Review of IndiaMART

Tel: 0969696969
customercare@indiamart.com

jamiad
3/17/19

Hi Indiamart, just wanna say a big thank you to your company and your supplier of Apetamin Syrup(Global foreign Exchange). I ordered 5cases of syrup, my package was being delivered yesterday. Thank you so much and consider me your regular buyer. If anyone needs Apetamin at wholesale contact GFEltd Whatsapp: +19293677505

williamw521
3/14/19

I think this is the same company that f--ked me out of about 200 dollars of medication last year they said we will give you a tracking # to track your product and as soon as the money was sent they dissapeared like a whore in church all I can say is stay as far away from these people as you can if you don't you most likely get a STD from them I have concluded that no ware in India are you safe to do business the police are in on it the hole thing the hole country is nothing but a scam all of it

paulk594
3/4/19

I ordered a product on Indiamart from Prem Kumar of Mahadev Medi World and it took them over 2 months to admit they received my bank transfer. After all that waiting they then told me they don't in fact have the product they agreed to sell to me. When I asked for a refund they sent me Bitcoins instead of a money transfer. This company had high star rating on Indiamart but when I asked for their assistance they didn't even bother replying back to me. I have no confidence in Indiamart to stand behind their sellers and offer any kind of customer support.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Paul, We regret the experience you had with us. We want to make things right. Please share your contact details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
lizzyt2
3/4/19

Hello, thank you Indiamart and Global foreign exchange ltd. I received my goods some few minutes ago so i decided to drop a review.
I see alot of bad reviews here, we cant blame Indiamart. Because some of us buyers often trust the wrong suppliers. I have been a victim of scam on Indiamart. After trying for the second time, i got in contact with a supplier from indiamart and i ordered Chassis Men Care Powder and Apetamin Syrup. I recommend Global Foreign Exchange Ltd.
Contact GFEltd on whatsapp/call: +19293677505 / +905539613387

vivekm14
3/3/19

Their Buy Leads are full of Fake and Unverified. Lot of time and money got wasted. Finally discontinued their services.

suzyc23
2/21/19

Hi y'all im glad I could find a trust and honest seller of Apetamin Syrup on Indiamart. I ordered 3boxes of Syrup, im greatful I received my goods today morning. So I decided to share contact of the seller. Whatsapp: +905539613387

gautamh1
2/20/19

Sadly negative ratings are not possible.
Indiamart is the worst business experience and have no concept of integrity. They support sellers who are unprofessional. A " trusted" seller contacted me to sell a machine i needed. I live in Bombay and the seller was in Pune. I visited on their invite to see this machine and on reaching the seller " did not feel like unpacking" the machine I needed to buy. I contacted Indiamart after this trusted seller did that to a customer who trusted indiamart. They said they won't do anything. Really hope every genuine buyer stops using their service. They take money from sellers to list and let them act as unprofessional as they like with no measure to protect a genuine buyer. Pathetic service.

I wrote to the CEO who is as indifferent and obviously supports this lack of morals. Leaders say a lot about a company.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Gautam, sorry for the trouble. This is something we'd not want you to experience. We definitely would like to help you. Please share your contact details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
crystalw112
2/20/19

The seller whose name is Alex (Sagar Bahl) from Webmed Pharmacy, He has a US Phone number 1- 9092966311. He took my money of 1420 USD and did not send me anything! He even wanted me to send him 700 USD to get my money refund. True scam.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Crystal, We regret the unpleasant experience. Will be requiring more details of the supplier to investigate the case further. Request you to please also share your contact details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
mikec747
2/18/19

Every thing I have ordered has been legit stuff and get everything I pay for order all the time no issues

amanciaj
2/17/19

My name is Amancia from Jamaica. I am very happy dealing with global foreign exchange. I must confess they are the best supplier of Apetamin Syrup. I lack words to thank them. I received my package of 3cartons Apetamin Syrup. Customer service was great. If you want Apetamin you can contact the company on whatsapp; +19293677505
Once more thank you so much GFE. I'll come back for more...

carinel4
2/10/19

We ordered Apetamin Syrup to be delivered at 3 different locations in Belgium, the first 2 shipments were delivered on time. the last shipment spent another 1 day before it got delivered. Despite the delay for the last shipment, We are very happy all 3 shipment were delivered with no damage. Thank you so much global foreign exchange ltd, we will be ordering from your company more. i highly recommend global foreign exchange ltd if you are in need of Apetamin syrup. contact them on whatsapp: +19293677505.

joser268
2/7/19

Horrible customer service did not want to refund my money they wanted me to pay extra for my package because they said it was discreett now I'm out of the money i sent them and with no package please beware do not buy from this seller or buy anything on this app

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Josh, We regret the inconvenience. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
florentinv
2/7/19

First i will like to say a big thank you to Dr. Sharon for her review buying apetamin syrup from global foreign exchange ltd. I contacted the company and placed an order of 300bottles for my friend and i.
This morning the packages were delivered at home. Im so happy, so i want to say a big thank you to sharon and global foreign exchange ltd. I advise anyone in need of Apetamin Syrup to contact global foreign exchange ltd WHATSAPP/Call: +19293677505

marvinr42
2/5/19

Awful, rude customer service straight away while asking for payment info. Don't bother even trying to order from them.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Marvin, We regret the unpleasant experience. Request you to please share your contact details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
sharonk203
2/4/19

Hi all, I'm Dr. Sharon from Georgetown Guyana. I decided to share my experience on Indiamart. I inquired regarding Apetamin Syrup because the hospital i work for wanted the medication. So while going through some reviews, i got the contact of GLOBAL FOREIGN EXCHANGE, so i contacted them and they explained me to their business terms and shipment. I placed an order of 100bottles of Apetamin Syrup. 5days later, we received the package at the hospital. Thank you so much GLOBAL FOREIGN EXCHANGE ltd. I appreciate...
You can contact global foreign exchange on whatsapp/call: +19293677505

angelas453
2/3/19

Good Day Indiamart More credits for AllCare Pharmacy. My sisters and I have been trying to get Apetamin Syrups and tablets, dinitrophenol DNP capsules and Trimix injection along with nandrolone. We were cheated twice a week ago before we founded Allcare Pharmacy in Indiamart. My sisters were so skeptical to trade with them, since they had everything we were looking for at that moment. I decided to place in order for all the products at the minimum order rates and they presented me with an invoice for the order. Today we are happy to have received our package and delivery was made on time. We had the package exactly where it was supposed to be delivered. Do business with Allcare Pharmacy and be happy for once.Call or whatsapp +90 5435853892Email: allcarepharmacy@contactoffice.comMy sisters and I are very excited now, since we are going to do business in Indiamart with these pharmacy

authurk
1/31/19

Larissa you just made me feel happier now as I will always do business with Allcare pharmacy in my entire life. Your review did made me safe over 1500$ on 10 cartons of Apetamin syrups and 15packs of Tablets and some others. When I did place my order still had doubts but presently I have no doubts about Allcare Pharmacy now. I can place my order with them any time any day because they products are great and they did give to me exactly what I did order for wow, I love Allcare pharmacy. Immediately I run out of stock, I will definitely place another order. I got they whatsapp number and called them to confirm here is the number +90 5435853892 you can call or whatsapp them for a good business they are trust worthy.

manalg
1/22/19

These are frauds and promoting for frauds .... Be careful dont deal with them at all . Liers ..
Frauds .... they took the money and didnt send the goods.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi, We are sorry for the inconvenience. Request you to please share your contact details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
sandraw282
1/21/19

I inquired about Apetamin syrup on indiamart. And I have been receiving so many messages and quotations from different sellers. I was a victim of a scam in the process. Thank God Global foreign exchange ltd. Proved me wrong. The package was delivered and I'm so happy. Thumbs up indiamart and thank you so much global foreign exchange ltd.

binetc
1/19/19

I ordered 125bottles of apetamin syrup and 20packs of apetamin pills from global foreign exchange ltd. Im so happy i received my packages today at home, so i decided to drop a review. Customer care service is awesome and keeps me up to date on my order. Im so impress about this. Thank you so much Global Foreign Exchange Ltd & Indiamart. If you want apetamin add global foreign exchange ltd on whatsapp/call: +19293677505

antoniog82
1/18/19

I bought capsules fat burn in 2 different sellers and the 2 deceived me, I sent the money and the day later they disappeared.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi, we are sorry for the unpleasant experience. Request you to please share your contact details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
bd95
1/14/19

I ordered some equipment from Trident Innovation Systems and was quoted a 45-day delivery. After 6 months I still have not received my equipment and IndiaMart has not resolved my situation. The money is gone and I have no equipment.
Do not do business with this organization!!
(I have no photos of my purchase because there was no delivery).

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi, We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
parmodg
1/2/19

Purchased items from coron enterprises.gujrat.....insufficient goods supplied...but took money for full...cheating ..sheer...

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Pramod, we regret the unpleasant experience. Request you to please share your contact details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
bhoomikar
1/1/19

INDIA MART COMPANY OWNER & EMPLOY CHORE WORKER S,I AM SHARING INDIA MART COMPANY OWNER & EMPLOY CHORE.MY CONTRACT ON FIVE YEARS. INDIA MART IS ENQUIRIES FACK IS JURNET ONLY FOR MONEY INVEST OF EMPLOYES NOT CURRECT INFORMATION, PROVIDED AND REQUEST FOR CUSTOMER CARE BUT NOTE RESOLVE IM THREE YEAR CONTRACT WORK COMPLETE AND PENDING TWO YEAR, ALL MANAGER INFORM, NOT RESOLVE. AND REQUEST NOT CONTACT NO. PROVIDED OTHER PERSON MY OFFICE ENTRY NOT ALLOWED ONLY FOR COMPANY OWNER.

paulg544
12/30/18

not reliable. many addresses are fake. nobody is calling for ordering items of tooth pastes of bulk order. if i call to the given address, registered suppliers are not answering or saying we are not selling what u asked and someone has registered us without our knowledge.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Paul, We regret the inconvenience. Request you to please send us your contact details. Our team will contact you. Thank you!

Lot of buyers sellers are asking to pay upfront 50% to there Indian bank account ,was the case with you ?

By Haroon N.

Cargo ransom no product scam very $#*!ed up got beaned 2x

By Aiden J.

Cargo ransom scam were u pay more then cost as collateralized for a priduct that isnt even in exist usually :(

By Aiden J.

Hi Jacqueline, Sorry but the payment protection program is for Indian users. For the payment options, you need to coordinate with the supplier. Thank you!

By Team I., IndiaMART Representative

Hi Gayatri, Please visit our website https://www.indiamart.com/seller/?modid=IMHOME/ to sell your products on Indiamart. Thank you!

By Team I., IndiaMART Representative

By David M.

NO WE ARE NOT HERE FOR YOU

By David M.

Whats up. App call. Email or track down their lab or fake store n call they host adresse

By Aiden J.

I wouldnt trust thats a bold face lie when transport of mIl that shill n greed

By Aiden J.

Questions? Get answers from the IndiaMART staff and other customers.

15 Photos for IndiaMART