Review of iPhoneIMEI.net

iPhoneIMEI.net reviews

murakamig
3/24/17

very G ! this unlock ! very first, cost is not so high. will submit other iphone ipad.
thanks for good servise.

coried1
3/24/17

Honestly at first I was a bit skeptical but I definitely do not regret using this. I had such a problem with my locked phone from Sprint and I just happened to fall upon iphoneimei.net and I can't thank this service enough. Did not take long at all and now my phone is officially unlocked. Couldn't be happier!

deepak157
3/24/17

My phone was unlocked in 7 days. Taking long time but work perfectly japan softbank career work great thanks so much

thiagon1
3/24/17

Super recomendo rapido " tentei desbloquear um outro mais nao deu certo pois operadora estava off do sistema mais adorei funcionando perfeitamente

christianp33
3/24/17

I was sceptical at first but at I look into it things started making scene. The fact that I could just pay to get my device unlock seem reasonable. Since my carrier had screwed me over for two years of payments on to find out that they won't help or be interested in unlocking my device. So thank you IMEI unlock for giving me my device.

erniec9
3/23/17

This guys are very professional , I'm sure I will use their services again in the future with other phones I also I will recommend them with my friends.

richc41
3/22/17

Unlocked my phone when my carrier wouldn't. All I did was pay them then continue to watch the progress of my unlock. No problems with It coming through wifi. Phone works great. Thanks!!!!!!!

maratg
3/22/17

I was skeptical about this service because my phone is not fully paid, but I needed it during my travel.It takes some time (more than week) and when I got a message from a team, I immediately checked my phone and it was fully unlocked. After making some reasearch I can say that iPhoneIMEI.net offers cheapest service and moreover they do their job! So, later I ordered two more unlocking and it was done faster than first one. I do suggest this website!

aa1785
3/13/17

It's a BIG SCAM
Purchased iCloud activation service and after 2 days I got an email from them saying my device is blacklisted which is not.
I saw a great number of reviews having the same problem with the same excuse "Blacklisted device", so if you haven't dealt with them yet, just don't. If you unfortunately did and they used the "blacklisted story" you can check you IMEI in this site (swappa . com/esn but without space) it works if you're in the US but you can use a VPN for that very easily. Also, if the activation screen on your device is showing the first letter of an email (such as s****@gmail.com), this means your device is not blacklisted.

Oh yeah, I have to mention they won't do REFUND. This is a quote from the email they send me
"How to obtain a card refund
If you have proof the device is not lost/stolen e.g. the original invoice from Apple or your carrier, either electronic or physical" which makes it obvious that they are big scammers because if the customer has the original invoice, he/she would not come to you in the first place.

Finally, I will say it again, if you haven't dealt with them yet (iphoneIMEI.net) then DO NOT

leonf23
3/9/17

This company does not do an adequate job of promoting "clean check" services. If you submit your serial number and payment, and the device is phone to be lost or stolen via icloud, they cannot unlock and they will not provide the refund. The service is called iCloud unlock, I feel this is pretty misleading. They offered a voucher for future orders, with a promise the stolen iCloud unlock service is coming soon. This company is a scam and is collecting money for services not provided. Never again.

maggiek14
2/27/17

I was hesitant with any online technology but this iPhone service was fantastic. They unlocked my iphone6s at not only a great price but very quickly. When it was stolen and locked again via apple, they unlocked again without hesitation. Great customer service - highly recommend.

brahimk1
2/25/17

I payed for unlocking icloud for iPad , after 3 days they says the ipad is stolen and they can't refund , we I make verification with the web site who they give me I find icloud clean

ahmada46
11/28/16

do not trust this site .

mohammedh41
6/5/16

I was order from website and i didnt get unlock and after that him send to me mail tell me him make voucher for use it and when i use kt give me failde and when i chat with him for refund he tell me no refund so i want to protect all from this website

raulj2
5/28/16

I paid 20 dollar to get my iphone unlock after a few days I got a message that the cheap plan to unlock my iphone didn't worked and I needed to pay more to get the premium plan to unlock my phone and that in five or more days it could be unlock or if I wanted to wait for the cheap plan to work it was going to be a month a month really scammers!!!!

No they don't. They just take your money and not unlocked anything.

By Tagi T.

BULL $#*! !! LIER, LIER.. THEY ARE A SCAM, AND PAYE HIM TO WRITE A GOOD REVIEW !!!

By Jeff H.

nobody, friend

By Jan K.

Its more than the quote given, bait and switch! This company will only unlock your wallet !

By Sean D.

Don't use iphoneimei.net as they are real 100% scammers

By Harisha B.

based on the reviews that I have been reading about iPhoneIMEI.net, they seem like a scam just to let ur money and never do the actual job. They seem to email back once and that's it. Most of the reviews I have read are 1-star reviews and say that this is a scam.

By Zack V.

based on the reviews I have read on plenty of sites, they are a scam, i also have an iPhone that is icloud locked and Im also trying to find somehow to get rid of the icloud lock on this iPhone 6s I have.

By Zack V.

It is a scam they took me for over $100.00 and said my phone was blacklisted and cant be unlock my phone is not in a contact and i bought it new paid cash in full there theifs i was told ne refund

By Chris w.

Questions? Get answers from the iPhoneIMEI.net staff and other customers.

iPhoneIMEI.net?
Consumer Alert

Sitejabber has been notified that this business has offered discounts, coupons or other incentives in exchange for reviews about this business. We wanted you to know because offering incentives has been shown to skew the overall ratings of a business. This behavior contravenes our guidelines as it might have a misleading impact on the rating and consumers.