Review of InterweaveStore

201 East 4th Street
Cincinnati, OH 45202, US

susanw366
5/13/18
• Updated review

This is an update to my previous review. Interweave never answered any of my emails telling me what the issue was. They cancelled my order and refunded my payment. It would have been nice to get a response from them and perhaps an apology.

“Customer Service doesn't respond”
4/27/18
• Previous review

I placed an order a week ago. At first the status was fulfillment, then it was changed to On Hold. I have not received any kind of communication from Interweave as to why my order is On Hold. My payment has been deducted from my bank account and I can't get answers to my emails as to what is going on with my order. In my last email to them, I asked them to cancel my order and refund my payment, if they were unwilling to tell me why my order was still on hold. They never did answer any of my emails. They cancelled the order and refunded my payment. I will not do business with them again.

mickeyg6
2/3/17

Currently, there is a FREE PATTERNS OFFER link showing a "You Are Almost There" pop-up window in which to enter your email address. Doing so only takes you to the HOME PAGE and not to the free offers which the link promises . . . no matter how many times you enter your email address or click on icons.

Likely just a phishing scam to build their email database which they can then sell or trade with other business databases.

Tip for consumers: This is not the first instance of trouble I have had in dealing with The Interweave Store. Their customer service policies and practices are deplorable - not remotely on par with other online shops that offer products of equal value and/or better prices.

Spend your hard-earned money elsewhere. Support businesses which DO value their customer base - NOT just in words, but in practice.

dianew48
2/14/16

I ordered a vdeo a month ago. When I did not receive it after two weeks even though it was charged to my Master Card I sent them an email to their customer service address. I have sent many subsequent emails. It takes them a week to respond and they do not answer my questions. I finally cancelled the transaction and it has been deducted from my master card. I have had emails indicating tracking information even though video has not been sent. These people are the worst. NEVER order anything from them.

karaw4
9/15/15

I placed an order for one of this store's bundled packages two weeks ago, and never received it. I have used the customer service contact email function three times, and have not received a reply. Since this was my first order, I cannot offer any positive feedback, and can only suggest using caution when ordering from this company.

christineb44
1/17/15

In November 2013 I paid for an international 12 month subscription to Knitscene magazine and they only sent me the first 2 issues and then stopped. A volley of emails followed wasting my time dealing with their subscription services who didn't seem to care. I was sent at least 3 emails from 3 different people promising the magazines were to be sent to me but 12 weeks later still nothing. I also requested a refund for the 2 issues but that was ignored.
I have been a loyal customer and subscriber to various mags from IK for over 10 years so I am very unhappy ! I would never ever trust them again, all those satisfaction guaranteed slogans on their website are not worth anything. This, I acknowledge, is a last hope that someone in subscriptions cares enough to read this whilst they steal my subscription money.
In the meantime I warn potential customers of what could happen and strongly express my complete disappointment at how unhelpful and disorganised the customer service at IK is. It is quite hopeless for such a large organization.

laurieb9
5/10/14

In March I ordered a lace knitting kit from Interweave. The thread arrived, but I was never sent either a pattern or a link to a PDF. Nor was the pattern made available through my Interweave account. I emailed customer service asking for a link to the pattern and to date have never received a reply.
An additional note... Hard copy material ordered from Interweave, in my experience, takes twice as long in the mail as merchandise ordered through other retailers such as WEBS, Jimmy Beans, Knitpicks.

lindam97
4/30/14

Inter Weave Store is the ultimate learning center for knitting, beading, Crochet and sewing. They offer educational videos on all of the crafty things I want to learn and a lot of the videos are on sale. They sometimes have sitewide sales as well which are great!

Questions? Get answers from the InterweaveStore staff and other customers.

1 Photo for InterweaveStore