Ladash.store

Ladash.store has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Ladash.store ranks 795th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Ladash.store?

“Will def. Work with this company again.”

Nia w.
6/12/20

So I was contacted to do a shoot in Atlanta from this company. They paid for everything and we did an amazing shoot. Im excited to see the pictures and hopefully I impressed them enough to work together again.

“This site is into scam activity.”

Mar S.
1/24/20

I receive an email offering a modeling contract in L. A. It turned out that I am required to buy a product from this website to proceed. This website is into scam activity. I am warning everybody.

niaw12
June 12th, 2020

mars18
January 24th, 2020

Questions? Get answers from the Ladash.store staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Ladash.store?

Have a question about Ladash.store?