Itbatteria.it

Itbatteria.it has a consumer rating of 4.65 stars from 101 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with Itbatteria.it most frequently mention delivery time. Itbatteria.it ranks 7th among Laptop Batteries sites.

• A bit long delivery time, but from East you should not expect the short one.
  • Dear all The battery works well, I have no problem with its use.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate Itbatteria.it?

“Battery received”

Alessio Z.
12/4/20

Battery well working. Ewerything works fine. This is the second time I bought battery from this site. I Good job and thank you to all. Regards Alessio

“Battery dead”

sokol r.
2/6/18

I wrote at the beggining that was a good battery, but after 1year of no use i took my laptop one day and tru to work with. No way. Battery is simply dead. I am sorry if my previous pushed somebody else to make my same mistake. Sokol Rakaj

delivery time (5) battery works (4) sono molto soddisfatto (4)
alessioz1
December 4th, 2020

Battery well working. Ewerything works fine.
This is the second time I bought battery from this site. I
Good job and thank you to all.
Regards
Alessio

Sunny B. – Itbatteria.it Rep

Oh thank you so much for your trust and attention, it really made my day!

sokolr
February 6th, 2018

Sokol Rakaj

simonel13
September 23rd, 2016

DO NOT EVER BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM THIS SHOP. THEY'RE CHINESE AND THEY DISTRIBUTE BROKEN BATTERY HERE IN EUROPE.
AVOID IT. THEIR CUSTOMER SUPPORT IS TERRIBLE, BATTERIES ARE NOT TESTED AND THEY CAN EXPLODE.

AT LEASE THEY GAVE ME MY MONEY BACK.

Tip for consumers:
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING.

emanuelab2
August 12th, 2020

I ordered my lap top battery on your site. I received my battery in time. The service was very good.

Products used:
Battery for lap top

Sunny B. – Itbatteria.it Rep

Thank you so much for your review, we are so honored to have you as our customer. We tracked it all the way to make sure it reach you as soon as possible. Hope we can do business next time,

davidec3
November 5th, 2016

I bought a new power supply for my laptop Asus. Despite the description of the product indicates that it was the original one, it is just a copy. Anyway, the shape and the interface is exactly the same of the original and it is working perfectly. Consider that was the cheepest offer for the original parts, it is excellent.
The delivery service has been very slow. About three weeks.

Kindly recommended for battery spare parts.

paolot9
March 17th, 2016

I've received the battery according delivery terms and it works fine.

ginop8
August 31st, 2018

The delivery time was a little long, but this was justified in advance by ITbatteria, due to the particular nature of batteries, that are considered dangerous materials.
Once installed, the PC has fully charged the battery, and I experimented that now my PC can tolerate mains faults also of tens minutes: that's all!
So, I am fully satisfied. Many thanks.

marion18
August 10th, 2019

The delivery time is a bit long, but in time. Battery very well packaged, no issues with it so far. Recommended seller

Sunny B. – Itbatteria.it Rep

We especially test each pack before shipping, and track the shipping every week to make sure it reaches you safe and sound.So you have nothing to worry about. Cheers.

andreac292
March 16th, 2019

The battery is a good quality product, there's not the original ASUS logo, but it works great... the post sell service is good, with tracking service and updated emails... I think I will buy from you again, because the prices are competitive too... Thank you a lot...

marcop65
March 18th, 2019

The battery is working well. I don't know if it is original ASUS because the logo has been erased but it works like an original.

federicob14
February 22nd, 2017

Dodge after 10 days works well. I wish continue for other 2 year! Like that
Thanks for all. Shippement was okay.

antod
January 11th, 2018

The battery arrived on schedule; It arrived completely intact and in excellent condition. It is perfectly compatible with my pc. I highly recommend it

ericb390
October 18th, 2018

The battery arrived at the right time and it works perfectly. It is difficult to find this kind of battery but it was also cheaper. Everything was good!

brunor21
May 14th, 2017

Dear all
The battery works well, I have no problem with its use.
I had no problem during its installation.
I experimented that the duration of battery is of many hours.
Indeed I use the electric power because I work in my house for most time, but the battery is useful when I switch off the computer, so I can switch power off without expecting the computer be halted
Bruno
Bruno

lucab44
July 18th, 2018

Delivery time a little too long
Battery ok, time charge as you erite on the order, the battery type is tha same of the original battery. The price was the secand best price found on internet

paolon2
April 11th, 2016

Needed time and pictures of the batteries to be 100% suer about the model but then everything was very good.

giuseppem22
Giuseppe M.
October 7th, 2018

The battery arrived on time, in a good packaging and currently works perfectly. Everything as hoped.

olehh2
February 4th, 2016

Excellent support. I have had a person which followed my order till the end. She was very kind and with very good english (even if company is HK). Battery, i've ordered, is genuine HP product and is functioning like it should.
A bit long delivery time, but from East you should not expect the short one.
Completely satisfied!

fabior11
February 26th, 2018

The item works as expected. It is the only original spare that I found and obviously fits perfectly to the pc. Communication with the seller is good and shipping time is reasonable.

massimilianom
June 26th, 2016

I've received the battery in a pretty good box and was well protected. The battery is the same as original in all the details apart the absence of the original brand; all the other code, barcode, form, cabling and so on are the same. I think the factory is the same of the original one included in the laptop, so i think I will have no trouble. It fit and work perfectly.

teog7
May 6th, 2017

This is my 1st order In this shop.
Good experience! Fast shipping and battery is good too. Thank you!

marcoc47
October 4th, 2017

Perfect product and perfect organisation. It has been taken long time to recieve the product but it's fine because I've read it on the email. I advise it

paoloc13
May 17th, 2016

The delivery was very quick and the price so fair. If need I will buy again at this store. I can recommend to anyone. Thank you

ileniap
April 11th, 2016

I did for the first time the order by ibatteria and I must tell that it was full respected. I have full appreciated the quality of the battery. I have taken only into consideration the delivery time that it was a little bit long but for me it was not important. I have spare time and money with this on-line order.
Thanks to everybody. Ilenia

leonardop9
June 6th, 2016

The time needed for the shipping is a little bit high. Beyond that all is very fine. The item works perfectly and is as expected. In order to be sure of compatibility they asked me a photo of the old connector: very smart. Best price.

Italy

By Francesco C.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Itbatteria.it staff and other customers.

Italy Batteria per portatile, portatile adattatore, batterie, adattatori: - Batteria Per Portatile, Portatile Adattatore, Other Accessories, Batteria del computer portatile, Portatile Adattatore, caricabatterie, Notebook Batteria, adattatori

Sunny B.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Itbatteria.it?

Have a question about Itbatteria.it?