StoreBattery.co.uk reviews

Tel: +852-23651288
service@storebattery.co.nz

cliffordw16
1/15/16
Price, quality and delivery very good. Will use again in future
davidl252
1/15/16
Very good item and service.
andyr41
1/15/16
Battery arrived exactly as described, genuine Dell product. My laptop now has s new lease of life! Thanks again.
kevint62
1/8/16
excellent would use you again
tomp83
1/8/16
Arrived when it said it would, and it does the job.
dans125
12/18/15
Battery arrived in good time and seems to be working fine
alang46
12/11/15
Besides a slight hiccup with initial delivery, after contacting the service desk prompt delivery was assured and obtained.

I am delighted with the final outcome and the quality of the battery.
francise6
12/10/15
Ordered battery came in next couple of days and worked straight off charging to full capacity and then indicating that I could work on full power and brightness for another 5.5 hours (when the original 24W battery said 1.5 hours).I've tested this through a couple of away from power socket cycles and have been pleased with the results
alant43
12/10/15
The battery is perfectly working, tnank's.
If i need i'll buy again on this site.
lasfars
11/27/15
Very good
jiml79
11/27/15
The battery arrived in good time, and is functioning perfectly, which is a relief as my old battery was down to 20% efficiency.
ferdinandoc
11/17/15
ok
rc68
11/17/15
The service, packaging and product was 1st class.
sheltonk11
11/16/15
Item was accurately described with prompt delivery, well packaged and good correspondence so that I knew where it was in the supply chain.
I recommend them.
clivec5
11/6/15
Great service, always there to help, no need to go anywhere else
jonh53
10/22/15
Ver helpful, good communication and even checked my purchase was compatible with laptop
dh179
10/22/15
Good purchase, decent price, works well and fast delivery. All round a great product
ianb74
10/22/15
Quick delivery of the battery and great product with good communication along the way.
joyced14
10/22/15
I'm pleased my new battery, it works well.
tanyaf10
10/22/15
Well pleased with battery and quick delivery.
kutlut
10/22/15
The battery has no HP logo on it but works fine. No problems so far.
nicolast9
10/9/15
Fast delivery and it works perfectly.
thanost
10/9/15
I made an order for a laptop battery ( http://www.storebattery.co.uk/lenovo-ideapad-s210touch-series-10.8v-36wh-laptop-computer-batteries-in-uk-united-kingdom-p-109223.html )

because i needed an upgrade. The original battery for the lenovo s210 in a 24Wh and the one i bought was a 36Wh as it's on the description and title of the product. The price is also higher than the 24Wh batteries.

I contacted the company in order to confirm that the battery is a 36Wh one and they assure me before they sent it. After 1 month the battery came and it was a 24Wh one. I wrote them back and they admitted that they sent a 24Wh one and they offer a refund of 3USD...

The case is also sent to formal authorities in order to protect other buyers.

I have message logs, and everything else proving their scam.
christophers53
9/24/15
Good service all round , battery working well so far .
vadyms1
9/22/15
It was only a shop where I could find battery for my laptop. Battery was sent fast and delivered in term as it had been described. The battery is original and the same as my old one. I just inserted it in my laptop and it works fine. I'am from Ukraine

Dear neville, We are sorry for delay as we are at sleep time. We have contacted our logistic company for the further information. The tracking information update very slowly due to Christmas Day and New Year are coming. And All parcels will have some delay as the Forwarders are very very busy at this period. But don't worry, it is on the way to you local Post Office. It should arrive in one week. Could you please wait for it with your patience? Thank you. Sorry for any inconvenience caused. Please kindly understand us. Thank you.

By vicky q., StoreBattery.co.uk Representative
Questions? Get answers from the StoreBattery.co.uk staff and other customers.

StoreBattery.co.uk?