JDWilliams.co.uk reviews

Tel: 0345 071 9018
general.enquiries@jdwilliams.co.uk

juliem649
8/29/19

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY !
I returned over £100 of goods and never received a refunded . Emails sent and not answered after several calls to customer service I was told my refund had been issued and I had to take it up with my bank !!!
My credit card company took up the dispute and credited me for the goods luckily
I WILL NEVER USE THIS COMPANY AGAIN
I shop online a lot and have never recieved such a diabolical service

davidp1272
7/29/19

After ordering a dress for my wife from JD williams I was left with 3 returned direct debits! I spoke to my bank who said this was JD Williams taking an extra withheld payment. JD williams had requested 2 payments for the same garment one payment left the bank to JD Willaiams as you would expect. the other remained for 7 days in the payment pending tray which meant the bank would'nt honour our direct debits because technically it considered us overdrawn even though we were not.
After speaking to 2 advisors John and Niku who I must say were very helpfuland promised too pass our compaint on and that we should hear back in 3 to 4 days, nothing materialised from those conversations a week down the line we spoke to Roger the most bombastic argumentative ignorant man I have ever come across who told us in no uncertain terms this was a fault of the bank and would hear no more other than to keep telling us it was the bank's fault. I for one will never order from JD Williams again a most unpleasant experience!

iv7
7/16/19

This is my worst experience ever - they do not honour their offers and ignore complaints. BEWARE of JDWILLIAMS!!

Their own offers are not recognised by their "system" although clearly visible to call centre, who placed "notes" on my account to acknowledge the offer I bought. I paid in full what I owed but 8 months later, after multiple premium phone calls (at my cost) and 2 complaint emails to their customer services (never responded to) and an official complaint raised via RESOLVER (Money Saving Expert Tool), which was also ignored for 32 days thus far, my account still shows that incorrect offer-balance to pay, my previously unscathed credit score is seriously affected and I'm getting debt collection letters from JDWILLIAMS.

They just ignore complaints and they do not react to "notes" made on your account. I will NEVER buy from them nor sister companies Marisota, Simplybe etc again.

I am currently escalating to the Financial Ombudsman.

Please be very aware of this scandalous company!!

alexs797
6/23/19

One star might seem a bit harsh but here are the facts:

- Ordered a furniture set from the JD Website suggesting delivery would take up to 6 working days. At first I was told by JD that there was going to be a delay for 5 days...
3 weeks later I'm still waiting and I had to chase the seller to hear back... Not impressed. One star down for that.

The product was really bad being a nightmare to build with mistakes on the instructions.

- After a full weekend I finally built the furniture, only to realise I had been sent an incorrect piece from the set. Wasn't very happy about that as -I'm not sure if I mentioned- they're an absolute b**ch to build. Replacement and collection of the wrong piece was arranged promptly but no compensation offered for the mistake and time wasted building.

After that I found out my replacement was planned for 2 months later... sigh! Infuriated I call to see about making other arrangements and finally managed to get through to the manager who said she will tend to the case. For a few days I hear nothing back until I call again and one customer service lady took ownership corrected mistakes and arranged re delivery.

About a month later my phone bill arrives for me to see that I have been charged £50 for the phone calls to customer service. Disgraceful! Very cheeky way to make their money. Again... Not impressed!

Avoid at all costs. No wonder amazon is destroying the competition

paulad97
6/4/18

I have been charged a credit charge of £8.52 but paid for the items I kept in full to the value of £47, I have sent 3 emails asking for a refund of this falsely levied charge, so far I havent even had acknowledgment of the emails, I also returned a complete order 3 weeks ago and I havent been credited for the order, I will not be paying for these items and I wont buy anything from them again. I have been a customer for about 20 years but no longer!

anab152
11/13/17

The Worst and biggest Nightmare Company that you have to deal with!
and their bank is a PREDATOR BANK --COMENITYCAPITALBANK.

An Account was open under my name while my husband was hospitalized.
A pair of shoes was ordered, they were delivered on my front door.
I didn't ordered the shoes, neither I wanted the shoes,
I returned the shoes on the label enclosed on box.
JD Williams have me on Credit Bureaus delinquent in the amount three times the price of the shoes.
I've called several times, closed the account, explained the issue, asked JD Williams to removed the "Late Fees", without avail.
JD Williams have the shoes, still I am delinquent on credit report.
The worst and the biggest nightmare........... Ana Bonilla

cherylr34
12/17/16

Don't waste your time shopping here! Please! I ordered a pair of black shoes sizes 6. They sent baby blue size 11! Will not correct problem until I send back! REALLY!

garryw10
9/28/16

They sent the wrong blind and took about it took about 2 weeks of painful slow exchanged with their customer service to get this simple fact explained after which they said the supplier had run out of the correct one so couldn't exchange and offered no compensation at all. Customer service is either via premium rate phone or email which takes days to respond every time.

Questions? Get answers from the JDWilliams.co.uk staff and other customers.

JDWilliams.co.uk?