Kis.net

Kis.net has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 4 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kis.net ranks 348th among Women's Clothing sites.

How would you rate Kis.net?

“Service and product are excellent!”

Suzanne U.
7/17/20

I bought this dress to attend a wedding. It fits perfectly and feels so comfortable. I'm going to feel so special in this dress.

“Crappy Service”

elizabeth d.
10/6/20

My wife ordered a dress September 15, and no response from this company, Will never buy anything from this site. Going to dispute this charge.

suzanneu20
krystynac1
July 17th, 2020
My new fave! This dress is comfortable its constructed well It's soft I love the material it's flattering.
elizabethd756
October 6th, 2020
My wife ordered a dress September 15, and no response from this company,
Will never buy anything from this site.
Going to dispute this charge.
roniquag
July 17th, 2020
Very nice casual dress, made with good quality natural fabric, breathable, comfortable, I recommend, thank you seller!

Questions? Get answers from the Kis.net staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kis.net?

Have a question about Kis.net?