Review of IndiaMART

Orange, B8 84103, FR
customercare@indiamart.com

binetc
1/19/19

I ordered 125bottles of apetamin syrup and 20packs of apetamin pills from global foreign exchange ltd. Im so happy i received my packages today at home, so i decided to drop a review. Customer care service is awesome and keeps me up to date on my order. Im so impress about this. Thank you so much Global Foreign Exchange Ltd & Indiamart. If you want apetamin add global foreign exchange ltd on whatsapp/call: +19293677505

antoniog82
1/18/19

I bought capsules fat burn in 2 different sellers and the 2 deceived me, I sent the money and the day later they disappeared.

bd95
1/14/19

I ordered some equipment from Trident Innovation Systems and was quoted a 45-day delivery. After 6 months I still have not received my equipment and IndiaMart has not resolved my situation. The money is gone and I have no equipment.
Do not do business with this organization!!
(I have no photos of my purchase because there was no delivery).

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi, We regret the inconvenience caused. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
parmodg
1/2/19

Purchased items from coron enterprises.gujrat.....insufficient goods supplied...but took money for full...cheating ..sheer...

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Pramod, we regret the unpleasant experience. Request you to please share your contact details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
bhoomikar
1/1/19

INDIA MART COMPANY OWNER & EMPLOY CHORE WORKER S,I AM SHARING INDIA MART COMPANY OWNER & EMPLOY CHORE.MY CONTRACT ON FIVE YEARS. INDIA MART IS ENQUIRIES FACK IS JURNET ONLY FOR MONEY INVEST OF EMPLOYES NOT CURRECT INFORMATION, PROVIDED AND REQUEST FOR CUSTOMER CARE BUT NOTE RESOLVE IM THREE YEAR CONTRACT WORK COMPLETE AND PENDING TWO YEAR, ALL MANAGER INFORM, NOT RESOLVE. AND REQUEST NOT CONTACT NO. PROVIDED OTHER PERSON MY OFFICE ENTRY NOT ALLOWED ONLY FOR COMPANY OWNER.

paulg544
12/30/18

not reliable. many addresses are fake. nobody is calling for ordering items of tooth pastes of bulk order. if i call to the given address, registered suppliers are not answering or saying we are not selling what u asked and someone has registered us without our knowledge.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Paul, We regret the inconvenience. Request you to please send us your contact details. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
francisf32
12/29/18

What the seller show ,they don't do that....they defraud their customers....they send different product design than what was actually asked...they ask for payment first and then poor service .

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Sir, We regret the unpleasant experience. Request you to please send us your contact details. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
aidenj11
12/27/18

Ive not but once had a good encounter on india mart words are for $#*!e by now lol so if u order track their adress and 1 plus 1 dont add dont do $#*!

pujar4
12/25/18

Hi friends recently i encountered a seller on indiamart that i want to share with you guys, moreover i met him personally that's why i want to share my good experience with those in need company name is Apex construction company on Indiamart.com
ENJOY! 7 STARS TO THIS SELLER AND HIGHLY RECOMMENDED PERSONALLY!

prashand
12/24/18

Never go to indiamart no one help you and there are no customer response's, there are seller support is very low. i never suggest to go at indiamart

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Prashan, We regret the inconvenience. Request you to share your contact details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
jessicas592
12/21/18

I am so happy to do business with Global Foreign Exchange Ltd. I got their contact from a review and i did place an order of 4cartons of Apetamin Syrup. Thank God my packages were being delivered to my house. Thank you so much GLOBAL FOREIGN EXCHANGE Ltd.

Appreciation all the way from Australia.

Contact them on WHATSAPP: +1-929-367-7505

venkateshr3
12/20/18

It is absolutely rubbish when someone says Indiamart is a scam. As a supplier cum exporter I am with Indiamart since 2007. Benefitted a lot and still enjoying the fruitsn of being with Indiamart family. Never experienced a scam till date. Eleventh (11 th) year ON and floated two export units one that happened just recently. Yes there might be a very handful of suppliers who could have lost their business ethics and tried to play with buyers money. In a society you do have bad elements and it is we who should be cautious in ascertaining and differentiating between good and bad. The vice versa could happen with buyers too. There are cases where buyers promise to pay through some means that the seller agrees based on the promises the buyer makes and finally seller gets cheated. So it is between the seller and buyer and Indiamart cant go deep into every transactions scrutinizing who is genuine and non-genuine. Indiamart just registers the sellers based on the scrutiny that it feels it necessary but if the buyer ethics and moral is negative, then God help. So my piece of advice is for sellers please make delivery of goods only if you are convinced if the source is authentic. And buyers please pay through sources where you have the facility to check the material and pay on sight. Hope my point is clear

davidc579
12/13/18

If you want to throw away your money buy from one of Indiamarts recommended suppliers, They will steal your money

ashleyb368
12/12/18

Allcare Pharmacy is the best pharmacy to get your medications. This was recommended by someone here and I decided to try something and found that their services were the best for Apetamin syrup because I ordered Apetamin syrup. I will certainly buy more because I received my package by DHL. I advise you to buy in the pharmacy AllCare so that your money is not stolen online and you pay and receive what you paid, I love the pharmacy Allcare

devonb51
12/11/18

Yesterday, I read a review published here by David. I decided to order a carton of apetamine syrups. I am based in Germany. As soon as I started talking with the pharmacy, they told me a bottle sells at 5Euro and minimum order rate is a carton containing 25bottles . I went for a Carton as it was the first time I tried to do business with them. And they told me that, since I'm based in Europe, it will take me 24 hours maximum for DHL to deliver the package to my home and taxed me. for 50Euro for delivery cost, which became 175Euro total, which I paid and today, my package was given to me and I took a picture of my first bottle. I will therefore recommend Allcare Pharmacy to anyone who needs Apetamin or any other medicines, you can contact them on WhatsApp as I did +905435853892, and will probably order for more as soon as possible. best services I've ever seen on Indiamart

niallb16
12/11/18

IndiaMART recommended Prime Pharmacy India to me
I paid for my products and never heard from them again
Total scam
I was so stupid to have put any trust in them. I wish I had checked out these
reviews before I ordered and paid

davidl1073
12/10/18

I write this review with total enthusiasm after buying and recieving Apetamin syrup for the first time, India Mart does not protect its buyer, it allows us to get ripped off by thieves, please, I would also like to say let no one buy from *Lotus International* They collected $ 5000 and later they asked me to pay more money, AllCare Pharmacy, you just made me so happy and gain more confidence in you because I get what I paid for. Will order more apetamin syrup and some other medicines you told me are available like Dinitrophenol, Regenon Retard 60mg, Nalmefene, Butox and Duromine capsules, I will definitely be ordering again Tomorow.You can get to Allcare pharmacy by calling +905435853892. I did it with Whatsapp +905435853892

jamiaf
11/30/18

I placed an order on a Indiamart, D&N pharmacy promised to supply me with 5cartons of Apetamin Syrup and I paid for the products.
Its been 2month now and I haven't receive my packages. This is horrible, Indiamart should do something about my $500.
I finally ordered Apetamin Syrup from Global Foreign Exchange Ltd.
They were so professional and kept to their word.
I received 5cartons of Apetamin syrup in 3days.
GLOBAL FOREIGN EXCHANGE LTD. is thr best company I have done business with. Im so impress
You can contact Global Foreign Exchange on WHATSAPP: +1-661-7729-781

chanaej
11/28/18

When I first put my order into India Mart, I received several emails from different sources. They ALL seemed okay, but still had a bad hunch. I almost put a payment through Money Gram for 66.00$, but accidentally put Western Union, good thing I didn't because I felt so skeptical. When the emails died down and almost gave up, I received a wonderful email! I told him my situation, an being sick. He empathized with me gave me advice on a better prescription. He stayed in contact with me even through my confusion. He is so Sweet and the real deal, I never order online even in US, so you can imagine my surprise, Thank God I was patient, God sent him to me right on time! Thank you! Im going to keep him to myself! I will ask his permission before issuing out his ID due to him might not able to take everyone's orders. The point is be patient and you will know who is real and isnt, if you jump the gun on the first contact it most likely scam. Also I payed PayPal !

rolandg26
11/23/18

Do not try to purchase ANYTHING from this website. Do not do business with Sun Pharma, they try to pull a scam. If the vendor tries to get you to pay for additional products to make the order big enough to ship, if they demand that you pay additional money for shipping, if they try to modify the order in any way, you know you will never get your product. Indiamart is a scam site hosting scam businesses. Indians are disgusting and dishonest.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Roland, We are sorry for the inconvenience. Request you to share your contact details with us. Our team will contact you or you can also contact us at customercare@indiamart.com Thank you!
josephm527
11/23/18

Was scammed out of over 200$. Not a real company. Don't use them please. Abin George Gears was his name. I was told to send a MoneyGram and then he sent me to a fake shipping website with a tracking system setup and none of it was real. These are very good scam artist so do not use this company

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Joseph, We are sorry for the unpleasant experience. Request you to share your contact details with us. Our team will contact you or you can also contact us at customercare@indiamart.com Thank you!
ginag104
11/20/18

do not buy anything from Indiamart. They will send you non stop emails. The reply are automatic. And they train several employees on how to set up bogus markets. It's a chain scam. There web site is very resourceful to target customers. They prey on your personal details.
When you decide to buy any product. The person who is handeling your sale will be in top of you non stop until you send your money. Then as soon as you do they tell you they can not complete your Oder due to you not odering enough. Or the shipping is to much for what you odered.
Then they delete there market and creat other ones.
I have contacted India mart and they protect the supposed sales person. It's all a big marketing scam.
Save your self the time and money and DO NOT ODER FROM INDIA MART

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Dear Gina, We regret the unpleasant experience. Request you to share your contact details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
mohammaadj
11/14/18

I ordered a carton of Apetamin Syrup and i received the products in 4days. I highly recommend Mr. Jabarin, whatsapp: +1-929-367-7505

luckyl16
11/7/18

dont buy from Euphoria Healthcare Private Limited!!!! you send money and get nothing
he will lie to you then block your e mail phone nummber.
please people dont buy anythings is layer and thief.
also his pictures are stolen from internet he hawe nothing
herebis his phon nummber +919866815236

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Lucky, we regret the inconvenience. Our team is working on the concern and they will update you regarding the same. Thank you!
vinayp11
11/4/18

I called and the suppliers were unavailable. The people were speaking very quickly and I asked the third guy not to hang up on me because the first two people I spoke to had done that but still after 30 seconds I was hung up on. Extremely frustrating.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Vinay, We are sorry for the unpleasant experience. Request you to share your contact details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!

Lot of buyers sellers are asking to pay upfront 50% to there Indian bank account ,was the case with you ?

By Haroon N.

Cargo ransom no product scam very $#*!ed up got beaned 2x

By Aiden J.

Cargo ransom scam were u pay more then cost as collateralized for a priduct that isnt even in exist usually :(

By Aiden J.

Hi Jacqueline, Sorry but the payment protection program is for Indian users. For the payment options, you need to coordinate with the supplier. Thank you!

By Team I., IndiaMART Representative

Hi Gayatri, Please visit our website https://www.indiamart.com/seller/?modid=IMHOME/ to sell your products on Indiamart. Thank you!

By Team I., IndiaMART Representative

By David M.

NO WE ARE NOT HERE FOR YOU

By David M.

Whats up. App call. Email or track down their lab or fake store n call they host adresse

By Aiden J.

I wouldnt trust thats a bold face lie when transport of mIl that shill n greed

By Aiden J.

Questions? Get answers from the IndiaMART staff and other customers.

13 Photos for IndiaMART