iPayDNA

iPayDNA has a consumer rating of 2.33 stars from 3 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. iPayDNA also ranks 37th among Payment Processing sites. The most common issues with iPayDNA are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate iPayDNA?

“I have very good experience with iPayDNA, all my merchants.....”

ayesha s.
6/30/14

I have very good experience with iPayDNA, all my merchants are happy with their service.I have been business with them for 5years.

“I have a worst experience with this agency”

Mike S.
3/20/12

I have a worst experience with this agency. I had opened a merchant account with them & as per rules & regulation an agreement paper was made between us. According to that the company will hold 10% of the charges for 6 months and after the 6 months they will release the funds. Till sixth month they showed a good behaviour but at the end of the sixth month they told me that they cant refund my money as it is hold by the bank & they have nothing to do with that. I told them about the norms of our agreement but they refused to do anything. Due to several notice they told me to wait for another 2 months. After this period of time I found that my account is deleted by the agency without any notification. Even in the mean time I gave several reminders about this note. But due to their activity my business is damaged because I dont have any merchant account to process credit card & I have lost my customers. I have tried hard to communicate with them by calling them, Skype or sending emails but there was no answer from them & even they were not receiving my calls as my number is known to them. Then I was able to contact with one of their support staff & he also gave me excuses about that the bank is still holding my money thats why they cannot do anything. You the readers tell me if there answer is true then what is the problem to tell me the name of their bank? But they refused to tell me this thing also. This incident happened before more than a year & their excuse is changing weekly to that they are re-innovating the company so that they have some problem about the money. IpayDNA is a total fraud & cheat organisation providing fake merchant account services which has only a moto that is to grab others money & then forfeit that. So before using this agency you need to understand their risks, which will differ from companys website & terms. Depending upon the market this types of fraud companies are increasing day by day. So before investing or using the service of IpayDNA.biz you must have to think twice otherwise you will be trapped by the company.

mikes91
March 20th, 2012

ayeshas
June 30th, 2014
mirom
April 3rd, 2012
I JUST WANT TO WARN YOU, IPAYDNA.BIZ IS TOTALLY FRAUD COMPANY!!! Do not use IpasDNA.biz or you will LOSE ALL YOUR MONEY!!!

Questions? Get answers from the iPayDNA staff and other customers.

ipayDNA is the trusted international debit cards and credit card processing companies providing secured and reliable payment gateway service for worldwide merchants.

alishaw
Alisha W.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about iPayDNA?

Have a question about iPayDNA?