JourneysOfGold.com.au reviews

SITE CLOSED

dennist37
9/19/16

I ordered and paid for a pair of Keens Portsmouth size 11 USA walking shoes .
I received a pair of runners , Jack Wolfskin size 9 USA .

I tried to contact via their site details , no reply .

All was as Daniela's comments of her experiences .
Their postage details are :- zhouxiang 032 Room 1217 , No 145 B Lanxi Road Putuo District Shanghai China

danielac14
7/21/16

I used a site called journeysofgold.com.au to buy what I thought would be a pair of climbing shoes for a good price ($120). I confirmed and made the purchase, however 2 weeks later I still had not received any confirmation of me having made the purchase. I contacted and emailed the business several times to no avail. When, after 2 and a half weeks I did receive the shoes they were in no way what I ordered.
I wrote to say that I got the wrong thing. On the business's site they said refunds and exchanges are allowed and can be processed once contact is made. However after several messages I received no help or response. I then made a complaint to the Australian Consumer Complaints Commission who said that I needed to contact a different body, who I then couldn't contact.
I would strongly advise all consumers against purchasing from this site to avoid a similar experience. They are incredibly overpriced for the rubbish I received instead of climbing shoes. And they won't respond or help you.

Questions? Get answers from the JourneysOfGold.com.au staff and other customers.

JourneysOfGold.com.au?