IPhoneUnlock.Zone reviews

johnc574
8/4/16
Reliable, efficient and good service with getting my Sprint Iphone SE unlocked.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you John! Enjoy your unlocked Sprint USA iPhone SE!
laccuinab
8/4/16
Omg I'm so in love with this company, I recently had a bad experience with Tmobile and they fixed it for a reasonable price! I'm so satisfied thank you thank you thank you.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Laccuina! We are very glad that you stayed satisfied with our services and your problem was fixed! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
eugenioy
8/3/16
The whole processing time took 5+ days, which was longer than I initially expected. Perhaps this wasn't clearly stated from the very beginning (altough the 2nd email warns you it may take upto 8 days).
Either way, unlocking an old iPhone 4s and relocating it in another country worked fine after a couple of tries with iTunes + WiFi. Highly recommendable
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Eugenio for your great review. To our product description we already added the estimated unlocking time for all of our services! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
maxw231
8/2/16
Didn't managed to unlock my phone because of some technical issue, but the customer support is very responsive. I got my refund too. I suggest you to give it a try if you are worried about the services are sketchy. No harm trying it out if you can get your money back.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Max. Sorry that we could not unlock your device! Thank you for your honest review. Our policy states that if we cannot provide you the service that you purchased, we will fully refund you!
andresc26
7/26/16
very good service terminal unlocking was successful only my country COSTA RICA shares the same blacklist of other countries, in the end only with an operator in my country can be used
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Andres! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
khairib
7/22/16
good services and zisis you are amazing men thanks for you and for all the team
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Khairi! Thank you for your great review! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!!
nualak
7/21/16
They were really helpful and responded to all my queries in a timely professional manner. I would use them again and refer them.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Nuala! We are extremely happy that you stayed satisfied with our services! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and we will be waiting for your return!
santat1
7/17/16
From now, I am going to use it always.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Santa! You are welcome! Glad that you stayed satisfied by our services! We will wait for your next order!
aris42
7/12/16
Awesome.. . excellent service ... very responsive and helpful .. .
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Ari. Exactly, just click and wait. And after a few days (If not a few hours) your iPhone will get unlocked! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
sergiog21
7/12/16
Mine took roughly about 8 days to get unlocked. Had a couple questions and they were able to email me right away.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Sergio! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone and thanx for your great review!
takaw
7/10/16
I can now use my iPhone in Japan as sim free.
It took only within a week :)
Thank you very much!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Taka! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone in Japan or wherever you want!
davidm471
7/9/16
Thank you guys .. for delivering as promised. Tried many others but you guy came through with colors.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you David. Very glad that we could unlock your iPhone where others failed! Enjoy!
andresc25
7/4/16
I 'm waiting for the release of my iphone I did four days ago and I'm still waiting ?
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Andres. You should have already receive an e-mail, which informs you about your order and about the unlocking time. You can reply there and an agent will answer you to any question you may have!
alia181
6/29/16
I found the staff to be one of the most extremely friendly and cooperative. I can't stress enough on that. All in all a very pleasant and satisfying experience.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Ali! Thanx for that great review! Always happy to know that our customers are staying satisfied from our services!!
funmilolaa
6/28/16
These guys are too awesome. The services was great as advertise. And all my question with zisis was answer to my taste. All you need to do is fill in the right thing at the point of you creating your order if you did not know mark you are not sure so that your order won't get returned or delay. Overal it was a great experience because it was not what I was expecting
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Funmilola! I am really glad that you stayed satisfied!
hussark
Iphone 6 unlock
educ2
6/28/16
Setting aside an error with my email address and because of that the delay in getting your response for my unlock, the result was success, 100% effective.
Hope for no problems ahead!
Thanks again Zisis.
jecpmt.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Edu! We are using the e-mail that you type to our ordering form (Not the one from the PayPal). Anyhow, the good thing is that your iPhone is now unlocked! Enjoy it!
garys151
6/28/16
I have a tmobile iphone 6 reported as "lost" so I decided to buy this unlocking service, even when the unlocking time last more than expected I am extremely satisfied with the service because:
1) instruction was very clear
2) payment transaction was secure through pay pal
3) received an immediate response by the vendor
4) every time I sent an email I got a response
5) a third party vendor couldn't unlock the phone and iPhoneUnlock.Zone decide to pay by their selves a more expensive service without any additional charge on my side
Now my iphone is unlocked and working very good.
Thanks iPhoneUnlock.Zone/ Zisis for such a good service.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Awesome review Gary! We had some delays, but we did everything we could to unlock your iPhone! So, enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
devens2
6/28/16
I am so glad for unlocking my iphone 6 plus from japan softbank company.Everybody said its impossible to unlock japanese iphone but you did it thanku so much and i wish your further success.i always recommend try this site you will be never upset thank you...
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Deven! Nothing is impossible for us :D Enjoy your unlocked Softbank Japan iPhone! We will wait to unlock your friends' iPhones!
shuris
6/25/16
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Shuri! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!! For questions, just reach us through our Contact Us form!
sanjeevk5
6/21/16
Its been 1 year am trying to unlock my iphone. and two weeks back i found about the iphoneunlock.zone. i mailed them my issue regarding and i got reply within an hour asking for my phone details.

i sent them all details of my phone and they gave me sent me the mail with in a day why my phone locked and gave me a proper guidance what to do. and they gave 100% assurance and money back guarantee also.
so confidently i paid the amount and they asked me to wait for 7 days. but within 4 days my phone is unlocked.

Best about Iphoneunlock:

1) As a person from india i had lot of questions and doubt regarding them and keep asking questions via mails. and for all the questions they replied back super fast.

2) They gave me assurance of money back guarantee

3) And their timeline of reply back and solving problem are super good and fast.
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Sanjeev! Thanx for that great review and for sharing with everyone your unlocking experience with us! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!!
afsanas
6/21/16
Excellent work,Excellent contact with costumer,really helpful.
My phone was blacklisted and I did wrongly order another one but after
I did contacted with them I side my problems but I did mistake.
After that they solve my problems but They didn't cut my before money.
Now my phone unlock
Thanks
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Afsana for your awesome review! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!
aanjank
6/17/16
Hi I purchases an iPhone 5 olx with a locked icloud passcode. Is this something you can also unlock? Thanks! IMEI *******01081912
tiagod2
6/16/16
Less than 24h i got my iphone 4s unlocked for any carrier. very good
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Hey Tiago! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone! We unlocked it as soon as we could! Thank you for sharing your good experience!
shinsakui
6/16/16
I have unlocked Softbank Japan iPhone6. In these days, it is difficult to find a "right store" to do it, but IPhoneUnlock.Zone is a reliable service !! Do not hesitate ask them for your iPhone, they will reply you whatever you have in your mind! My unlocking only took about 4days. That is so quick too. (Some other services take around 2 months... OMG...) Anyway, just unlock you iPhone with IPhoneUnlock.Zone !! AWSOME!!
Response from iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Thank you Shinsaku! Softbank Japan is a difficult one, but as you can see, we can handle it! Enjoy your unlocked iPhone!! Thanx for your great review!

Helpful answer -1

Thank you all for your answers :D The only way for now to remove the iCloud Lock from an iDevice is through the Original owner. We have a service that can find all available iCloud Contact Information of your iPhone, so you can communicate with him/her and negotiate the iCloud Unlock of this device. You can order one from the following link: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/icloud-contact-information-service/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Can I have your transaction ID and IMEI number so we can trace your order from our system and provide you an update? Thank you.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Luliia. If this iPhone has an iCloud Lock (And it is reported as Lost/Stolen), then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Lock. If you want only to remove the Network Lock of your iPhone, then this is more than possible, but after the unlock you will not be able to use it inside the country that it is blacklisted! Go to our Order Form, respond to the 4 questions that we implemented, and based on your replies, you will be proposed the right service for unlocking your iPhone!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Shannon. We cannot wipe her Apple ID, but we can find the Apple ID (Which will be her e-mail), so she can use the "FORGOT MY PASSWORD" feature. That will wipe her password and ask her to create a new one. This means that she should remember the password of her e-mail though, which I hope she does remember it :D Send us an e-mail through our Contact Us form, and an agent will assist you!

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Kazim. Tony and Taneese are both correct. The best thing to do before ordering ANY unlocking service (Network or iCloud), is to make a full IMEI Check. That way you will know all the information of your iPhone, and you can determine what service you will have to use and IF there is a service that can help you. Now, since your iPhone is iCloud Locked and also reported as LOST, then only the original owner can remove the iCloud Activation Screen (iCloud Lock). From our end, we can provide you all the Contact Information of the original owner, so you can reach him/her out and ask him/her to remove the iCloud Lock from your iPhone! (Thank you Tony and Taneese for helping out Kazim!).

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Sarah. There is a solution for blocked T-Mobile USA iPhones, but we need to make a more deep check on the Block status of that device in order to be 100% sure for the solution. I suggest using our IMEI Unlock Check first and then one of our agents will inform you which service is ideal for your device. If you are 100% sure of your iPhone's status and you do not want a check from us, you can go to the following link and order a T-Mobile USA IMEI Unlock service for your iPhone: https://www.iphoneunlock.zone/iphone-unlocking-solutions/

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hey Gianluca. If your iPhone is Locked by Vodafone UK, then there is a solution to this. However, if your iPhone is Blacklisted by Vodafone UK, then there are no services that can CLEAN it. Do you have a full iPhone IMEI Check report to send us, so we can quickly identify what the problem is?

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Hello Hailey. Have you made an order? The completion time depends on the service that you purchased (We have to ALL product's description the estimated delivery time). If you made an order, please send us in private the transaction ID to locate your order and give you an update.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

Unblacklist service for Vodafone UK is not yet available at the moment.

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative

You need to check it on our website

By iPhoneUnlock Z., IPhoneUnlock.Zone Representative
Questions? Get answers from the IPhoneUnlock.Zone staff and other customers.

17 Photos for IPhoneUnlock.Zone