Review of JetPens

2050 Gateway Place
San Jose, CA 95110, US

catherinel12
11/18/18

I've been using JetPens since 2013. They are my #1 go website when I need new drawing tools. They have a wide selection of pens, pencils and other things like sketchbooks and carrying cases! I mainly visit this site for the pens, but if you're an artist or you just love pens and stationary, I highly recommend visiting this website!

wandat27
9/24/18

I am a pen junkie. I am always on the lookout for the elusive perfect pen. JetPens has everything and then some. I love that I can buy pens/markers/fine liners from them that I would not normally have access to or even know about. Also their prices are great and their shipping is even greater, I always get my orders within about 2 or 3 days of placing them and I always only use the standard shipping. If you love pens or stationary then you should definitely check out JetPens. I have placed well over a dozen orders on their site and have never had any issues!

charleso25
9/16/16

With a wide variety of art supplies from a reliable and trusted vendor this site is definitely in my bookmarks as one that I will come back to often.

jennieh5
8/29/16

JetPens has so many pens and pencils to choose from. JetPens have pens that are hard to find in the US. Lots of import pen sand pencils. Also has office supplies and travelers notebooks and accessories. Not only do they have awesome pens and pencils but the customer service is fast and it seems as though actually care for customers orders and issues. I will be returning for sure!!!

leoa11
7/19/15

Great pens at a great price and fast free shipping

debbied13
5/28/14

Horrible customer service. They maintain that they will answer all emails (the only way you can communicate with them) within 24 hours of receipt.

I have sent four separate emails, and they have ignored every one of them. So the way they handle customer complaints is to simply ignore (and thereby screw) their customers.

I will never, never make the mistake of doing business with this rip-off joint again.

alexp9
2/11/12

I'm a stationery junkie, with my specialty being notebooks, highlighters and gel/liquid ink pens but a friend got me into fountain pens recently and looking for fountain pen friendly notebooks led me to JetPens. They carry a huge variety of Japanese notebooks (Kokuyo, Maruman) and the beloved Rhodia brand as well as many beginner/student friendly priced fountain pens (Lamy, Pelikan and cheaper Sailors). There are also a ton of other items: pencil cases, inks, mechanical pencils and so forth. They offer free shipping above $25, which is so easy and tempting. The packaging is always fine, no ink bottles broken or notebooks scuffed. Many customers review the items making their product review system extra helpful.

Questions? Get answers from the JetPens staff and other customers.

JetPens?