Review of Itsupplies.com

3,384 reviews with 3 stars

anonymousi440
anonymous I.
5/14/19

"new" website requires me to reset password with every login (still). Doesn't remember entered addresses but does remember credit card info even when the "remember" box is unchecked.

dont69
Don T.
5/13/19

difficult time logging in and setting up payment/credit card. member for many years and old info must have been lost.

paulah166
Paula H.
5/4/19

Your web site is not great. Could not just click on quantity and have it go to shopping cart. Needed to go to the page that had just the item.

anonymousd428
anonymous D.
5/1/19

I did not forget my password! I hate having to lie and click "forgot password" when I didn't and the problem is that you dumped my old password. I also hate having to then re-enter stuff after resetting my password.

anonymousj391
anonymous J.
4/10/19

Navigating the checkout had me going back to select something I missed, a few times. Each time, it dropped some of my info. (I've been spoiled by B&H and Amazon.)

anonymousw372
anonymous W.
3/20/19

interface could be more intuitive. loaded a shopping cart and had to reload it after logging in which was a waste of my time.

anonymouss444
anonymous S.
2/28/19

I had some problems with the website.....it is not easy to find the paper that I need....it would work better if there was a reorder button

randyb144
Randy B.
2/26/19

Your new website makes it very difficult to find the Epson ink I'm trying to buy. Then checking out is very difficult. It used to be so easy! (Not to mention you used to offer free shipping on orders over $99 but not it's $149!!)

wendyx4
Wendy X.
2/23/19

I thought this order was completed several days ago. Nothing alerted me to the fact that it was not.

bethanyp23
Bethany P.
2/15/19

it would be nice to have the product number listed in the name so you know you are getting the right one.

johns3669
John S.
2/7/19

I was waiting for the package in my office, and checked the tracking. It said the package had been left in the lobby instead of being brought up to the office. I checked the lobby and there was no package there. The lobby is unattended, and anyone could have taken it. The courier said there was a problem with the elevator, but it had been working all day. That was on a Friday. I stopped by my office on Sunday, when I am normally not open, and the package was there in the lobby. There was only one other business open on Friday, and they didn't see it.

anonymousd312
anonymous D.
2/5/19

Some Proofline products are listed as "Proof Line" (with a space) others "Proofline". Searching with one way doesn't pull up the other. Would prefer consistency so I don't have to pull an old PO and get the SKU

jacks697
Jack S.
2/2/19

I always forget to check residential/business. Also, I would love to be able to just reorder stuff without having to look for it on the website. Can't you keep track of my last order? Thank

anonymousi277
anonymous I.
1/18/19

The PayPal checkout is wonky and frustrating. I enter all information on billing and shipping, click on PayPal, login to PayPal and verify, and it sends me back to the shipping and billing address page!

dons355
Don S.
1/10/19

It was confusing and it might just have been me that was confused. But your people on the telephone were great help!

anonymousa434
anonymous A.
12/31/18

I didn't appreciate being shunted off to a "sign up for our newsletter" window while I was trying to check out. There was no apparent way to get out of it, other than to either sign up or back up & try again. In fact, after agreeing to sign up the first time, it asked again. I had other payment/sign up difficulties that simply didn't flow easily, or tell me what I had to do to correct the problem. I had to try all over, and finally got it right.

karenx10
karen X.
12/27/18

Was sent an invalid address to reset my password, so have used a different email to re establish my account. Taken way longer than I hoped for.

ricks656
Rick S.
12/22/18

New website did not recognize me as a previous (longtime) customer. None of my order history or company information was there... EVERYTHING had to be re-entered... NOT good.

eleanors38
Eleanor S.
12/21/18

difficulty finalizing my order. Difficulty signing in and then completing order.
Your prices and service is good, just confusing finding things on the site.

dustyd9
Dusty D.
12/11/18

It's pretty inefficient to have to reset my password every time I visit your new site. I'm not really a huge fan of your new website organization.

After finally finding the note card stock I was looking for and placing my order, I found out the next day that they were not in stock and had no schedule for delivery. This forced me to purchase a different product that did not match my inventory and had to be fed into my printer 1 sheet at a time with lots of misfeeds.

I'm not the happiest camper right now but your staff did work hard to help the situation.

johns3502
John S.
12/10/18

I've bought lots from ITsupplies, and found that I had to open an account again. Also disappointed about the high expense requirement for free shipping. (I'm ordering stuff I don't really need right now, just to avoid the shipping charges. Hmmmm.)

tracyr78
Tracy R.
12/9/18

when first went to look for ink cartridges by printer was unable to find. had to start search over each time to add cartridges to cart, the select needed supplies and add to cart option was not available.

shellym106
Shelly M.
12/8/18

Your new website is something of a mess. I had to log on 3 times before it took my new password. I would have given up and shopped elsewhere if I hadn't been so satisfied in the past.

anonymousm242
anonymous M.
12/7/18

i really don't need to login to an account. Don't order that often. Was really annoying and took me longer to place the order.

matth259
Matt H.
11/27/18

I had trouble signing in. I was told my email address was already used. (It was, by me.) Had to change my password to get in.

Questions? Get answers from the Itsupplies.com staff and other customers.

Itsupplies.com?