Review of Jamelle.me

Tel: 1-888-581-7887
support@jamelle.me

balikol
3/22/16

I am not quite a review writer!But I would like to say THANK YOU! Jamelle.me helped me to write an excellent article on 'Coping with the Burden of Acting White'. This is a pretty difficult topic, so I wanted to cope with the authors who are really good in equality and human rights field. When I found a recommendation on The Gardian (http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2015/jul/27/police-black-americans-superheroes-villains) I decided to risk. Now, I've got an excellent article! Though, guys, you have to do something with your design really!

tiffc1
3/14/16

Thank you Stacey! I've never had such a good experience with ANY customer support representative of ANY online company! Thank you for your politeness, and extra discount! I highly recommend this service. The quality of the paper was excellent! I've checked the delivered paper with copyscape service and it was absolutely unique! I've also got several papers for free! And the best ting is that you've got a high quality paper for just $9 per page!

Little tip: when you order essay, note that the system has a bachelor level preset, that's why the paper costs $11. Just switch it to undergrad! The quality id quite good!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the Jamelle.me staff and other customers.

1 Photo for Jamelle.me