Iron Fist Clothing reviews

ifcustomerservice@blankgeneration.com

2 reviews with 2 stars

patiw1
3/9/16

So far I have ordered from the online shop twice. The first time when I got my package, a top was missing and I got a note saying it was out of stock and that I'm to contact them to arrange a replacement or refund. It took me a week before somebody picked up the phone.
The second time, now, I made an order 16/02/2016, it is 09/03/2016 and the package is still not here. I sent repeated e-mails asking about the order status but received no reply. Unprofessional. Think twice if the clothes are worth the drama.

crystall
11/11/10

I placed an order for some shoes through this site. The site said that they were in stock. So a few days go by, I send an email asking the status of my order and then recieve one back saying the shoes are out of stock and do I want any others. I didn't want another pair and I sent an email back letting them know I was upset. Well, I'm getting my refund, but these people sent me back a very rude email, acting like they could care less if I am a customer with them or not. Ver unprofessional and very rude.

Questions? Get answers from the Iron Fist Clothing staff and other customers.

Iron Fist Clothing?