Imeidoctor

Imeidoctor.com has a consumer rating of 4.31 stars from 2,217 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Imeidoctor.com also ranks 2nd among Unlocked Phones sites.

This company responds to reviews on average within 1 hour

1,617

• Good service but the process was longer than I expected.
  • They also have a very responsive customer service team.

• We are pleased to announce that iCloud Premium service is finally available.
  • I have contacted them a thousand times after 30 days.
How would you rate Imeidoctor?

“Very easy so far”

James G.
6/28/20

Very easy so far. Will save me some money on buying a new phone when I own this one ,but only want to change carriers. Can only hope it works.

“Don't unlock phone or reply to emails. No money back”

Chris M.
3/26/20

Avoid. i paid them £115 to unlock my phone. it has now been nearly 70 days. i have sent them multiple emails, the first i sent at 40 days after i paid them and they said i had to wait more than 30 before complaining, which obviously it was. They are now not answering my emails. i have emailed them another 2 times over the last month and haven't received a response. Don't trust them, they don't unlock phones.

Reviews (2,217)

premium service (34) 30 days (21) phone (300) good service (25) 3 days (17) customer service (16) 28 dollars (9) money (123) 5 stars (7) 3 months (8) 90 days (6) 4 months (6)
jamesg1918
June 28th, 2020
chrism1567
March 26th, 2020
Avoid.
pamelax51
March 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far the purchase was quick and easy...as long as the unlock of my son's iPhone from Straight Talk is successful...then I will refer many to your services!! I would even possibly be interested in an Affiliate partnership with my detailing company where I could advertise your services with a code to track my referrals. Find me on Instagram at: @LehighValleyDetailing
kevinj391
April 13th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far so good I will leave a video testimonial if this code is sent asap! Thanks James C.
joeo146
March 19th, 2020
Verified purchase
Thoroughly satisfied with this site!!
Stumbled upon it on YouTube, it was highly recommend and very easy to use. Super excited and very pleased with the price. There are 3 friends that have verified it's actually worked for their unlock purposes on Android and iPhone. Thank you DoctorUnlock.net
girishn1
July 25th, 2020
https://youtu.be/rLJdHrxbBxU. real time review from customers who got cheated by DR SIM UNLOCK.net.
Now they have christened there name as DR SIMUNLOCK.COM. Worlds best online cheats & frauds registered in UK.
nickt178
January 3rd, 2020
Verified purchase
It was super easy to find what I came for. The layout and responsiveness of this website is amazing
georgeh481
February 20th, 2020
Verified purchase
Shopping experience is great. I will know soon if doctorunlock.net is capable of successfully performing and delivering the service that the company advertises and claims it can do. I'm optimistic and looking forward to giving a great follow up review.
cynthial453
July 16th, 2020
Verified purchase
yes hopefully its not a scam. Have looked at a few reviews of people recommending your company and its service so i went ahead and gave it a shot for myself...easy checkout process. Now we wait.
williamd1471
May 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
It was very clear & easy. I hope it works unlocking my iPhone. Thank you so much!
jaylenp2
January 16th, 2020
i paid to have my phone unlocked in october it is now january an they still havent unlocked my phone ive sent countless emails an no one has gotten back with me i will NOT recommend this to anyone if i could of gave them 0 stars i would if anyone is reading this which i actually doubt someone is due to previous emails going unanswered and his company is DEAD WRONG

UPDATE on january 9th same day i made this post i was contacted by someone over this website about s refund an haven't heard from him since
ruthl192
March 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Very fast I'm pumped I'm looking forward to using my phone with no service Dr. unlock.net has made me a satisfied customer
richardk810
January 29th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far it's okay , but then still trying my best to used this item which purchase on a third party seller. On OfferUp website.
marks2336
March 18th, 2020
Verified purchase
Yes easy as that am so happy at this stage hopefully my phone will be unlocked in the next 2 days
donnai249
April 15th, 2020
Verified purchase
Yes I found what I'm looking for and hopefully I get the help of unlocking my iphone from Att sim works.
mikeb1448
April 17th, 2020
Verified purchase
Exceptional service so far, I still have an order pending but impressive experience with my previous order, Thank you
virginiak103
February 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Until now, everything looks ok. I paid already but I have not tried if phone works with new sim card
kristinas185
July 19th, 2020
After 6 months, they still have not completed my unlock. Nobody will answer emails and any communication I do receive on public forums is purely for show. They never follow up.

All I want is my money back. They ruined my son's Christmas present, and in June we are still waiting. What horrible people.
dorothyl156
April 24th, 2020
Verified purchase
So far the process has been easy. Now to wait to see if they can unlock my iPhone 8+
iwanp
May 2nd, 2020
Verified purchase
For now I just paid and interestingly I'm asked to already leave a review before I see the result....
lindag941
February 12th, 2020
Verified purchase
Good day. I hope you can help me Íve mistaken in my first attempt and I paid already so this is my second time.
micahm172
June 12th, 2020
Checked my IMEI number on multiple sites and it came back clean.
I then paid for their iPhone unlocking service. They came back and said I had to upgrade to the premium service because the phone was still under contract. Paid for their premium service. After a couple weeks, they said the IMEI was on the global blacklist. I have sent them multiple emails showing that the IMEI is in fact no black listed, but have received no response. Only time will tell if they will respond on here.

I would not recommend doing any business with them.
anthonyc613
February 5th, 2020
Verified purchase
i like it so far hop that this is real not just takeing my money ill find out in a day are 2
kathleeni44
January 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
This is the first time for me to use this site and i'm hoping that it will makes dream come true .
linday120
February 7th, 2020
Verified purchase
I found exactly what I was looking for! Everything is explained in simple language that us " Older" people can understand. Thanks so much!
Andrea

they wont refund, and they wont reply. same thing happen with me and i have lost 100$ unless until your bank do something you might get that money back but this guys are biggest fraud.

By Maruf p.
See more answers (3)

No problem at all simply visit the site and select iPhone 8 and the carrier to see the time scale and the price.

By Johnny T., Technical Director
See more answers (3)

its a fake website, with fake promisses, better to find some local shop and get it done the work you want to do, i have lost 100$ and now no refund and they stopped responding back.

By Maruf p.

Im another one! All i want to do is get in contact with a live person that can explain the issue and resolve the matter, im comming up on a year now. Phone was a clear imei and everything

By Austin C.

yes they are fake .. been waiting 6 months for unlock

By Rod C.
See more answers (2)

Do not do it they will make you pay and never unlock your phone. All these 5 "reviews " are fake I would like them to post proof of the unlock. I unfortunately did it I'm out $60 over 4 months no refund or unlock they only reply a generic email each time and when you post a TRUFTHFUL review they try to have it remove

By Ana M.
See more answers (2)

I paid for a service which i never got and want my money back..they are a scam

By melissa h.

yes its a fraud online activity. After receipt of money, no response or service from it. No reply to refund requests

By GopalaReddy A.

Well in my case it has taken forever. They have never unlocked it and they have not given me a refund. Instead of wondering about how long it will take, I would instead go another route. This one will only take your money.

By Kristen C.

All the time scales for each carrier are listed on the site. It varies across the networks.

By David T.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Imeidoctor staff and other customers.

jamess1641
Johnny T.
Technical Director
Typically responds within 1 hour

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Imeidoctor?

Have a question about Imeidoctor?