InstantPrint.co.uk

InstantPrint.co.uk

instantprint.co.uk

InstantPrint.co.uk has a consumer rating of 3.19 stars from 7 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. InstantPrint.co.uk also ranks 63rd among Printing sites. The most common issues with InstantPrint.co.uk are around customer service, which is not as good as expected by some customers.

How would you rate InstantPrint.co.uk?

“Pretty Amazing”

Jennie T.
2/14/20

I used instantprint to print my wedding invitations and the quality of print was exceptional and i've had loads of compliments on them! Thanks Instantprint!

“Terrible products and after sales support”

Stephen C.
4/27/19

Placed an order for 200 A5 presentation folders. The order arrived on time however almost half the items were damaged beyond the point of use. Ths items had not been banned or shrink wrapped, just dumped into a large box and shipped. I think my order was outsourced by InstantPrint to another company as the packaging/quality was so poor. I was finally offered a refund on the damaged items only after 7 emails back and forth. Terrible quality and no real support. I am professional designer who uses online printers every week, I certainly wont be using instant print again.

jenniet20
February 14th, 2020
stephenc344
April 27th, 2019
danig6
July 17th, 2017
I have designed and bought business cards twice through this website, and have been fully happy both times. I've ordered from two other companies and this one is the best. Lovely and clear, and sent by DPD so I can use the app to see exactly when it's arriving.
annan114
February 6th, 2019
First experience was very good. However, the second one was terrible. Confusing while approving the layouts, delivery date promised not honoured, menus printed in the wrong size and very poor quality. And to top up a terrible customer service if you can call it that. Extremely disappoint with level of service. Used to be good but now it's very bad. Do not surprise by the tons of daily discount vouchers sebt by email and website promos... Just lost £50 and being a small and independent business it really represents a lot. Hope you don't have the same bad experience. Rather don't try
paulae40
June 27th, 2019
I would not recommend this company as constant machine break downs so orders don't arrive, lie about not receiving emails, just terrible. Lost a good customer as so fed up.
ravis47
July 26th, 2017
I've used this company plenty of times to print leaflets. Always rich quality prints and good quality paper.
lolitaa1
October 20th, 2017
WHAT A SHAM. The whole company is a sham. Total BS with all the excuses they give you for the poor printing that they send you. They try to give you excuses that they think you dont technically understand. The customer advisor '* is working for a company that has such bad reviews. Shame on him. The only stupid thing i did was not looking at the reviews before i used them. STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY AND DONT USE THEM IS MY OPINION

*Personal information redacted by admin

Questions? Get answers from the InstantPrint.co.uk staff and other customers.

instantprint is the online printer that specialises in 24 hour flyers, leaflets, business cards, posters, and stationery printing.

duncant21
Duncan T.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about InstantPrint.co.uk?

Have a question about InstantPrint.co.uk?