Keepsake Quilting reviews

Tel: 800-525-8086
customerservice@keepsakequilting.com

bettei1
4/15/19

Obvoiusly has been sold to a company who doesnt' know what its doing. The web site is really bad and ugly. Can hardly read anything or see pictures. Why do companies change things for the worst used to be good.

elizabethj180
12/29/18

I ordered the dream big block of the month from keepsake quilting. Everything was fine, until they canceled my order for the backing fabric half way through the 6 month BOM. No biggie, I'll make due with something similar. Then, they ran out of fabric so I can't complete the block of the month at all. I'm out 200$ and have a quilt that is in pieces that can't be completed. WTF? No apologies, no answer to emails, just tough luck. The other bad reviews are accurate. Avoid doing business with this company.

annb397
12/12/18

Warning: Don't ever order a block of the month program from Keepsake Quilting. If I could give them a zero rating, I would. I started the Mystical Prism block of the month in October 2017. I received 10 of the 12 blocks and it is now November 2018. I have not received a shipment since August 2018. That's 3 months. Still missing the last 2 blocks and 13 months have passed. I contacted them numerous times. I was told they were working "diligently" on inventory, which has absolutely nothing to do with shipping out a block of the month on time. Another phone call, another person told me the shipment just came in. What does that mean? Did they run out of the blocks? No reasonable explanation. Once this fiasco is over, I will remove my name from all email correspondence and will never look at their website or shop with them again. Buyer beware!

steffic2
8/28/17

I have ordered from Keepsake Quilting several times. I love their catalogue and enjoy perusing it. The problem comes when you order something. It is very slow to arrive. When you call their Customer Service they will tell you what you want to hear but I have called three times about my last order and they told me that they would ship the part that wasn't back ordered. Today was my third call and they are still "looking in to it". I think this will be my last order from them. Missouri Star Quilting now has a wonderful catalogue and mynordwrs come very quickly without issue.

karenp8
1/19/12

This site has a wonderful selection of kits, fabrics, and patterns for every type of quilting. I've purchased things from them, and the quality of product and customer service is awesome. Even more importantly I ran into a slight snag once with an order, and it was fixed immediately, and in a very friendly and supportive manner. This is definitely a great company/site to deal with.

Questions? Get answers from the Keepsake Quilting staff and other customers.

Keepsake Quilting?