JDWilliams.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0345 071 9018
general.enquiries@jdwilliams.co.uk

paulad97
6/4/18

I have been charged a credit charge of £8.52 but paid for the items I kept in full to the value of £47, I have sent 3 emails asking for a refund of this falsely levied charge, so far I havent even had acknowledgment of the emails, I also returned a complete order 3 weeks ago and I havent been credited for the order, I will not be paying for these items and I wont buy anything from them again. I have been a customer for about 20 years but no longer!

anab152
11/13/17

The Worst and biggest Nightmare Company that you have to deal with!
and their bank is a PREDATOR BANK --COMENITYCAPITALBANK.

An Account was open under my name while my husband was hospitalized.
A pair of shoes was ordered, they were delivered on my front door.
I didn't ordered the shoes, neither I wanted the shoes,
I returned the shoes on the label enclosed on box.
JD Williams have me on Credit Bureaus delinquent in the amount three times the price of the shoes.
I've called several times, closed the account, explained the issue, asked JD Williams to removed the "Late Fees", without avail.
JD Williams have the shoes, still I am delinquent on credit report.
The worst and the biggest nightmare........... Ana Bonilla

cherylr34
12/17/16

Don't waste your time shopping here! Please! I ordered a pair of black shoes sizes 6. They sent baby blue size 11! Will not correct problem until I send back! REALLY!

garryw10
9/28/16

They sent the wrong blind and took about it took about 2 weeks of painful slow exchanged with their customer service to get this simple fact explained after which they said the supplier had run out of the correct one so couldn't exchange and offered no compensation at all. Customer service is either via premium rate phone or email which takes days to respond every time.

Questions? Get answers from the JDWilliams.co.uk staff and other customers.

JDWilliams.co.uk?