KIS

KIS has a consumer rating of 4.2 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. KIS ranks 471st among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate KIS?

“Service and product are excellent!”

Suzanne U.
7/17/20

I bought this dress to attend a wedding. It fits perfectly and feels so comfortable. I'm going to feel so special in this dress.

“Crappy Service”

elizabeth d.
10/6/20

My wife ordered a dress September 15, and no response from this company, Will never buy anything from this site. Going to dispute this charge.

suzanneu20

krystynac1
July 17th, 2020

My new fave! This dress is comfortable its constructed well It's soft I love the material it's flattering.

elizabethd756
October 6th, 2020

My wife ordered a dress September 15, and no response from this company,
Will never buy anything from this site.
Going to dispute this charge.

donnier34
July 17th, 2020

Love, love love this dress. I bought this dress for a wedding, but could wear it for a lovely evening out. Fits wonderfully.

roniquag
July 17th, 2020

Very nice casual dress, made with good quality natural fabric, breathable, comfortable, I recommend, thank you seller!

Questions? Get answers from the KIS staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KIS?

Have a question about KIS?