Kersha Knives

Kersha Knives has a consumer rating of 4.55 stars from 40 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Kersha Knives also ranks 5th among Knives sites.

• The absolute best price I've ever seen on the web for Kershaw Knives.

• After 3 weeks of waiting this is customer service I got.
  • I paid with a credit card and it showed up on my account last week.
How would you rate Kersha Knives?

“Excellent”

Mal E.
2/17/11

Excellent. On time and as advertised.

“They charged my credit card for items they...”

craig d.
5/31/11

They charged my credit card for items they didnt have in stock and after I ask them to hold my order till all items could be shipped together they decided to ship out two items without my consent, boy was I surpised when I opened my box to find a knife sharpener and knife tool but no knife. After 3 weeks of waiting this is customer service I got. The 800 # they have is a joke also.

kershaw knives (4) customer service (6) credit card (3)
artv4
October 23rd, 2015
I really can't believe how awesome this site is. I couldn't find a black version of the Launch 1 anywhere else online. Kershaw-knives.net not only had it but had it at a great price. I ordered it on a Wednesday and it was here by Friday. Unbelievable!
gabrielg15
October 28th, 2013
waggs
August 14th, 2011
I am impress on the looks of their knives. Actually, did not see them anywhere else. It really attracts me. I also love the quality and price.
carollt
November 4th, 2014
I purchase a kershaw pocket knife .Love the engraving and shipment was promp .Was cheaper than the one I broke that I brought from knife works .They were very resonable in price and customer service assistance was great .
jonathanc4
September 13th, 2011
So far it has been great I placed my order and everything was quick and easy.
scottf2
May 2nd, 2011
The absolute best price I've ever seen on the web for Kershaw Knives. Kershaw-knives.net is fantastic! I've already told a friend about the great deals, and he's planning to order as well!
pattyc2
November 13th, 2014
bryanv1
July 21st, 2011
They offer engraving on their knives which is just what I was looking for. I'm very satisfied and will be back..
chrism31
April 24th, 2011
Excellent product, pricing, and ease of shopping and purchase. Shipping notification was slightly unorthodox (no email confirming shipped date only a "shipping order generated" confirmation). Overall very satisfied with the experience. Recommended and would buy from this retailer again!
mikeb39
July 7th, 2011
joeyl
January 29th, 2011
I got a great knife from a great site! Kershaw-knives.net. I command you to go there.
male3
February 17th, 2011
Excellent. On time and as advertised.
margareth5
June 6th, 2011
The customer service at Kershaw knives was very helpful with my order! Amy had great suggestions for the engravings! I am very pleased with my experience!
en112
June 9th, 2011
Love the product! Fats shipping! Beautiful engraving!
chadg4
May 19th, 2011
I have been very pleased with this website. This is my second purchase from this website and my first purchase went extremely well was on time on delivery no little hidden tricks or anything like that and I will be making future purchases from this side I am sure
johans
May 26th, 2011
Great looking knives. Can't beat the price. Just got my second order and everything went smoothly.
markb26
February 24th, 2011
Awesome...fast and great price!
harryp2
March 13th, 2011
Just purchased my 2nd Kershaw 'Ken Onion Leek 1660 Rainbow' knife. You just can't beat this company for service & sales satisfaction. First knife needed repairing & was fixed FREE. Ordering from kershaw-knives.net was fast & easy. Deifinitely recommend.
timf
March 24th, 2011
They where the the store with the best price and one of the few that still stock the recently discontinued Kershaw K.O. Storm! I love this knife and I hope it arrives very soon!
robertb19
March 7th, 2011
recently purchased a Kershaw Ken Onion Leek 1660cktst spring assisted knife. The knife is awesome (razor sharp), and their customer service and shipping are second to none. I will be buying another one from them in the near future.
nursetonim
April 17th, 2011
SLEEK CUSTOM ENGRAVED LEEKS!

I spent hours searching the web for the best deal on a leek to replace mine.
(Cuss small pockets and drat airport security!)

Kershaw-knive.net offers the best price, lowest shipping and to top it off-
CUSTOM LASER ENGRAVING!

Sweet deal and a great site.
hieuv
April 20th, 2011
This is my second Kershaw knive. The quality is superb for the value of the knive. I am very happy with Kershaw products and will continue to purchase from them in the future.
lisah15
November 11th, 2014
It's my second knife from this site . the second knife i purchased was broken but i still love the site, I just don't think i should have to pay to return a broken product
beverlyh3
May 2nd, 2011
I have been very pleased with my previous purchases of Kershaw knives. I just purchased 2 Kershaw Needs Work Green Knives for my sons.
marcusy
April 20th, 2011
Excellent product line! Quick shippping! Great pricing!

The information and visuals provided on the site are a DEFINITE plus when ordering!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Kersha Knives staff and other customers.

Since 2004 Kershaw-Knives.net is one of oldest and largest online catalogs of Kershaw knives. Over 6000 knives in stock at competitive pricing. High quality laser engraving and embroidery offered to personalize your order.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Kersha Knives?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.6
Have a question about Kersha Knives?