Review of James Meade

Tel: 0330 024 1942
info@jamesmeade.com

oliviad2
5/17/14

Today I am feeling very happy with my new cotton blouse. I want to personally thank James Meade for being so innovative and providing such a nice quality in cotton blouses. I have received my cotton blouse today, which I ordered this week. It is very comfortable and fantastic. Thank you James Meade!

johnsz
5/15/13

I wanted to send you a HUGE thank to James Meade! I got my order today which was a pair of trousers. I really like the quality of the James Meade clothing and plan to continue ordering.

anneem
3/16/13

I would like to thank James Meade Limited for providing me the best piece of Kendal Skirt. The Skirt was awesome! Durable, fits well, and very comfortable!!!

sophias1
10/13/10

James Meade is one of the finest online shops I have ever seen. It offers a wide range of clothing for both men and women. They provide great range of ladies shirts, ladies gilet, ladies sweatshirts, ladies blouses including liberty print blouses, checked blouses, striped blouses and classic blouses, plus an exciting range of Men's shirts, trousers, knitwear, leisurewear and much more at affordable prices. The website of the company is good to browse and offers online catalogue with focused customer service.

Questions? Get answers from the James Meade staff and other customers.

James Meade?