Itbatteria.it

Itbatteria.it has a consumer rating of 4.83 stars from 100 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Itbatteria.it also ranks 5th among Laptop Batteries sites.

• A bit long delivery time, but from East you should not expect the short one.
  • Dear all The battery works well, I have no problem with its use.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Itbatteria.it?

“Perfect”

Mario N.
8/10/19

The delivery time is a bit long, but in time. Battery very well packaged, no issues with it so far. Recommended seller

“Battery dead”

sokol r.
2/6/18

I wrote at the beggining that was a good battery, but after 1year of no use i took my laptop one day and tru to work with. No way. Battery is simply dead. I am sorry if my previous pushed somebody else to make my same mistake. Sokol Rakaj

delivery time (5) battery works (4) sono molto soddisfatto (4)
sokolr
February 6th, 2018

Sokol Rakaj
emanuelab2
August 12th, 2020
I ordered my lap top battery on your site. I received my battery in time. The service was very good.
Sunny B. – Itbatteria.it Rep
Thank you so much for your review, we are so honored to have you as our customer. We tracked it all the way to make sure it reach you as soon as possible. Hope we can do business next time,
simonel13
September 23rd, 2016
DO NOT EVER BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM THIS SHOP. THEY'RE CHINESE AND THEY DISTRIBUTE BROKEN BATTERY HERE IN EUROPE.
AVOID IT. THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE, BATTERIES ARE NOT TESTED AND THEY CAN EXPLODE.

AT LEASE THEY GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY ANYTHING.

davidec3
November 5th, 2016
I bought a new power supply for my laptop Asus. Despite the description of the product indicates that it was the original one, it is just a copy. Anyway, the shape and the interface is exactly the same of the original and it is working perfectly. Consider that was the cheepest offer for the original parts, it is excellent.
The delivery service has been very slow. About three weeks.

Kindly recommended for battery spare parts.
marion18
August 10th, 2019
Sunny B. – Itbatteria.it Rep
We especially test each pack before shipping, and track the shipping every week to make sure it reaches you safe and sound.So you have nothing to worry about. Cheers.
andreac292
March 16th, 2019
The battery is a good quality product, there's not the original ASUS logo, but it works great... the post sell service is good, with tracking service and updated emails... I think I will buy from you again, because the prices are competitive too... Thank you a lot...
penduluso
January 28th, 2019
I found all I was looking for, pretty all kind of batteries for laptops are available, even for old models and that was my case, I needed a battery for a ten years old laptop and there it was, good price and on time delivery. Satisfied at all!
paolot9
March 17th, 2016
I've received the battery according delivery terms and it works fine.
marcop65
March 18th, 2019
The battery is working well. I don't know if it is original ASUS because the logo has been erased but it works like an original.
antod
January 11th, 2018
The battery arrived on schedule; It arrived completely intact and in excellent condition. It is perfectly compatible with my pc. I highly recommend it
ericb390
October 18th, 2018
The battery arrived at the right time and it works perfectly. It is difficult to find this kind of battery but it was also cheaper. Everything was good!
brunor21
May 14th, 2017
Dear all
The battery works well, I have no problem with its use.
I had no problem during its installation.
I experimented that the duration of battery is of many hours.
Indeed I use the electric power because I work in my house for most time, but the battery is useful when I switch off the computer, so I can switch power off without expecting the computer be halted
Bruno
Bruno
giuseppem22
Giuseppe M.
October 7th, 2018
The battery arrived on time, in a good packaging and currently works perfectly. Everything as hoped.
olehh2
February 4th, 2016
Excellent support. I have had a person which followed my order till the end. She was very kind and with very good english (even if company is HK). Battery, i've ordered, is genuine HP product and is functioning like it should.
A bit long delivery time, but from East you should not expect the short one.
Completely satisfied!
fabior11
February 26th, 2018
The item works as expected. It is the only original spare that I found and obviously fits perfectly to the pc. Communication with the seller is good and shipping time is reasonable.
ginop8
August 31st, 2018
The delivery time was a little long, but this was justified in advance by ITbatteria, due to the particular nature of batteries, that are considered dangerous materials.
Once installed, the PC has fully charged the battery, and I experimented that now my PC can tolerate mains faults also of tens minutes: that's all!
So, I am fully satisfied. Many thanks.
massimilianom
June 26th, 2016
I've received the battery in a pretty good box and was well protected. The battery is the same as original in all the details apart the absence of the original brand; all the other code, barcode, form, cabling and so on are the same. I think the factory is the same of the original one included in the laptop, so i think I will have no trouble. It fit and work perfectly.
teog7
May 6th, 2017
This is my 1st order In this shop.
Good experience! Fast shipping and battery is good too. Thank you!
marcoc47
October 4th, 2017
Perfect product and perfect organisation. It has been taken long time to recieve the product but it's fine because I've read it on the email. I advise it
paoloc13
May 17th, 2016
The delivery was very quick and the price so fair. If need I will buy again at this store. I can recommend to anyone. Thank you
ileniap
April 11th, 2016
I did for the first time the order by ibatteria and I must tell that it was full respected. I have full appreciated the quality of the battery. I have taken only into consideration the delivery time that it was a little bit long but for me it was not important. I have spare time and money with this on-line order.
Thanks to everybody. Ilenia
leonardop9
June 6th, 2016
The time needed for the shipping is a little bit high. Beyond that all is very fine. The item works perfectly and is as expected. In order to be sure of compatibility they asked me a photo of the old connector: very smart. Best price.
lucab36
August 26th, 2017
A great product shipped in short time with an excellent price! I think I will buy other products from seller in the future
det52
December 6th, 2017
Although the shipment was very slow, the battery works very well. This type of battery works on my laptop for about 5 and a half hour and this is a long period for me.
francescov5
March 17th, 2017
Nice people, fast and polite.
Shipping was quite long but it depends on items (batteries need more time to custom control, about 2-3 weeks).

Francesco

Tip for consumers: Kindly suggested to everyone that need to replace laptop battery.

Italy

By Francesco C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Itbatteria.it staff and other customers.

Italy Batteria per portatile, portatile adattatore, batterie, adattatori: - Batteria Per Portatile, Portatile Adattatore, Other Accessories, Batteria del computer portatile, Portatile Adattatore, caricabatterie, Notebook Batteria, adattatori

Sunny B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Itbatteria.it?

Have a question about Itbatteria.it?