Review of IndiaMART

Tel: 0969696969
customercare@indiamart.com

ronys6
6/21/19

Did business with OCEAN KING INTERNATIONAL, worst company ever. If you really care about tour customers? Do not buy from these guys. Invest in a branded product, rather than buying a chinese non efficent product from Ocean King International. They promised moon and stars, were available to talk 24/7 before the product was delivered. Didn't deliver what they promised, almost down with 20k. Do not buy products from them, you will regret 100%. They disappeared on me within the first month of delivery, and I'm stuck with their inefficient product. Tried to solve with the owner directly, won't respond. I'm going through a nightmare with them.

santosb20
6/18/19

I got scammed many times online trying to buy Apetamin syrups and pills to start up my local sales here in the united stated of America,
Today i am so happy cause i have received 20case of apetamin syrups form this wholesaler and they were great and delivery was on time, Here is they website if you need apetamin syrups and pills you can get to them https://www.apetaminsyrupsandpills.com
you will never regret dealing with them cause they did put smile on my face,
and made my dream of selling Apetamin syrups in Atlanta come through
I advice all with same dreams should buy from them

vivienned4
6/8/19

I first used India Mart last year to buy tableware for an event company that I own - Company promised me moon and stars - gave me timelines and demonstrated product - Product finally arrive one month later than it was supposed to and I had to pay additional shipping fee to get it here more quickly because they were so delayed making my order ( and items were missing when it arrived , and faulty goods) I contacted India Mart about a refund on items that were faulty and the company but to no avail depsite proof via email and photographs. I braved it again last month - and low and behold I am experiencing this time round with a different company the exact same problem!! My goods were supposed to be here 3 weeks ago - and order isnt even completed yet - DO NOT USE INDIA MART - because when the company doesnt uphold agreement for purchase of sale - my experience is they will do nothing except waste your time going back and forth with 'evidence' that they then dismiss.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Vivienne, We regret the experience you had. Please share your and suppliers contact details with us, our team will contact you. Thank you!
tanus6
6/4/19

Don't go with India mart they give buy lead which are all fake

Totally waste of time and waste of money , they cheated me with fake promises highly disappointed seller

I have seen innocent people who had lots of hope in their life getting cheated by India Mart.

really India mart do not deserve even a single star ,

0 result in 6 months with average 1 hour of investing time on their portal on daily basis. Their customer care representatives put you on hold until you disconnect the call by yourself. Trust on a snake instead, rather than to these traitors!

be careful with indiamart and its staff or sales agent , fraud sales team who gives fake promises and fake leads will not recommend it to anybody , guys it's a request please be aware

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Tanu, We have already acknowledged the concern. Please be ensured our team is taking care of your concern. Your patience and understanding are much appreciated. Thank you!
pozic
5/27/19

Do not give your business to this site. There are too many lowlife, despicable scam artists waiting to bleed you dry. I am serious. These scam artists are the worst of the worst. Their karma is so bad you will probably want to feel sorry for them until they rip you off, then harass you. These are cowards who should be in prison. STAY AWAY FROM THESE SCUMBAGS

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Pozi, We are sorry for the inconvenience you had. Please share your and suppliers' details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
endraw
5/25/19

My mother is a loyal customer to indiamart and told me about it. It is almost like playing russian roulette with your money. My mother honestly has never had an issue with this company but will not be using it anymore because of my situation. I talked to a supposed supplier "Enquiry - Global Pharm", for over a week about placing an order only to be conned out of $620. I have evidence, pictures and receipts. I have reached out every possible way to Indiamart to try to resolve the situation and WAS even willing to take a credit to shop with another supplier. Nothing. Please find another website before you get scammed. If they took ownership for letting con artist infiltrate their business then maybe they would be reputable. But there is far too many people losing money for them not to take better care or customers.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Endra, We regret the unpleasant experience. Please share your and suppliers' details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
erikac70
5/14/19

Im Erika from Brooklyn, Ny. I often buy Apetamin from beauty shops here in the US. So after inquiring from two shop owners, they gave me the contact of their suppliers, which both had the same supplier.
So i gave it try with my first batch shipment of 6cases of Apetamin syrup.
Im so excited i received my goods today, so i had to share my experience inorder to protect other buyers from being scam by other vendors.
Contact Eczane Ltd whatsapp: +33752139690

adamr197
5/1/19

I am Randly from Jamiaca, I ordered Apetamin syrups from Allcare pharmacy and they are shipped from Turkey. I am delighted to receive the package I paid for the first time.Anyone Interested these syrup and pill should make order from them because they are the best I have seen so farCall them or WhatsApp at +905435853892

stevenk230
4/29/19

I order from Canada and when i saw this review about Allcare pharmacy this by someone claiming he brought from the pharmacy. I was scared and never thought it i will recieve my package but suddenly i receive my package today . And will like to share this let no one emial *Chaydcolman70@yahoo.com* because when i try to email them to know about how hi or her was scammed? They had no proof and was instead trying to tell me to buy from another shop so i think Allcare Pharmacy must have been setup by some cheap scammers trying to sell Apetamin syrup and other pharmacuetical products like Allcare pharmacy please be aware of this new scammers and do not try to email them cause the are scam
Note *chaydcolman70@yahoo.com* is a scam trying to black mail a legit company and gain its clients sitejabber kindly delete the review by *Chaydcolman70@yahoo.com* agianst Allcare pharmacy he lied and also do block him complete so as yo safe our reviewers from the hands of fraudsters
You can call or whatsapp Allcare pharmacy at +905435853892

chayc1
C C.
4/28/19

Allcare pharmacy is a scam and I have the receipt's to prove it
https://www.instagram.com/p/BtZ2rcPBGeC/ https://picgra.com/user/drwilliams86/9252061655 These scammers go by the phone numbers +905435853892 In Turkey Instanbul these reviews are fake, they send you videos all fake, and one of the my scammer goes by the name Ewule Peter Njoh they only take world Ria & WorldRemit payments they claim the order is placed charge a delivery fee claiming to use DSL, Fedex, and other carriers & they send you another bill claiming you have to pay to import its a SCAM SCAM..then they block you donot send your money to these scammers...they ask you to send a copy of your payment to get the code for money pickup and they use the excuse well we need it to release confirmations also fake we all know who our postal carriers are and overseas companies can use the same carriers just Globally make sure if you're scammed speak up to your local Police If you have whatsapp they will help you make sure you go in your settings and turn downloads on, so your communication will be downloaded to your cloud this help the Police and Federal officials.Indiamart and these scammer need to be dealt with. If your reading this create an account on sitejabber and let others know your experience! Don't be embarrassed to speak up if you need to contact me my Email is chaydcolman70@yahoo.com You can Thank me later

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Chay, We do not have foreign suppliers associated with us. As per the details mentioned above, he is a foreign supplier. Thank you!
willyl12
4/28/19

I am so glad and won't stop dealing with this pharmacy regarding my Apetamin syrups and pills, I order 4 cartons of Apetamin syrup 2 were to be shipped to my sister in Holland and the other to directly to my address in New York city, after I had pay for the packages and the deliver charges for all packages, suddenly my sister package did reach her with ease and she send me videos and confirm to me it was the real Apetamin syrups, While waiting for my package I was told it held cause I need some documents, which will cost more money , I thought with was the normal scam we all know about but had no choice cause my sister had confirmed her package so I decided to plead with them and paid in some extra charges. Presently I am now at home with the bottles of Apetamin syrups waiting to begin business very early in the morning Thanks ALL Care Pharmacy I am definitely going to be order and won't stop doing business with you as we did plan thanks
I trust in them so you can also put in your trust in them get them on WhatsApp +905435853895

ch280
4/26/19

Don't do business with these people they are scammers.. Global Foreign Exchange LTD with the whattsapp (+1 929 367 7505 & +90 553 961 33 87) and the website address is (sales.globalforeignexchange@gmail.com) I contacted this Company because I saw positive reviews so I placed and order on Wed 4/24 for Apetamin Syrup the transaction went smoothly then he called me and stated I would need insurance to my state nope i smell a rat an then boom no contact so I've emailed costumer service explaining the situation and asking for a full refund with receipts still no response I will be reporting them to every Public Platform, FBI, DEA, Police Agency, I'm screaming to every Country I can about my monies..ijs They feel as if we the Consumers don't have a voice but trust me I know people in high places It's only $200.00 they say but it's my $200.. If I get any resolution I waill Keep everyone informed

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Chay, We are sorry for the unpleasant experience you are facing but we do not have foreign suppliers associated with us. As per the details mentioned above, he is a foreign supplier. Kindly confirm. Thank you!
richardh703
4/26/19

Was contacted by a supposed representative and I ordered a product. The funds were taken quickly and then they vanished of the face of the earth. I am out about $250.00 (USD) and have no product. Support will not do anything but ask a lot of questions which I answered and they continue to ask the same questions despite having already answered. The personal contact person refuses to answer any e-mails from me. BE VERY, VERY LEARY ABOUT THIS COMPANY, it cost me $250.00 and I got ZERO in return.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Richard, We understand your disappointment Please share your and suppliers contact details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
lucyj69
4/24/19

I had quit a good experience with global foreign exchange ltd due to help from sitejabber reviews.
I placed an order of 7 boxes of apetamin syrup on Monday. By wednesday 3pm while i was at work, i got a call from my eldest son about the delivery agent who stopped by my house to deliver my packages.
Thank you Global Foreign Exchange Ltd. You are the best.
Reach out to Global Foreign Exchange whatsapp..+19293677505

marilynd93
4/20/19

This is amazing, this was my first time ordering from Indiamart and i had to go through some reviews to be sure of the right source. So i found out about global foreign exchange ltd, who supplied me with the right product.
Just wanna say a big thank you to Indiamart for this vendor.
You can contact the company if you want botox & apetamin. Whatsapp: +19293677505
Highly recommended

williama319
4/15/19

I am from Australia and I have used indiamart in purchasing servally but this is the first time I am happy with it. I did order some pain pills, Regenon retard capsules and Bensedine. it was deliver with no extra charges and I receive my packages at my doorstep the delivery was right on time no delay. Can't stop purchasing from them
You can get to them on email at : Allcarepharmacy@contactoffice.com
Or WhatsApp them at +905435853892
Next time when I am ordering will definitely order Apetamin syrup and tablets too from them cause they services and prices are pretty good

ashlyw2
4/14/19

Hi thanks to Denicia for sharing her experience buying from Indiamart. I had a very good experience ordering Apetamin Syrups from the distributor "GLOBAL FOREIGN EXCHANGE".
I received my 5boxes of Apetamin syrup yesterday.
Thank you so much Indiamart and thank you Global foreign exchange. Order yours from GFE, Whatsapp: +19293677505

Im Ashly from Melbourne Australia.
Thumbs up to both companies

lamak
4/6/19

THE WORST EVER.BRINDA DESAI A SELLER STOLE AROUND 350 DOLLARS FOR MY ORDER.SHE TOOK MY MONEY AND STOLE IT.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Lama, we apologize for the experience you had. Please share your and suppliers' contact details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
deniciat
4/5/19

What's good, hi all I'm Denicia. I ordered 2Cases of Apetamin Pills and 3Cases of Apetamin Syrup, I felt skeptical but I kept on praying. Finally, My goods were delivered, had to go pick it up at DHL Greenville Avenue Dallas.
Just now I found sitejabber and I can see Global Foreign Exchange ltd gat some good reviews here too.
I appreciate GFE. My goods are in perfect condition. Keep up. Thank you.
Order yours from GFE right now, whatsapp: +19293677505.

emmac160
4/1/19

Thank you so much Global Foreign Exchange. I received my 3 packages of Chassis Men care and Apetamin Syrup well sealed. I appreciate your service and i'll come back for more stock. Thanks. I recommend your company. WHATSAPP:+19293677505

maryj761
4/1/19

Don't order from Turkey unless they are verified, a bunch of scammers and thieves, they stole my money and threatened to continue scamming me online so I don't trust none of them..save your money and buy local unless you find a verified seller.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Mary, We regret the experience you had. Please share your and suppliers details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
emmanuelm38
3/26/19

No need to get ripped off when you have Allcare Pharmacy a legit supply of Apetamin syrup and tablets. I order from them and thanks to God I do have my with me now. I am so so happy to inform the world about them. WhatsApp +905435853892 to deal with them customer care is what made me so happy. As they updated me still I recieved the package wow they are the best

komathis
3/24/19

I have purchased baby jhula from J.N Enterprise which was promised to be delivered in 7 days,but the item was received in 15-17 days.some of the parts were broken,with incomplete painting works,scratches and spillage of painting was noticed.It is not value for the money spent.I have paid INR 27000 to get it exported,however the quality doesn't really met the amount of money spent.The supplier didn't even reply the whats app messages sent to him..If you cant able to meet the export quality please do not market your product here.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi, We regret the inconvenience that has caused to you. Please share your and supplier contact details with us. Our team will get in touch with you to resolve the issue. Thank you!
dewannac1
3/23/19

Fake company with good reviews. Do not order from Mr Geniseies De Leon or any other person there. Accepted payment and shipped products to Germany asking for 500$ to ship to USA.

Response from Team I., IndiaMART Representative
Hi Sir/ Ma'am, We are sorry for the unpleasant experience. Request you to please share your and supplier contact details with us. Our team will contact you. Thank you!
temikah
3/22/19

THIS IS NOT A REVIEW** I'm inquiring about the apetamin from supplier GFE ltd. I've reached out to him and he has requested that I sent payment directly to him via Money Gram or WU. I see he has great reviews but would like to ensure that I will NOT be getting ripped off. If there are any legit suppliers for apetamin I would like recommendations, Thank you.

Lot of buyers sellers are asking to pay upfront 50% to there Indian bank account ,was the case with you ?

By Haroon N.

Do not do it! They are trying to get as much money from you as possible before disappearing.

By Endra W.

Hi Jacqueline, Sorry but the payment protection program is for Indian users. For the payment options, you need to coordinate with the supplier. Thank you!

By Team I., IndiaMART Representative

Hello indiamart. Do you have any idea if Panacea Bio Tech is a legit seller? They haven't contacted me back after paying.

By Kaoo O.

By Gabrielle G.

Cargo ransom no product scam very $#*!ed up got beaned 2x

By Aiden J.

Cargo ransom scam were u pay more then cost as collateralized for a priduct that isnt even in exist usually :(

By Aiden J.

Hi Gayatri, Please visit our website https://www.indiamart.com/seller/?modid=IMHOME/ to sell your products on Indiamart. Thank you!

By Team I., IndiaMART Representative

By David M.

NO WE ARE NOT HERE FOR YOU

By David M.
Questions? Get answers from the IndiaMART staff and other customers.

IndiaMART?