IPTV Solution

IPTV Solution has a consumer rating of 3.62 stars from 19 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. IPTV Solution also ranks 11th among Video Game Accessories sites. The most common issues with IPTV Solution are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

Positive reviews (last 12 months): 55.6%

• J'ai recu tous mes appareils en moins de 3 jours et la connection fut très simple.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate IPTV Solution?

“Service Full HD!! service exceeds my expectations!”

Melissa V.
4/21/20

I'm more than satisfied with the quality of their products. My Sister and I ordered 3 box for our familly and our kids are so happy. They provided support during the process and delivery was within 3 days. The quality is full HD and exceeds my expectations. I recommend it to my friends

“Iptv Solution”

Yves B.
3/25/20

It is cheap and it is cheap. The image freezes, often more sound, the TV schedule hardly ever there, often the screen becomes completely black and impossible to schedule a recording. When you communicate with them by email, they answer you, you have no account here! Wow! I call them thieves. I think you are better off paying a little more and going with legal and known companies. Montréal, Qc

3 jours (3)
yvesb32
March 25th, 2020

Montréal, Qc
melissav208
April 21st, 2020
martinf157
February 11th, 2020
I've been using their service for the last 6 months and they are very good. They are very helpful if you have an issue and always available to help you. The quality of their product is great.
martl21
December 19th, 2019
I had an issue with my box and their technicien helped to resolve my problems. I was so happy!! I order a box for my second tv that i received within 3 days. The box and service works great. I recommend to everyone that are looking for a good provider.
teddyt9
March 27th, 2020
Trying to get in touch with their online chat, seems like talking to a brick wall. It's like a monologue. Poor service and regret for signing up to that $#*!
patrickc522
April 24th, 2020
Jai ete agreablement surpris de la rapidite de l'expedition de ma nouvelle boite android (24 heures). Leur equipe m'ont aussi apporte une aide exceptionnel pour configurer ma box a distance au debut et mont aider a comprendre le fonctionnement. Jai commander leur service OK2 et je suis vraiment heureux du resultat :)) jai hate que le football commence en automne!!
cd297
March 22nd, 2020
I bought a subscription yesterday. They took the money an hour later but never provided me the additional information to make the channels work!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't! Please don't! Go somewhere else.

remyr4
August 22nd, 2019
Do not provide your credit card to this website. Do not trust them. Terrible service, product, support. I don't recommend to anyone.
siv2
August 19th, 2019
dont trust this site because they take your money and dont provide service. Poor service and takes long time To get response back by email. Dont recommand this service because you will never get not the service not your money back.

je ne recommande pas d'autres compagnies, ils sont vraiment les meilleurs dans le marché.

See more answers (2)

Mon écran était devenu tout noir et je suis aller sur leur site sur leur tchat et un technicien s'est connecté a distance et a refait ma configuration a 11:25pm le soir!!! Wow super service

Ils sont disponible 7/7 et de 8am à 10pm donc tres facile de les rejoindre

See more answers (2)

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the IPTV Solution staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IPTV Solution?

See reviews as you browse with our Chrome extension

3.6
Have a question about IPTV Solution?