Cash Crates

Ratings On Other Platforms

Trustpilot
2.2 / 5

Cash Crates has a consumer rating of 1.8 stars from 5 reviews indicating that most customers are generally dissatisfied with their purchases. Cash Crates ranks 124th among Mobile Applications sites.

How would you rate Cash Crates?

“Useful”

Tamara H.
6/18/20

I like it, I just wish we didn't have to do so much to cash out our money. Other than that the app is good.

“Beware you have been warned Total SCAM!”

Momo s.
7/9/20

I signed up from a referral link, decided to check it out it was too easy to complete the tasks. I had $2k in my account decided to cash out. Waited 2 weeks for the scheduled date to arrive and nothing happened. I sent several emails tech support they all came back undeliverable. Total SCAM Site! Beware you have been warned

kendrickm18
July 19th, 2020

I Wasted days doing my task, inputting my info for payment just to pook forward to getting paid and i didnt receive a thib. Whwn you're trying to see the good in something, its almost like you never see tge bad reviews. Only the good. The chat is fake. It will tell you that its shut down for maintenance. Your account manager that you're supposed to contact if you have any problems, is fake! Dont waste your time being hopeful in dire need for cash because you will definitely be disappointed.

momos6
July 9th, 2020

lutanyag
June 25th, 2020

I completed all tasks. They provided me with a deposit date 06/27, however when I checked my account my account details, and payment method was changed to someone else account. I changed it back to mine.

tamarah128
June 18th, 2020

emilianob6
April 17th, 2021

I supposed to received my payout from CashCrates on April 21,2021. But now I can't open my account. Everyday, since they confirmed my cashout, I always open my account to keep in touch. But now I can't access to my account. Shame on them!

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Cash Crates staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Cash Crates?

Have a question about Cash Crates?