KeepBeautiful

KeepBeautiful has a consumer rating of 1 star from 21 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. KeepBeautiful also ranks 451st among Cosmetics sites. The most common issues with KeepBeautiful are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

No positive highlights yet

• I ordered a product 4 weeks ago and my credit card was charged right away.
How would you rate KeepBeautiful?

“Crappy Crappy Crappy!!!!!”

Meagan S.
5/1/20

Horrible company! After 4 weeks and 5 emails with responses to all still no product! Each response telling me my product would ship in 2-4 days then saying one of products wasn't in stock so they where waiting. We agreed they would refund me for the product that was delayed and ship the rest AND still nothing!!! Crappy company don't waste your time or money!!!

credit card (6)
meagans29
May 1st, 2020
mayac34
January 9th, 2020
I ordered a product about 6 weeks ago. I've called about 10 times, left voice messages and emailed. No respond what so ever. What annoys me the most is just not getting responded to. If they said it would take a year, I rather than that total neglect. Save yourself time and buy elsewhere
rh554
March 25th, 2020
Wish I could give less than 1 star. Just like everyone else here, I am just so upset I didn't see these reviews before I wasted a second dealing with them! 100% scammers, they took over $500 of my money for two items, and only sent one of them, 1 month later!!! My second item didn't even get an order confirmation or shipping label, but they were more than happy to immediately charge my credit card to the tune of more than $500. Numerous phone calls, emails, pleas to hear back from them, without a single response. Can't wait till this business crumbles and burns, it's already on it's dying legs.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THEM

annen119
April 21st, 2020
Don't order from this company you will never see your items. They just give you the run around and hide behind some automated computer
They are a disgrace to the integrity of Canadian businesses
catherinek154
February 25th, 2020
Ordered two blades. They sent the WRONG blades. Emailed them copy of the order, photos of what they sent and what they should have sent. On the phone they said they would email me a return shipping label and that they would send out the correct blades. That was 2 weeks ago. Have followed up with two additional emails and 4 phone calls. All phone calls went to voice mail. This is the worst company I have ever ordered from. Like other posters here - wish I had read the reviews before ordering. Will contact the BBB and lodge a complaint as well. Do not order from this useless company!
bonitah23
March 16th, 2020
I cancelled my order today which was placed almost a month ago! Every time I would check in with the company to see when I can expect my order they said next week. And when I called to get a refund the company didn't even say "we are sorry" or an explanation so I definitely would not be spending my money there!
kimberleys58
February 21st, 2020
Wish I'd also looked up reviews ahead of time. After not receiving my products for over a month and repeatedly emailing the company with no reply I finally made a complaint through PayPal and they finally sent half the order. A month later I still haven't received the rest of my order and no reply to emails and calls.
mb441
January 4th, 2020
Just like all the other reviews (which I wish I would've seen before I ordered) ...this is the absolute WORST company I have ever ordered from. Makes me question if they are even legit. Ordered product December 18 and they took my money from Paypal immediately (over $100) and shipped nothing and did not respond to numerous emails or phone messages (No, they NEVER answer their phone!....Wonder why??!!) I demanded a refund 3 times and finally sent a SHIPPING NOTIFICATION on January 3 after Paypal intervened and I threatened to report them to Consumer Affairs! THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!
luzo18
July 5th, 2020
Don't buy nothing here. This is a fake company. It is a scam. 3 months and my order is not processed. No body answer phone calls or emails. Don't buy nothing in this company.
carolinek207
May 4th, 2020
Placed an order March 22nd for over 150$ worth of inventory. I never received an estimate date on delivery so I called two weeks later and was told that my item was on the way. It never showed up, so I called again and was given a different speech stating that my item was not even in their warehouse and that they were waiting for a new shipment to arrive in order to process my order. How can a company charge clients for an item they don't have in stock. The customer service agents are dishonest and they don't respond to their central emails. Almost two months later my patience ran out, so I asked to be reimbursed. This is a real Mickey Mouse mouse company. Don't waste your time.
luzo17
June 12th, 2020
One month waiting for my order and still nothing. I called so many times and still nothing. I have sent a lot of emails and also nothing. This is a scam, DON'T SHOP ON HERE
gaild153
April 24th, 2020
I too, wish I had of read the reviews before ordering.
And I also want an option of 0 stars!
Do not order from this company!
debk94
April 16th, 2020
I ordered 2 products with this company and I only received one item from them, and I'm still waiting on another item that I ordered a month ago. I followed up with the company., They told me the item was on its way and I would get a tracking number to follow. I didn't get a tracking number. Clearly the customer service at Keep Beautiful sucks, and I wish I could give it less then one star. I regret ever using this company, and I should have checked the reviews first! Never again will I ever be using this company~
heartb4
February 12th, 2020
I wish I would've seen other reviews before I ordered.. I Ordered product last month and they took my money immediately (over $100) and shipped nothing and did not respond to emails or phone messages and they NEVER answer their phone! THIS COMPANY SHOULD BE SHUT DOWN!!!
annaf196
November 6th, 2019
I placed and order and then immediately tried to cancel it. They charged my credit card anyway then shipped it out 6 days later.
I asked them (called multiple times and emailed) to return it and no reply.
Stay away from this company.
nadiner22
December 4th, 2018
I had the same issue with this place. They charged my credit card and never shipped the product! I called, left a message, emailed. Nothing. Worst customer service ever.
judiei3
July 25th, 2019
Do not purchase from this company. I wish I had researched them before ordering. They charged my credit card right away and a month later have yet to send me anything. They ignore all messages. They have completely ripped me off. Do not purchase from them.
suzannej43
December 17th, 2018
Like the previous reviews state stay away from this website. I ordered a product 4 weeks ago and my credit card was charged right away. I then checked on the status of the order a few weeks ago and it still wasn't processed. All correspondences from email to phone calls were never returned. Don't deal with this site!
carynt
September 15th, 2014
Ordered product that they did not have but they charged my credit card anyway before even finding out whether or not they had stock. That was August 25th, it's now September 15th. I would wait for my credit if I knew it was to come but no one calls me back, no one emails me. When you call the company, which I have done several times, no one is there to answer, you leave a message but no call back. I am beginning to wonder about this place.
kimf391
July 10th, 2020
Do not buy from this company.
They took my money and did not ship products or give me a refund.
Can not get in contact with this company either. Was on hold for 18 minutes just to be adked to leave a message.
michaelb4562
July 10th, 2020
I ordered a product about 5 weeks ago.Never received the product. No respond what so ever. This is the scam.
Stay away from this company. too bad I didn't read the reviews before placing the order.

No. You will get charged for items that you will never get.

By Judie I.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the KeepBeautiful staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about KeepBeautiful?

Have a question about KeepBeautiful?