laanius.dk

laanius.dk has a consumer rating of 4.87 stars from 6 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. laanius.dk ranks 145th among Personal Finance sites.

How would you rate laanius.dk?

“I did it fast”

Enya A.
2/21/21

Laanius. Dk it is really comfortable platform, I spent a week to looking a prasent for my friend and thinking where to take a money for it, after all holidays spent. But, because of this platform I have solved everything in a cuppele of minutes. Nice and cleare offers, detailed information and comparecing.

paulk1132
August 4th, 2021

One of the best services with the lowest interest rate. It is pleasant and reliable to work with them!

stevens1041
November 12th, 2021

This is a really convenient platform where you can get money in case of emergency. There are good and clear offers, detailed information and advanced comparison of loan offers.

bavaghare
September 20th, 2021

It is really great for borrowing and there are very good offers on this site. I borrowed with the help of this site and it was paid to me very quickly and many of my problems were solved with 30,000 rubles that I borrowed with the help of this site.

Products used:
loan

zingolb
September 5th, 2021

I received a loan from this company for my daughter's university expenses and I am very satisfied because the loan process was very fast and I received the money in a short time.

enyaa1
February 21st, 2021

Questions? Get answers from the laanius.dk staff and other customers.

laaniuso
Laanius O.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about laanius.dk?

Have a question about laanius.dk?