Review of Itsupplies.com

2,824 reviews with 3 stars

bethanyp23
Bethany P.
2/15/19

it would be nice to have the product number listed in the name so you know you are getting the right one.

anonymousd312
anonymous D.
2/5/19

Some Proofline products are listed as "Proof Line" (with a space) others "Proofline". Searching with one way doesn't pull up the other. Would prefer consistency so I don't have to pull an old PO and get the SKU

jacks697
Jack S.
2/2/19

I always forget to check residential/business. Also, I would love to be able to just reorder stuff without having to look for it on the website. Can't you keep track of my last order? Thank

anonymousi277
anonymous I.
1/18/19

The PayPal checkout is wonky and frustrating. I enter all information on billing and shipping, click on PayPal, login to PayPal and verify, and it sends me back to the shipping and billing address page!

dons355
Don S.
1/10/19

It was confusing and it might just have been me that was confused. But your people on the telephone were great help!

dustyd9
Dusty D.
12/31/18

It's pretty inefficient to have to reset my password every time I visit your new site. I'm not really a huge fan of your new website organization.

After finally finding the note card stock I was looking for and placing my order, I found out the next day that they were not in stock and had no schedule for delivery. This forced me to purchase a different product that did not match my inventory and had to be fed into my printer 1 sheet at a time with lots of misfeeds.

I'm not the happiest camper right now but your staff did work hard to help the situation.

anonymousa434
anonymous A.
12/31/18

I didn't appreciate being shunted off to a "sign up for our newsletter" window while I was trying to check out. There was no apparent way to get out of it, other than to either sign up or back up & try again. In fact, after agreeing to sign up the first time, it asked again. I had other payment/sign up difficulties that simply didn't flow easily, or tell me what I had to do to correct the problem. I had to try all over, and finally got it right.

karenx10
karen X.
12/27/18

Was sent an invalid address to reset my password, so have used a different email to re establish my account. Taken way longer than I hoped for.

ricks656
Rick S.
12/22/18

New website did not recognize me as a previous (longtime) customer. None of my order history or company information was there... EVERYTHING had to be re-entered... NOT good.

eleanors38
Eleanor S.
12/21/18

difficulty finalizing my order. Difficulty signing in and then completing order.
Your prices and service is good, just confusing finding things on the site.

johns3502
John S.
12/10/18

I've bought lots from ITsupplies, and found that I had to open an account again. Also disappointed about the high expense requirement for free shipping. (I'm ordering stuff I don't really need right now, just to avoid the shipping charges. Hmmmm.)

tracyr78
Tracy R.
12/9/18

when first went to look for ink cartridges by printer was unable to find. had to start search over each time to add cartridges to cart, the select needed supplies and add to cart option was not available.

shellym106
Shelly M.
12/8/18

Your new website is something of a mess. I had to log on 3 times before it took my new password. I would have given up and shopped elsewhere if I hadn't been so satisfied in the past.

anonymousm242
anonymous M.
12/7/18

i really don't need to login to an account. Don't order that often. Was really annoying and took me longer to place the order.

matth259
Matt H.
11/27/18

I had trouble signing in. I was told my email address was already used. (It was, by me.) Had to change my password to get in.

anonymousf233
anonymous F.
11/26/18

The search bar doesn't work and you don't list my Epson printer even though you sell ink for it (R280). Also you don't have the inks for the R280 listed together. I had to search through 2-3 pages to find the black.

bacilg1
Bacil G.
11/17/18

When I logged in the first time today it would not accept the password I set, at your request, the last time I ordered. After setting a new password it took three tries before it would accept it. And yes I checked each keystroke as I input the password each time to ensure there was no mistake.

mikey43
Mike Y.
11/13/18

system some what quirky. No feed back on attempt to sign in which I don't think worked because I then had to enter all my personal info again. No big deals just a little confusing.

addel
Adde L.
11/6/18

I could not find my Canon ink without tech help (the cl and pg must have had to be lower case), and I had to click "place order" twice before the order went through. I was happy to see that there had not been a price increase. Also, my email was answered the same day it was sent, and I appreciate the free shipping.

anonymousf203
anonymous F.
11/5/18

When ;you changed the company name you should have advised me that I would have to change my password to log in. Lots of time wasted having to call customer service.

anonymousg196
anonymous G.
11/5/18

Sorry, but had issues with using my old Atlex password. Had to redo order a couple of times after changing password. Not tragic but time consuming.

anonymousk202
anonymous K.
11/5/18

The new website is not easy to use. The Add to My Cart button seems to be too far down the page. And it's very frustrating to submit your order, get a message that you have not selected a shipping method, and then learn that you have three choices, all of which say "Free Shipping." The checkout process could be made much smoother. thank you.

katrinad29
Katrina D.
11/4/18

When I ordered last month, I was not provided with any type of shipping confirmation and was forced to order the same amount directly from Epson with overnight shipping charges -- aka I was not informed WHEN I would receive the ink. Not happy about it but hope that you have fixed your system. Last chance.

alanc230
Alan C.
10/30/18

It was not easy navigating to find my printer on the new website. I was unable to review my previous orders.

cathyg88
cathy g.
10/26/18

I liked the layout of ordering inks, paper, on your old website. It was easier to navigate thru.......

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?