JumboShop.in

JumboShop.in has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. JumboShop.in ranks 187th among Discount Shopping sites.

How would you rate JumboShop.in?

“Jumboshop.in - Boss Speakers”

kritesh k.
5/20/17

Boss Speakers I ordered from Jumboshop are good and offer great music to personal room in hostel. This is my second product from Jumboshop. Although I was worried about lower prices but the quality is certainty shocked with me their Brand products without any doubt.

“Fake company fake product”

Ravinder K.
6/12/17

I agree all of you this is a fake company with fake products. Not even single original product. So be careful or keep away from this web site and others as well. For legal action we are living in such country like India here no one will help you not even Consumer Court or police because Postal address is incorrect. If we are complaining against such fake company it is their duty to find out all the information about this company which is operating in India. Authorities are asking us for their address. We are living in such a country where illegal companies are flourishing with no action I hope Vijay Malaya is a perfect example but if by mistake someone even thinks to open a legal business he would be confused by all concern authorities to fulfil the documentation and certification. Many more.! NO MORE ONLINE SHOPING! Be alert, be aware Jumboshop.in

ravinderk4
June 12th, 2017

Be alert, be aware

Jumboshop.in

kriteshk
May 20th, 2017

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the JumboShop.in staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about JumboShop.in?

Have a question about JumboShop.in?