This website seems to be closed. Find similar businesses

IntellectCCTV.co.uk

IntellectCCTV.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. IntellectCCTV.co.uk also ranks 47th among Cable Television sites.

How would you rate IntellectCCTV.co.uk?

ramk15
August 20th, 2016
Hi I am Ram Kirpal. I order Bullet Cameras from (intellect-cctv.co.uk)They delivered Bullet Cameras on time. I am happy with the service. Reasonable price, fast delievery, highly receommendn I had. They were absolutely great. The package arrived that Monday just 3 days after ordering it. Brand new, well packed, contents complete and it works great.
abrahamw13
August 20th, 2016
I have ordered online Camera Kit from intellect CCTV (intellect-cctv.co.uk). They delivered Camera Kit on time. I am happy with the service.

Questions? Get answers from the IntellectCCTV.co.uk staff and other customers.

At intellect we don't take "no" for an answer and it's this central maxim that drives our IT engineers, our business consultants and our retailer staff to help you meet your computing, IT and technology needs - no matter what the scale; be it concernin...

How do I know I can trust these reviews about IntellectCCTV.co.uk?

Have a question about IntellectCCTV.co.uk?