Review of ImpraGas.co.uk

Tel: 01733 342 096
info@imprasmarthome.co.uk

alanp216
4/7/19

Good service and installation from word go, would recommend this company to everyone. My installation of a new boiler and radiators was in February 2017 and everything has worked perfectly.

joannag51
3/27/19

The company was hired to change and move the boiler. Engineer arrives on the day when was booked in. First of all the office/sales team have fail to informed him that the boiler need to be moved as per our agreement when we have accepted the job to be started. The engineer worked all day but have not finished the job (went home at 10pm). We were left with whole in the roof, unconnected pipes and water running down from the boiler. The pipes have not been covered the job was not done. The engineer mentioned that many of the required stuff was not on the list of the installation order. We have been told someone will come the same week. No one came we called again promised that someone will come, no one appeared. We have waited couple of days of work and money to call the company to find out where is the engineer. The company actually does not book anyone in. This is the third week and still nothing. The company takes no responsibility, this is the most unprofessional, chaotic and unreliable company I have ever came across. Please DO NOT USE THEM safe yourself time, money and stress go elsewhere as it is not worth it! I can recommend better sole engineers that will do a better job and provide you with a service expected. We still obviously not have the warranty or the certificate.

clivew13
1/7/19

Great company , were unable to fit our new boiler on the day they said ,so they gave us 3 free boiler services by way of compensation. The boiler was fitted quickly and efficiently, had no problems at all ,would recommend Impragas for their brilliant service and reasonable prices.

philk80
1/4/19

Had a comprehensive survey carried out which was very thorough.
The installation was carried out completely hassle free.There was very little mess and the whole area was thoroughly cleaned up on completion.
The operation of the new boiler was fully explained.

denisc57
1/4/19

Would certainly recommend Impra Has. The quotation proces was brilliant and everything was fully explained by Jason (surveyor). The pricing was much more competitive than British Gas. The installation was completed in a day by Tim and Cameron, who made an excellent job. They explained everything, made sure all our carpets were protected and after they left you would have known that they had been at our property. All the old system, tanks etc were taken away. If you are thinking about using Impra Gas, then I would suggest you request Tim and Cameron to do the installation.

veroniquen1
12/23/18

Engineer did not turn up on day boiler was meant to be fitted. I had to call company and chase. No apology or contact from head office. Boiler fitted next day but electrician not available so electrician had to come back on a different day (without the part he needed to finish job). Boiler and thermostat finally fitted but boiler keeps losing pressure: F22 so have to boost pressure on daily basis whilst I wait for them to get in touch with me despite several emails. Closed for xmas now. But will contact again on 27th when they re-open. They seem to assume it is for me to do daily maintenance on a 3 week old Vaillant boiler. Really?????? My old boiler worked better than this. Why pay £3,000 for not hot water and lots of hassle. Not happy from Colchester.x

samb325
10/3/18

Boiler broke down over the weekend and Impra Gas were the first to call us, gave us a good package and installed the boiler yesterday. Great work, easy to sort. Thanks

willh87
9/18/18

This company is all sales and no service. The customer service line of their switchboard frequently timed out on hold after 2 hours while I dealt with the many issues with the boiler they installed for me. I only ever got through to the same one customer service rep. Who knows if they have more than one handling their national customer service. Of course the sales line always got through instantly to one of their many sales staff.

First appointment they made, they cancelled by phone at the time the were supposed to arrive at the door.

At the rearranged installation, the engineers in attendance barely demonstrated working knowledge of the kit they were installing, made a pig's ear of the brickwork they had cut through to install the condensate pipe, and left the installation lacking several of the promised features of the quote.

When I provided a signature to confirm which parts of the installation didn't require remedial attention, they copied it onto a "certificate" declaring my full satisfaction with the complete job and used it to bill the finance company the full quoted amount.

Efforts to make right any of the numerous problems with the job they did were stalled and stonewalled, and I had to go to court, where the District Judge agreed their conduct had been appalling, before I saw any redress for making the mistake of dealing with this company.

They like to use the term "5 star service" in a lot of their marketing materials. To say this is an empty claim would fail to capture how actively poor their service has been.

beenaa
8/23/18

Did it on time and did a good job.
The after care was good and the team sent all of the paperwork on time.

williams683
3/27/18

I chose Impra Gas as they gave a guaranty that they would price match any quote, this is also stated in there literature. unfortunately I am still waiting after three months with no satisfaction in the wings.
I also had problems with the installation,they said it would take one day the first engineer although quite good he didn't have enough time as he had to travel home . I was told another engineer would come, this happened two days latter than promised, but I had to complete the electrical part of the installation.
They took a water sample which they said I would get the results (still waiting)
Their service from the office is abysmal and it is no wonder Lord Sugar drooped them. it now looks like I will have to take legal advice to get this sorted

angelof21
11/8/17

Booked them to install a hot water boiler and was told the job would take about 9 hours. About 3 hours in, the installer left saying that an electrician would call at some point to install the timer. No one called.
The company rang me the following week chasing payment and claiming the job was complete. When they eventually admitted the job was not done, they booked an electrician to come and finish it.
He turned up over 3 hours late and claimed it was sorted. There was no hot water. I rang the company and said another engineer would ring and conduct an over the phone fault finding. They would then ring me back to check all was ok.
The engineer called and, after a few unsuccessful minutes trying to get to grips with the system, claimed that he would go and have a look at the instructions for the system (!!) and ring back.
Neither did he ring back nor the company returned my calls or emails

gordont14
8/30/17

I had a boiler fitted last year and although I was very pleased with the service at the time, I did not write a review as I wanted to see how the boiler was working after the first year. I am pleased to say the boiler has worked perfectly and I have just had the first years service. This was carried out by David, who as with all the other ImpraGas employees I have met, was polite and professional throughout the visit. I am very pleased that Joseph Valente has made such a success of his business and that he appears to be taking on employees who matche his own character.

jasonf48
8/15/16

These guys fitted a new Vaillant boiler for us and it is really smart, especially with the Nest thermostat and boost button. Really impressed with how fast a tidy the fitter was, started in the morning first thing and was all done and dusted by end of day!! Hopefully the new boiler will save us a few quid because it's super efficient compared to last one. I would not hesitate to recommend theses guys if you need a new boiler

Questions? Get answers from the ImpraGas.co.uk staff and other customers.

ImpraGas.co.uk?