Review of JEMoptical

Tel: +1-866-616-6059
orders@jemoptical.com

kaym67
5/1/17

I had to change my cell my number last year in May due to do harassment. Lucky me! I get the OLD cell # of someone in this company. My phone blows up everyday from companies to patients. I finally got one lady to take time over the weekend to tell me about JEMoptical..I thought it was Jim optical.

Any business with ethics sends out notification ahead of time on ANY CHANGES of your contact number! NOPE not this one!

They have no customer service number for there customers, but if you click on contact us you will get directed to different links and see a Receiving Address with a High Springs, FL address and MY cell # and Joseph E Motta's (JEM?!).

Since there was no way to call Joseph I sent an email. Conveniently today his name and my number was removed from under receiving information!

I never heard of this company until I changed my # and based on what I know I wouldn't recommend them to my worst enemy!

edp14
12/26/14

JEM optical has good prices and prompt deliveries. They get the minimum 1-star for that. That's the extent of my positive comments. I have purchased from them at least 12 times over several years.

Don't expect help. They seem to resent it if you don't know all the terminology and direct you back to the website "if you want the website price". Implication is, it will cost more to ask more questions. It took me a long time to learn how to use their website. Its complex if you don't know eyeglasses terms and its easy to make a mistake. Even after 12 orders, I still need about 2 hours to place an order.

But, their most recent rudeness ended me as their customer. Not by my choice but by theirs. I got an email saying they were having a "FLASH" sale. So, promptly, I spent over an hour preparing an order. But I couldn't find the discount code to get the sale price. Well, I decided I would meet the FLASH deadline and put the order in anyway. I'd ask for the discount in the comments.

At one point I got a message saying the sale had expired.

But, then I got an email back saying the my order was cancelled and that I should do a better job of reading their sale ad. I looked more carefully, went over my order, and decided to reply to the email. I suggested they were not a 'bait-and-switch' company and please apply the advertised discount to my order.

Well, just like the Seinfeld Soup Nazi episode, I was expelled. The manager said my order is cancelled and don't make any more orders because they don't want to do business with me any more.

I was in disbelief! How could they stay in business like this? Eventually, I DID figure out that I had made an error. 5 screens down on the original email, I found a note that this sale is not now, its TOMORROW. OH! Well, I decided to put my order in during the sale tomorrow...

You probably guessed, no luck, I got a reply saying my order is cancelled.

Its a month later now and I logged in to look at their Christmas sale. Seems like a good deal, 40% off! ( btw, they continue to send me at least 3 ads a week! )

So I began to think about placing an order. I decided to look at my purchase history. Guess what? Its ALL GONE! All my purchase records have been erased!

I decided its not worth my time to try and get back into this guy's good graces. He's the Soup Nazi of internet eyeglasses!

Seinfeld-Soup Nazi clip: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7WRxEY8o3kc

marissam
7/15/10

I loved this website. I can usually only afford to buy one set a year at my local optical stores but with Jemoptical prices I bought two and got Anti reflective coating on them this time. I also loved how easy it was to place my order and check out. I give this site 5 stars.

Questions? Get answers from the JEMoptical staff and other customers.

JEMoptical?