J.D. Gifts

J.D. Gifts has a consumer rating of 4.73 stars from 45 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. J.D. Gifts also ranks 395th among Home Decor sites.

How would you rate J.D. Gifts?

“Fast delivery”

LInda G.
8/4/19

Would definitely buy from again easy navigable site. Wide variety of items. Reasonable pricing. Choices of payment methods

“Never Ever Again! I dont know if these item...”

Vinod C.
11/6/19

Do not trust this company!! I ordered few items, First David Gorman said they shipped it, and the shipment was lost. Tracking showed it was never picked up. Then he said few items were damaged, so will ship 12 out of 15. Accepted that. A Month later, my event is tommorrow, I don't have the items. Only Good thing is, they refunded.

lindag137
August 4th, 2019
erinl128
November 4th, 2019
Verified purchase
I am extremely pleased with the beautiful, high quality product (glass star lanterns) for a reasonable price and the very professional service from J.D. Gifts! I highly recommend both the product and the company. I will definitely make additional purchases from J.D. Gifts in the future!
johnd1742
September 11th, 2019
Verified purchase
The product I received was exactly what I expected. I will use JD Gifts for other party items. I found J D Gifts items of excellent quality and very durable.
kelleym30
April 24th, 2019
Verified purchase
The price was better than Amazon and shipping was fast. Good communication through shipping emails. Would buy again.
tammyk208
November 14th, 2019
Verified purchase
Lanterns were the right size and were beautifully decorated for the 244th Marine Corp Ball. Thanks for making the night special
jackiek93
September 11th, 2019
Verified purchase
I was pleasantly surprised by the quality of the Moroccan lanterns that I received. Much nicer than expected for the price. All arrived undamaged, carefully packed. Items arrived when promised. I will definitely order from this company again.
carriem170
Verified purchase
I'm so exited to use the lighthouses I ordered for center pieces for my wedding reception. I ordered 15 and none of them were damaged. I actually need to order 4 more.
deborahp268
October 16th, 2019
Verified purchase
Was very pleased with the wind chimes and the speedy delivery!!!
teasial
Verified purchase
Shipped fast and was exactly what we wanted. GREAT QUALITY!! GREATER PRICE!. I will definitely order again.
angelam524
Verified purchase
Great products and timely shipping.
The items arrived and were exactly as pictured.
Perfect!
tamujinh
September 6th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very very pleased I will order again from JD gifts my order came fast my product was excellent very very well-made I was very surprised the price was awesome I give JD gifts five stars
carolynj82
September 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
Product just as stated. Looks nice and fits perfect in garden....................................................................
kathleenh236
September 1st, 2019
Verified purchase
I ordered two Fleur de lis wall sconces for a gift. They loved them, and look beautiful up on their wall too! They were mirrored sconces and were packed up great!
richardt388
July 6th, 2019
Verified purchase
These candles are more beautiful in person, their rich texture and color can't be appreciated in the photo. And their scent is absolutely amazing--very luscious and aromatic but natural and not at all overpowering. And the presentation was very nice, would make great gifts. Much Highly recommend!
christinas338
June 17th, 2019
Verified purchase
The item I purchased arrived broken so I contacted customer service by email and they promptly responded to me and my replacement arrived shortly after.
I would buy again from J.D gifts and highly recommend shopping with them.
maryl822
July 12th, 2019
Verified purchase
ordered something; delivered on time with consistent communication during the delivery process, and all parties thrilled!
lisak414
June 19th, 2019
Verified purchase
Arrived fast was packaged well was just what I was looking for absolutely love it was looking for needed one more to have a pair store only had one so I was looking for another and this one matched
karenj267
April 28th, 2019
Verified purchase
This item is for a memorial garden for my teenage granddaughter that passed away. She loved her combat boots, unfortunately item doesn't come in black, and the cat looks just like her Jordan. I'll be ordering another as I gave this one to my daughter for her garden.
marinaa49
May 13th, 2019
Verified purchase
Very happy with the time they took to listen to me when my frogs got damaged by my carrier...they replaced my frogs...and now I will get to hang them on my porch...very cute product...love them...Thank you David.
milliet12
June 2nd, 2019
Verified purchase
Wonderful service and quality item . . .100 characters. 100 characters. 100 characters. 100 characters. 100 characters. 100 char
thedebss
September 7th, 2019
Verified purchase
Cute lantern...love it...its the perfect size for my patio table. Would have given it a 5, but top was welded just off center...not perfectly straight. Otherwise, it's the right size & nice ambiance when candle is on.
barbarah511
April 24th, 2019
Verified purchase
The first stool came with massive cracks in it. I contacted JDGifts with photos and they replaced the stool with no problem. The stool is very nice and colorful like I wanted. Good company and great product.
anthonys593
May 18th, 2019
Verified purchase
Great seller with great communication skills and quick delivery. I would recommend this seller to everyone! A+++++++++++++++
katies257
May 20th, 2019
Verified purchase
It's a perfectly white ceramic pineapple and the Pina Colada candle smells great. Can't wait to gift this item!
myram28
Myra M.
May 18th, 2019
Verified purchase
Got these to decorate for daughter's wedding when she is ready. They are just what she wanted for the head table.

I am sorry but those are UPS rates not ours. You pay exactly what we are charged to ship your order. We make absolutely NO money from the shipping fee you pay.

By David G.,

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the J.D. Gifts staff and other customers.

davidg1047
David G.
Owner / Executive
Typically does not respond to reviews

How do I know I can trust these reviews about J.D. Gifts?

Have a question about J.D. Gifts?