iLoveKickboxingCedarParkTX reviews

Cedar Park, TX 78613, US
Tel: (512) 363 5701

harlec
12/31/17

This studio by far is the best place I have ever been to. The workout is intense, but fun, the staff is motivating and encouraging, and punching a bag is really a great stress reliever!

wandal29
12/14/17

I love this place! The trainers are so helpful and motivating. I came here to tighten up and work on my strength and coordination and I have to say they are very patient with me.

barbarai22
11/23/17

I freakin LOVE this place despite the fact that I may or may not have had a near-death experience or two on my first day. Everyone was so supportive and kind. Lisa was AMAZING and helped me figure everything out during my first class. This is the hardest workout I have ever done, but also the most rewarding. I was so proud of myself on the second day when I was ridiculously sore, but I was able to do so much more than I could the day before. I also love the group reflection time at the end of class. It feels like a group of friends honestly sharing their experience together. Such a great place to go.

sheliak4
11/8/17

Fantastic! Was shown the ropes one on one and was encouraged the entire time. I have a goal and those goals will be met by working with a team like this!

sarahp200
10/3/17

Had my first class today. A great workout! I have never done kickboxing before so I was a little nervous. The instructors were so helpful and everyone was very encouraging. I have found my new workout place!

ellenk27
8/7/17

Tough work out, accompanied by instructors who help you individually as needed, support and motivate you and keep you interested and challenged.
I've been inactive for years, and I jumped right in..
I truly do love Kick boxing. Side effect: I feel like a bad ass when I leave.

melissam199
6/15/17

After losing 27 pounds on my own, I hit a plateau for three months. I had cleaned up my eating and was walking 5-6 miles 5-6 times a week. I joined on a special, and could not be happier! I have attended 8 classes in three weeks and am happy to say that going into the program, I was skeptical..now I am a believer! I just put on a bikini for the first time in 20 years! The workout is hard, but the rewards are worth every drop of sweat! Just Do It!

aprils78
6/7/17

WORTH EVERY DIME! I just want to start off by saying I am not in good shape, and I weight 280 pounds. It took me almost a year to go to ILKB because I thought I was not in good enough shape. I wish I had not put it off that long! Please, dont let that stop you! I feel like a million bucks and it is SO much fun. I have been going for a little over a month and I can already tell a huge difference in my energy and strength. I still can't believe how good I feel. I have been to many fitness group classes, but this is the ONLY one that feels like a community and is way more than just a place to work out. I also love the Facebook group where we all joke around and post stuff, everyone is so funny and nice. Pros: good music, nice facility/clean, NO SHOES!, floor is completely padded so its so gentle on your body, fun staff and nice members, mixed workout -including good stretches, good location, reasonable prices, feels like more than just a place to work out, feel like a million bucks post work out, plenty of modifications if you have physical limitations/injuries/etc, cool gear and clothes, FREE Ozarka bottled water, they donate money to help children, and nice intro coupons to try it out!

jacqueliner35
4/29/17

The MOST overpriced & overrated kickboxing facility!! I wouldn't mind paying more IF I felt the customer service was good! For instance when I first started I wasn't getting all the steps/combos as kickboxing was very new to me, so I asked IF I could pay for a private or get another TRAINING DAY. NO was their answer, I called the LAMAR location,THEY rock,they said yes they'd help me no prob! But the CP location is closer! I asked CP why, and they said we are all owned independently. I would of got a membership here, but they have been so unhelpful & rude! Like last night, my friend & I went to do the FRI 6:15pm class, my friend got stuck in traffic, and I was stuck from a car accident..Megan let my friend who arrived 5 mins earlier in, then I was told NO! She said u missed warmup, but my friend didn't make warmup he said, and I told her I just came from my Personal Trainer and was already warmed up! This was very biased & inaccurate with what she was telling me! I've seen people come in late before & she lets them in! The class tonight was NOT busy, only 4 others! And I was NOT a distraction, I was in the very back, next to my friend..and I was the ONLY one that was told to leave! VERY interesting where the cut-off is, I was already stretched & warmed up, and he came from work and was not! I feel for a kickboxing facility, it does NOT show that they care about the members, just getting your money!!! IF I could I would give it ZERO stars! At least the LAMAR one has heart! Don't waste your money here, there are much better places to workout!!!

Response from Tiffany S., iLoveKickboxingCedarParkTX Representative
Hi Jacqueline. I'm am so sad to see this review. On your first day, you have your own instructor to show you how to properly and safely do the combos. If you felt that you were not ready on the second (or even 3rd +) day, you are very welcome to continue staying with the first day Instructor until you are confident in the moves. If you were told you could not do that, I sincerely apologize and will be addressing this with my team. We are individually owned but can not offer one-on-one trainings as a nationwide policy. I, also, wanted to address the late policy. We understand traffic, however, there is a cut off time that we can allow anyone into class. If is not about disrupting class, it is for your safety. Once the cut off time has passed, we can not allow anyone else into class. I am so sorry that you have felt wronged by this policy or in anyway. Please reach out to me. I would love to make this right in any way I can.
Enjoy your weekend and I hope to hear from you soon!
susieg8
3/3/17

When I joined iLoveKickboxing back in October 2016, I wasn't very consistent. I joined to help motivate my sister as I was more interested in doing the classes at my local gym instead. After the holidays I started to go more and realized it had become my newest addiction. I not only love the positive vibes each time I go but the music is great, you meet all kinds of people and the instructors are awesome! I never thought kickboxing would be what I look forward to each day. I highly recommend iLoveKickboxing!

shyennev
1/28/17

I signed up for the 3 day trail period and loved it so much I signed up for a year just after the first class. Great positive attitudes combined with intense workout. You don't even realize you are tired until the hour is up. The instructors push you to do your best every class and never shame you. They are there to encourage you and to push you to do better than your last class. Just the attitude that everyone has there makes you know you can push through until the end with a smile on your face. It's hard to get up in the morning sometimes but I've never regretted going to a single class. I leave with energy and feel better about myself.

ericag39
1/23/17

At I love kickboxing, the instructors are knowledgeable, motivating and full of enthusiasm. You will get a great overall body workout which will include conditioning and opportunity to release stress with plenty of kicking and punching. I l always look forward to attending class!

trishak6
12/22/16

The staff is wonderful and friendly, and get you pumped up to work your booty off. If you're looking for a place to keep you motivated to get into shape, and a place where you can have a fun but intense workout, you should check out iLoveKickboxing!

allysong1
10/21/16

This place gets you feeling sore. It is pretty intense and so much fun! Everyone is so friendly and helpful!

jamiem98
10/12/16

I highly recommend this upbeat kickboxing center. The staff is so encouraging and they make it a fun environment to workout!!!

christinag40
9/10/16

I saw the sponsored ad on Facebook. After reading the great reviews, I decided to try the 5 classes for $29.99. I have a track record of buying into a program and not following through for one reason or another but I can truly say that I am excited about this club (family)! I had a great first experience from the call to set my first appointment to the first class and instruction I received from Vanessa. The staff is friendly, informative, personable, and sincere. I tried to think of a few reasons why I should 'not' sign up for the membership but alas, I was unable to think of one negative! Only positives! I am truly excited about joining and meeting my health goals with the help of this great group of people! P.S. the owner is a gem! He took time out of his day to help me, (someone he just met) with jump-starting my car's battery. I definitely recommend iLoveKickboxing - Cedar Park!

aprilh38
8/12/16

I love iIovekickboxing.com!!The instructors are the best! Great support system! I will never go anywhere else! So happy!

kristenl20
6/16/16

ILKB is the best! I've tried many different classes including adult dance classes, yoga, piyo, Zumba, etc and this is by far the most challenging. I get a full body workout in one hour which is exactly what I was looking for. It also makes you feel like a total bad ass once you finish. The instructors are amazing! They're extremely supportive and make class so much fun! I instantly felt comfortable in class and look forward to going each day. I strongly encourage anyone to check out these classes! I've already have two friends coming to try it out and plan on recruiting more.

patriciam129
6/9/16

Get your work out done while having FUN!!!

rebeccaw58
6/2/16

I had my first class today and am loving that I joined this gym! Amazing workout and staff!!

diannac7
6/2/16

The classes are great! They have personalized coaching and very helpful staff.
The classes are at good times to fit my work schedule. The first 15 minutes work on core,
strength and cardio and is the toughest part of the class so if you make it through that you
will get through the hour. You need to schedule your first class so that the instructors can
work with you one on one.
They offer a way to save $100 off of membership but it is only offered after you finish your first
class, if you wait and sign up later, it will be $100 more.

danag37
5/16/16

ILKB is fantastic! These are fun, tough hour-long workouts for people of all fitness levels! The instructors and members are all so motivating and friendly. I'm so glad I joined and can't wait to start seeing results.

casih
5/14/16

I absolutely love being a member of ILKB Cedar Park. These people are like a second family to me (staff and members alike). I have a ways to go to reach my goal weight, but boy have I seen changes in my body, the way my cloths fit, my energy levels and most importantly my confidence! Come check it out for yourself!!!

joand32
4/25/16

I'm completely addicted to ILKB! I recently signed up with ILKB as an alternative to joining a gym. I find going to a gym so boring and usually, you're just another faceless member. With ILKB, all the instructors know you by name. On top of that, once I told them my goals, they really held me accountable to make sure that I reach my goals. When I was out due to a surgery and wasn't able to come in for over a week, they called me to check on me. They've worked with me to modify exercises as I recover. On top of that, everyone I've met there have been so supportive. They definitely know how to keep things interesting and fun. It's the one workout that I never find an excuse to skip, and instead, plan everything else so I can get my dose of ILKB in as many times a week as possible. Sign up, you won't regret it!

salinac3
4/25/16

Really excited I joined! Best workout i've had in a long time! I'm always excited to come here after a long day at work! :)

Questions? Get answers from the iLoveKickboxingCedarParkTX staff and other customers.

iLoveKickboxingCedarParkTX?