Review of Kersha Knives

Tel: 800.458.1606
sales@kershaw-knives.net

artv4
10/23/15

I really can't believe how awesome this site is. I couldn't find a black version of the Launch 1 anywhere else online. Kershaw-knives.net not only had it but had it at a great price. I ordered it on a Wednesday and it was here by Friday. Unbelievable!

pattyc2
11/13/14
lisah15
11/11/14

It's my second knife from this site . the second knife i purchased was broken but i still love the site, I just don't think i should have to pay to return a broken product

carollt
11/4/14

I purchase a kershaw pocket knife .Love the engraving and shipment was promp .Was cheaper than the one I broke that I brought from knife works .They were very resonable in price and customer service assistance was great .

gabrielg15
10/28/13
brittanyr2
8/2/13

I ordered a personalized knife last week and initially received an e-mail stating that UPS had my package and they included a link so I could track my package. Later, I checked on my package via that link and found out that the tracking number had been voided by the sender. The original e-mail stated that my package was supposed to be here yesterday. I e-mailed this company via *****@Kershaw-Knives.net last week and again yesterday. I have called twice today and did leave a message asking them to please contact me. I have yet to hear back from them and UPS does not have my package according to the representative I spoke with earlier. I paid with a credit card and it showed up on my account last week. The item has been paid for, yet I do not have the item. Be careful when ordering from this company. I am clearly getting ripped off and am close to filing a complaint with the Better Business Bureau.

joelm8
2/11/12

I made an order of 2 knives that seemed as if they were in stock. My credit card was charged instantly. I received a note a week later that both knives were backordered, however my credit card was still charged. I sent a note back asking if they were ever going to get any more in and why I was charged for a knife they did not have in stock.
The only reply I got was a generic message that I had been refunded. No information on if they would get any more in or not.

I then get an email from then saying to come here and post a review and I will get $3 back. They are paying their customers to leave good feedback. That's just sad.

jonathanc4
9/13/11

So far it has been great I placed my order and everything was quick and easy.

waggs
8/14/11

I am impress on the looks of their knives. Actually, did not see them anywhere else. It really attracts me. I also love the quality and price.

bryanv1
7/21/11

They offer engraving on their knives which is just what I was looking for. I'm very satisfied and will be back..

mikeb39
7/7/11
en112
6/9/11

Love the product! Fats shipping! Beautiful engraving!

margareth5
6/6/11

The customer service at Kershaw knives was very helpful with my order! Amy had great suggestions for the engravings! I am very pleased with my experience!

craigd7
5/31/11

They charged my credit card for items they didnt have in stock and after I ask them to hold my order till all items could be shipped together they decided to ship out two items without my consent, boy was I surpised when I opened my box to find a knife sharpener and knife tool but no knife. After 3 weeks of waiting this is customer service I got. The 800 # they have is a joke also.

johans
5/26/11

Great looking knives. Can't beat the price. Just got my second order and everything went smoothly.

chadg4
5/19/11

I have been very pleased with this website. This is my second purchase from this website and my first purchase went extremely well was on time on delivery no little hidden tricks or anything like that and I will be making future purchases from this side I am sure

kristinj
5/11/11

The staff at Kershaw-Knives.net were extremely helpful in placing my order. We, like always, waited until the end to place our order and they were amazing in helping me get my order in and guaranteeing that it would make it here on-time. Additionally, being that these are groomsmen gifts they were also helpful in dealing with a frantic bride... They even took the order over the phone to confirm engraving placement and spelling accuracy. They made the process as simple as possible.

Thanks again to the staff at Kershaw-Knives.net for amazing customer service... what a wonderful company to do business with. They come highly recommended...

Kristin

scottf2
5/2/11

The absolute best price I've ever seen on the web for Kershaw Knives. Kershaw-knives.net is fantastic! I've already told a friend about the great deals, and he's planning to order as well!

beverlyh3
5/2/11

I have been very pleased with my previous purchases of Kershaw knives. I just purchased 2 Kershaw Needs Work Green Knives for my sons.

tp3
4/29/11

I ordered a 1840CKT - Kershaw Shallot Black and it is a beautiful and extremely well made tool. Shipping was quick and painless, though the knife's box was crushed and the knife was loose inside the shipping envelope but there was no damage to the product itself. Ordering a colored coating is kind of pointless if the knife is anything but a display piece as it scratches off and looks dingy with minimal use, but I appreciated the laser engraving option. So far it has held up remarkably well as a work knife. I would definitely buy another Kershaw blade in the future though I would always appreciate a lower price.

chrism31
4/24/11

Excellent product, pricing, and ease of shopping and purchase. Shipping notification was slightly unorthodox (no email confirming shipped date only a "shipping order generated" confirmation). Overall very satisfied with the experience. Recommended and would buy from this retailer again!

marcusy
4/20/11

Excellent product line! Quick shippping! Great pricing!

The information and visuals provided on the site are a DEFINITE plus when ordering!

hieuv
4/20/11

This is my second Kershaw knive. The quality is superb for the value of the knive. I am very happy with Kershaw products and will continue to purchase from them in the future.

nursetonim
4/17/11

SLEEK CUSTOM ENGRAVED LEEKS!

I spent hours searching the web for the best deal on a leek to replace mine.
(Cuss small pockets and drat airport security!)

Kershaw-knive.net offers the best price, lowest shipping and to top it off-
CUSTOM LASER ENGRAVING!

Sweet deal and a great site.

sundaitaj
4/10/11

I will be shopping here for all my knives from now on, great selection.

Questions? Get answers from the Kersha Knives staff and other customers.

Kersha Knives?