Review of IshaqBoutique

Tel: +92-332-3735022

1 Review From Our Community

sumeirah
2/24/15

I ordered clothes from www.ishaqboutique.com. Before ordering the person would contact me on viber and answer my emails and viber mssgs regularly. After payment through western union they disappeared. No one woukld answer my emails or viber messages. When I tried caling them no one picked up.
On googling the name Mariam Ishaq (the owner of www.ishaqboutique.com) on the internet I found that these people have been running multiple scam websites posing to sell pakistani shalwar suits. The three websites I found were www.ishaqboutique.com (the one i ordered from), www.dubaigarments.com and www.infibeams.com. They also had a facebook account under the name dubaigarments.com. I also found multiple cell number for them 011923323735022 and 011923312479197. They have used many different names Mariam Ishaq (used with me), Tasneem Ishaq, Mohammed Ishaq and Abid Ishaq. Multiple emails I found were ishaqboutique@hotmail.com (they used this one to correspond with me), ishaqboutique@gmail.com, dubaigarments.com@gmail.com, dubaigarments@hotmail.com, infibeams@gmail.com and infibeams@hotmail.com. The address they used to host the website is A-1494, Block -3, Gulistan-e-Johar, Karachi, Pakistan 75290. These people are running scam websites. They take payment for "supposed" dresses and then disappear without mailing the dresses or they send very cheap low quality dresses which cost a fraction of what you actually pay them. So beware do not order from www.ishaqboutique.com, www.dubaigarments.com and www.infibeams.com or with any websites with the names Mariam Ishaq, Tasneem Ishaq, Mohammed Ishaq and Abid Ishaq.Their bank account number is with Summit bank In Gulistan-e-Johar (A/C no 01-02-32-20311-714-115190. DONOT WIRE ANY MONEY TO THS ACCOUNT AS THESE PEOPLE ARE SCAMS! They have a lot of complaints about their websites all over the internet. If you have been scammed by them please put it on internet so they don't scam more innocent people out of their money!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT buy from any of these websites. BIG SCAM.

Questions? Get answers from the IshaqBoutique staff and other customers.

IshaqBoutique?