SA Knives

SA Knives has a consumer rating of 4.79 stars from 29 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. SA Knives also ranks 6th among Knives sites.

How would you rate SA Knives?

“Excellent Seller!”

Alta L.
7/23/19

SA Knives are highly recommended. The quality of their products are mind blowing! I enjoyed doing business with them.

“Why on earth do you use the Post Office”

Duran C.
7/28/19

I paid R100+ (I think R160) for shipping and it went through the post office, there is much cheaper shipping available, and most of it comes to your door. I find it kind of unacceptable that I was even charged for shipping if it was using SAPO. Knife was beautiful though.

altal5
July 23rd, 2019
dawnm357
August 15th, 2019
Verified purchase
I had a great experience buying this knife. The site was really well set out, the service was quick, efficient, friendly and fast!
christellef1
August 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
Will definitely do business again and refer. The knives are very good quality and beautifully crafted.
sladem2
August 7th, 2019
Verified purchase
SA Knives has gone the extra mile with regards to customer communication and ease of sale.
Utilising today's technology to make buying an ease. The quality of knives are really great and I would recommend them to everyone.

Thank you.
bobb711
Verified purchase
First class, great value, great communication. Prompt delivery. Always a pleasure to deal with this company. Look forward to doing more business,
stepheng389
August 14th, 2019
Verified purchase
Brilliant seller, beautiful piece of art as a product, well done. SA Knives are to be complimented for a job well done. Packaging and delivery were all up to standard.
gertd1
August 22nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Im very happy with the product and the quality of the product. Thank you for your good service. Thank you for fast and good delivery.
clintr22
August 8th, 2019
Verified purchase
The products arrived quickly and securely packaged. They were well protected and I am extremely happy with the knives I bought.
martiensv
August 3rd, 2019
Verified purchase
Great product, super quality and seller provide 5Star service.
I would advise anyone who is looking for a quality knife at a good price to try this seller.
marcb212
July 23rd, 2019
Verified purchase
Good Quality products, Speedy service from vendor. Vendor communicates well. Will continue to buy from vendor.
alanb142
August 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
Great service and great product. Product was sent as soon as payment was received, and was delivered to my door.
chrisb1151
August 15th, 2019
Verified purchase
If you want a great knife and find one on SA knives you should know:
1. You will get the quality you see on the picks
2. You will get it delivered to your door quickly and efficiently
3. No mess no fuss now bells and whistles. Just great knives at great prices delivered on your doorstep.
wernerh21
Verified purchase
Quick response. Pictures do not justify the physical product. Beautiful knife well made. Value for money.
meyerv3
Verified purchase
Knifes are of a very high quality and the service is excellent. All the knifes was delivered on time. Will recommend SA Knifes to all my friends.
adriaane3
Verified purchase
Very beautiful gift and very good quality. I bought it through bid or buy along with 3 other products. The three other products were delivered a week earlier than this knife.
danielg450
July 25th, 2019
Verified purchase
The knifes I bought though SA Knifes is a excellent quality. I just love the Damascus knifes. Each one is unique. The seller is recommended.
christofs1
August 21st, 2019
Verified purchase
Good product and kept up to date on delivery, very pleased with the service and product and will definitely use this supplier again.
iand104
August 27th, 2019
Verified purchase
It was a pleasure purchasing my knife from the web-site. Item ordered was delivered the following day.
jackw298
July 26th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very satisfied with service and goods received will make use of service and products again in future!
petero109
August 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
My order was dispatched and revived super fast and I an extremely happy with the quality and workmanship of my knife. Keep up the good work SA Knives!
jacod1
Verified purchase
Excellent supplier, you get exactly what was advertised.The quality is outstanding and the finishing is what could be expected of a hand crafted knife
heinf
August 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
If you in need of a great service of handmade knifes don't hesitate to contact SA knifes, they seriously live up to great standards and good quality products..
christopherc702
Verified purchase
Awesome Customer Service Quality and by receiving my Damascus knives Feeling total Euphoria and inner child only driven by the service and the quality speedy delivery
duranc2
July 28th, 2019
Verified purchase

Knife was beautiful though.
antonw21
August 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
The service was fast and the feedback quick and friendly and I will definitely recommend the company.

Questions? Get answers from the SA Knives staff and other customers.

S A Knives is an importer of quality handmade knives. Knives are imported from all over the world from the finest knife makers direct. This enables us to offer handmade knives at very reasonable prices.

michaeln373
Michael N.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about SA Knives?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

4.8
Have a question about SA Knives?