This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

InteriorAddict.co.uk

InteriorAddict.co.uk has a consumer rating of 4 stars from 1 review indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. InteriorAddict.co.uk ranks 436th among Furniture sites.

How would you rate InteriorAddict.co.uk?

“I had some trouble with IA they messed up big time”

Anthony L.
11/7/14

I had some trouble with IA they messed up big time. But I got a call from them, they were v sorry and paid me back the money for the stools. They then said they would still send me the stools when they got the new ones in. I still don't have them but I'm hopeful, and if they are as good as their word I will shop with them again.

anthonyl43
November 7th, 2014

I had some trouble with IA they messed up big time.

Questions? Get answers from the InteriorAddict.co.uk staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InteriorAddict.co.uk?

Have a question about InteriorAddict.co.uk?