Review of J.D. Gifts

Tel: (585)648-2903
sales@jdgifts.net

carolynj82
9/12/19

Product just as stated. Looks nice and fits perfect in garden....................................................................

jackiek93
9/11/19

I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Moroccan lanterns that I received. Much nicer than expected for the price. All arrived undamaged, carefully packed. Items arrived when promised. I will definitely order from this company again.

johnd1742
9/11/19

The product I received was exactly what I expected. I will use JD Gifts for other party items. I found J D Gifts items of excellent quality and very durable.

thedebss
9/7/19

Cute lantern...love it...its the perfect size for my patio table. Would have given it a 5, but top was welded just off center...not perfectly straight. Otherwise, it's the right size & nice ambiance when candle is on.

tamujinh
9/6/19

Very very pleased I will order again from JD gifts my order came fast my product was excellent very very well-made I was very surprised the price was awesome I give JD gifts five stars

jeanined2
9/5/19

They are much smaller than the picture shows but it's my fault for not checking the details carefully. They are closer to a mini lantern. A little disappointed. I ordered 30 since they are for my daughter's wedding centerpieces. The shipping charges were expensive, $45.00 so I would assume returning them would be just as expensive.

kathleenh236
9/1/19

I ordered two Fleur de lis wall sconces for a gift. They loved them, and look beautiful up on their wall too! They were mirrored sconces and were packed up great!

lindag137
8/4/19

Would definitely buy from again easy navigable site. Wide variety of items. Reasonable pricing. Choices of payment methods

christineb399
8/4/19

I was excited to get this but a piece snapped off right away Disappointing Feeder is attractive extremely light

loisb70
7/29/19

Bought this solar lite as a remembrance of our grandson who was still born, each year we try to celebrate Cole in someway, this was a gift to our kids on what would have been his 4th birthday and they loved it. I only wish it was a bit bigger, but looks precious next to his memorial flag.

Response from David G., J.D. Gifts Representative
We are so proud and appreciative that you picked us and our product to use for this purpose. Thank you so much!
marinae15
7/19/19

I love the Angel and the personable service I received. The order shipped super fast and the piece I ordered came impeccably packed. It's beautifully made! Will definitely shop again.

maryl822
7/12/19

ordered something; delivered on time with consistent communication during the delivery process, and all parties thrilled!

richardt388
7/6/19

These candles are more beautiful in person, their rich texture and color can't be appreciated in the photo. And their scent is absolutely amazing--very luscious and aromatic but natural and not at all overpowering. And the presentation was very nice, would make great gifts. Much Highly recommend!

lisak414
6/19/19

Arrived fast was packaged well was just what I was looking for absolutely love it was looking for needed one more to have a pair store only had one so I was looking for another and this one matched

christinas338
6/17/19

The item I purchased arrived broken so I contacted customer service by email and they promptly responded to me and my replacement arrived shortly after.
I would buy again from J.D gifts and highly recommend shopping with them.

beverlyc182
6/7/19

When I opened my product some of the pieces where broken and off the board it was suppose to be on and some pieces where broken

Response from David G., J.D. Gifts Representative
You should have contacted us about this issue. Shipping damaged items are always replaced free of charge. Just need photos of damaged items. Please do not hold us in low regard because of the shipping company. Our policy is to always replace damaged items, with no hassle. We strive for 100% satisfaction! If you are not happy, neither are we.
milliet12
6/2/19

Wonderful service and quality item . . .100 characters. 100 characters. 100 characters. 100 characters. 100 characters. 100 char

katies257
5/20/19

It's a perfectly white ceramic pineapple and the Pina Colada candle smells great. Can't wait to gift this item!

myram28
Myra M.
5/18/19

Got these to decorate for daughter's wedding when she is ready. They are just what she wanted for the head table.

anthonys593
5/18/19

Great seller with great communication skills and quick delivery. I would recommend this seller to everyone! A+++++++++++++++

lindag700
5/14/19

The labels I ordered were perfect for jars of jhemadr jam that will be given as wedding favors for my sons wedding

marinaa49
5/13/19

Very happy with the time they took to listen to me when my frogs got damaged by my carrier...they replaced my frogs...and now I will get to hang them on my porch...very cute product...love them...Thank you David.

dianes433
5/9/19

Beautiful and very unique. We bought the Chardonnay and the Merlot candles and we both love them. It was a great find.

susanb846
5/6/19

Lanterns are beautiful. Quick response when I emailed with a question. Would buy from again. Quick delivery as well

julieo79
4/29/19

I received my item in a very timely manner. Was happy with the item looked just like the picture.would ordet from them again.

I am sorry but those are UPS rates not ours. You pay exactly what we are charged to ship your order. We make absolutely NO money from the shipping fee you pay.

By David G., J.D. Gifts Representative
Questions? Get answers from the J.D. Gifts staff and other customers.

J.D. Gifts?