martink40
September 19th, 2015
Verified purchase
Ordered a replacement battery on a Thursday night and it arrived the following Thursday, which was well within the estimated delivery time. On installing it in my laptop it worked perfectly and from the fact it already had a 50% charge it proved that the battery had been tested before being dispatched. I would definitely use StoreBattery.co.uk again and would recommend it to anyone else looking for a replacement battery at a good price.
sheltonk11
November 16th, 2015
Verified purchase
Item was accurately described with prompt delivery, well packaged and good correspondence so that I knew where it was in the supply chain.
I recommend them.
christophers53
September 24th, 2015
Verified purchase
Good service all round , battery working well so far .
balazsn
March 3rd, 2016
Verified purchase
I ordered a GRNX5 replacement battery, everything went easily (US shipping address). The package arrived in a relatively short time, I am absolutely satisfied.
tonyd80
December 22nd, 2016
Verified purchase
Excellent service. Checking by StoreBattery to ensure the correct battery was ordered was a bonus and the battery arrived in good time. It is working well and I am delighted with the new life in my laptop.
fawada
September 21st, 2015
Verified purchase
Battery received on time. Very quick service. Works very well. I am happy to do business again. Thanks
francise6
December 10th, 2015
Verified purchase
Ordered battery came in next couple of days and worked straight off charging to full capacity and then indicating that I could work on full power and brightness for another 5.5 hours (when the original 24W battery said 1.5 hours).I've tested this through a couple of away from power socket cycles and have been pleased with the results
annaf37
March 5th, 2016
Verified purchase
easy and quick! the battery is working well and got it very quickly
zoltang2
January 16th, 2016
Verified purchase
Perfect item, perfect delivery! Thank you! :)
stephanied58
February 19th, 2016
Verified purchase
The battery arrived promptly with good packaging. Would definitely use StoreBattery again.

Dear neville, We are sorry for delay as we are at sleep time. We have contacted our logistic company for the further information. The tracking information update very slowly due to Christmas Day and New Year are coming. And All parcels will have some delay as the Forwarders are very very busy at this period. But don't worry, it is on the way to you local Post Office. It should arrive in one week. Could you please wait for it with your patience? Thank you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please kindly understand us. Thank you.

By vicky q.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the StoreBattery.co.uk staff and other customers.

Laptop battery manufacturer directly wholesale laptop batteries and adapters, wholesale DELL, LENOVO, ACER and ASUS Batteries etc. High quality with low price.Please feel free contact us!

vickyq1
vicky q.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about StoreBattery.co.uk?

Have a question about StoreBattery.co.uk?