KeepBeautiful.ca reviews

Tel: 1-888-669-6271
support@keepbeautiful.ca

suzannej43
12/17/18

Like the previous reviews state stay away from this website. I ordered a product 4 weeks ago and my credit card was charged right away. I then checked on the status of the order a few weeks ago and it still wasn't processed. All correspondences from email to phone calls were never returned. Don't deal with this site!

nadiner22
12/4/18

I had the same issue with this place. They charged my credit card and never shipped the product! I called, left a message, emailed. Nothing. Worst customer service ever.

carynt
9/15/14

Ordered product that they did not have but they charged my credit card anyway before even finding out whether or not they had stock. That was August 25th, it's now September 15th. I would wait for my credit if I knew it was to come but no one calls me back, no one emails me. When you call the company, which I have done several times, no one is there to answer, you leave a message but no call back. I am beginning to wonder about this place.

Questions? Get answers from the KeepBeautiful.ca staff and other customers.

KeepBeautiful.ca?