Jack-wolfskin.co.uk

Jack-wolfskin.co.uk

Jack-wolfskin.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Jack-wolfskin.co.uk?

“FRAUDULENT DISCOUNT CODE & RUBBISH CUSTOMER SERVICE!”

Swee Q.
2/4/20

I wanted to but a Kyoto Jacket (£105) and registered for Jack Wolfskin's newsletter, which promised a £10 discount (min order £100). When I added the discount code, the response was "Your coupon could not be applied. Please check if your order meets all requirements for the coupon redemption". When I tried calling their Customer Service, I was made to wait a few minutes & then advised by a robot to email because all their operators were so darn busy. Do NOT buy from this trashy outfit - absolutely disingenuous, time-wasting & fraudulent!

sweeq
February 4th, 2020

jackw395
JACK W. – Jack-wolfskin.co.uk Rep

Dear Swee,

We are truly sorry that you are so unhappy with your shopping experience at JACK WOLFSKIN.:(

The fact that a company does not give away vouchers which can then be exchanged 1:1 for goods is certainly understandable. Both sides should always benefit from such a voucher campaign: the seller generates turnover and you as the buyer have a saving. For this purpose such actions are always linked to different conditions. One of these conditions states that the vouchers cannot be linked to other promotions. They can therefore not be used for already reduced articles in our sale. If you look at the email with the voucher code, you will find it written there. The KYOTO COAT W however - with an original price of £165.00 - was already drastically reduced. We therefore kindly ask for your understanding that the voucher code was not redeemable here.

If your voucher code has now expired, but you still want to redeem it for a non-reduced item, please send us an e-mail to info@jack-wolfskin.com and we will be happy to help you.

Best regards

Your JACK WOLFSKIN customer service team

Hi Sharon, Nothing easier than that. Just send an email to service@jack-wolfskin.com.:) Kind regards Your JACK WOLFSKIN Customer Service Team

By JACK W.,