Ladifit

Ladifit has a consumer rating of 3.31 stars from 16 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Ladifit also ranks 105th among Clothing Other sites. The most common issues with Ladifit are around shipping times, which tend to take longer than expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 56.3%
How would you rate Ladifit?

“Low price”

Rebecca T.
4/27/20

One of my favorite places to shop. Low prices, quick delivery, guaranteed return policy. Whats not to like.

“No real point of contact and a big run around”

Chalet S.
2/21/20

Cheap zipper and material, hard to get an exchange kept getting the run around for a week, the contact number is invalid because no body answers, finally I just asked for a refund after 9 emails with my desired exchange item including a detailed picture and measurements of their product. Not to mention I had contact with more than 5 people and no one point of contact. Customer service just because you respond "with the same question" does not mean you actually resolved a problem. I will never order from them again ladies PLEASE do your homework. Oh the return shipping you eat but thats fine as long as I get my money back.

rebeccat285
April 27th, 2020
chalets
February 21st, 2020
ritas207
December 19th, 2019
Winter coats are cheaper here at ladifit. I love how cozy they make me feel and the designs are so nice, very trendy. I'm happy with my purchases.
karenf606
December 25th, 2019
You guys has such great tailoring. I feel like every piece is personalized. Thanks a lot for the wonderful pieces, fashion nova. The boot collection is remarkable, by the way.
vanessao36
February 5th, 2020
Got two things from their site and both looked nothing like the picture. Cheap material and not even the same color. Also, the fit was horrible and big.
catherinez11
December 17th, 2019
The product was same as described, sizes fit extremely well for me! The quality was out of my expectation given a cheap price!
rosemondem
December 6th, 2019
Very nice blouse! It fits well enough! I will continue buying here. Very good for the money.
Love, love, love this top... exactly like picture, fits perfect, came very fast, highly recommend. Thanks seller, you're the best.
mswilliamsw
December 19th, 2019
First off this site is a total fraud... as described they send out items one by one and there are no updates or status of the shippings. It takes Longer than a month to ship oh and lets not forget to mention lady fit is just another name for another chinese brand that went bust - the clothes are not exactly what you see and it wasnt until i mentioned REFUND they advised me a month later my items were being shipped. However no tracking number provided. Its a shambles please do not order from here! Please do not! Spend your dollars locally.
nicholasr412
April 28th, 2020
THIS COMPANY IS A SCAM. FAKE WEBSITE. I ordered a facemask for COVID 19 and immediately got a response from my credit card of an international transaction. DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM THEM, They stole my money and Paypal would not refund it.
alexiac15
May 29th, 2020
Ordered over 70 dollars worth of face masks and scarves for Covid-19. NEVER received my items but LATIFIT sure as hell took my money. I cannot get a hold of the company in any of the formats that Ladifit says I can. I WILL NEVER SPEND MY MONEY AT LADIFIT EVER AGAIN!
katieh212
December 16th, 2019
Thank you, Joyshoetique for the delivery! My items are neatly packed and the dresses are as promised. The new tights are very appealing as well, I might get them next week.
laurens408
December 25th, 2019
Very good site Amazing comunication and shipping i had no problems at all! I will defenetly buy from here again. I have recently received my pack and it is just as decribed by the seller this site has been really useful and easy for shopping.
daniellet117
December 31st, 2019
The clothes are bad knock offs of pictures from the internet. I ordered gold pants and received a knockoff pink pair that look like they came from a dollar store. Waste of money and it took a month to receive the garbage.
luciag44
December 16th, 2019
Only in ladifit have I found the lingerie of my style. It's just the right kind of sexy and the materials used are of top quality.
rashidas3
December 22nd, 2019
Surprisingly good quality clothes for the price, Ladifit delivered the perfect pieces for me the quality of the clothes, the presentation. I will continue shopping there.
vj28
December 3rd, 2019
I ordered two shirts for a holiday party. Same shirt two different sizes because I wasn't sure how they'd fit. The tracking information was only updated once (the day after I ordered the items). I received the about three weeks later. Neither fit well so I requested a return. Also, the quality of the items wasn't poor--but it wasn't great either. Like a value item marked clearance at a trendy store. The options I was given to my return request were a discount on a future order, a 20% partial refund (keeping the two items that don't fit were a part of the 1st two options) or three return both items for a full refund and pay costly postage. One of the things I like about online shopping is ease. Non of these options sits well with me. First and last time as a customer.

Tip for consumers: Be absolutely sure that you give enough lead time to receive your order (at least a month). Make sure the item is a must-have because you may be stuck with it if it doesn't fit. The company ships from China.

About as easy as it would be for me to fly to the moon.

By Alexia C.