This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

iYouWeBuy.co.uk

iYouWeBuy.co.uk has a consumer rating of 1 star from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. iYouWeBuy.co.uk also ranks 241st among Marketplace sites. The most common issues with iYouWeBuy.co.uk are around returns, which are more complicated than expected by some customers.

How would you rate iYouWeBuy.co.uk?

“Never buy from them,a big fraud webcite,they rip you off and ll never accept it”

Nazia H.
4/28/16

I bought an item from this cite.at 1st they never mention in order from where item ll be shipped.then i kept waiting and i had to go holidays nearly my flight time after 15 days i contacted them and they said they cant find my order.i was so angry to know.i sent order number n asked them to cancel and issue me refund as its not needed but they never listend i contacted visa team and they asked me to file chargeback case.i was in hurry to go so thought to do it on return.when i came back after 5 weeks saw the my parcel was arrived. I thought to leave the matter but when checked my account those idiots deducted its payment twice I contacted them again alongwd my bank statments but they refused straight away.so again i had to contact visa debit team to get my money back Plz never buy from them as they are just wastage of time n money

naziah
April 28th, 2016
Plz never buy from them as they are just wastage of time n money
stevel113
May 25th, 2016
DO NOT USE THESE. THEY ARE THE WORSE COMPANY I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH !

Questions? Get answers from the iYouWeBuy.co.uk staff and other customers.

The IYOUWEBUY online shop offers thousands of products at unbeatable prices. Free shipping for all orders, 14-day money back guarantee and 1 year product guarantee.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iYouWeBuy.co.uk?

Have a question about iYouWeBuy.co.uk?