iLoveKickboxing

iLoveKickboxing has a consumer rating of 4.98 stars from 3,178 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases. iLoveKickboxing also ranks 1st among Fitness Other sites.

• ilovekickboxing.com Vaughan offers an intense, full body workout that is never the same.
  • A judgement free zone, helping everyone to reach their own personal fitness goals in a group sitting.

• There were 5 classes a week offered at relatively the same time in each location.
  • I've been trying for more than 2 weeks to cancel my membership and it has been a nightmare.
How would you rate iLoveKickboxing?

“Fun yet challenging”

Amanda H.
2/12/20

I've always had a hard time keeping myself motivated with working out, but ILKB's supportive and fun atmosphere, as well as the amazing instructors, had me signing up after my first class! I love that each class is a bit different, as it helps keeps things both physically and mentally challenging while still covering the fundamentals. I can still remember how nervous and anxious I was for my first class, now a couple of months in, I am so grateful for convincing myself to walk through their doors!

“Don't buy into this SCAM”

Susan S.
4/11/19

DO NOT pay into this scam. I purchased a package of classes in Kanata, Ontario for $899.48 and had used only one class when the studio closed. I have been communicating with iLovekickboxing since then and provided all required documentation on February 8th and they continue to make excuses for not refunding my money. The studio closed on January 31,2019 and today is April 11th and I still haven't seen a penny. DO NOT join, this is a total money grab and scam.

Reviews (3,178)

body workout (130) fitness goals (87) class (1409) fitness level (84) fun workout (65) great place (123) great workout (230) 2 months (39) stress reliever (36) fun way (30) love ilkb (47) 3 months (31)
anab227
January 21st, 2020
Felt very welcomed by the staff! This is a great place with friendly staff and participants, where u can go work out, relieve stress and have fun! You will definitely see changes to your body if you attend these classes! The music is also great :) clean place and they have showers!
michellee547
February 26th, 2020
Amazing work out! I'm starting to see results which is really exciting. When I get in the studio I know I will leave with the confidence that I have really challenged my body. So glad I joined.
rebecal3
April 4th, 2018
After spending several months working out on my own at planet fitness I was getting bored. The 1st time I walked in the iLoveKickboxing studio I knew I found a workout that would change everything. I burn more calories in this one hour class than I ever have with any other activity. The trainers are so amazing and helpful, being a beginner I need a lot of pointers so I am happy to have them there to help me out. I highly recommend this studio to anyone who's bored with their current work out routine!
elizabethm727
April 5th, 2019
Joining I love kickboxing in Dewitt was by far y bet choice this year. Everyone is very friendly and the trainers push you to meet your goal. Also the studio is very clean. Best fit fam ever!
jessicap322
December 12th, 2018
Signed up a few months ago and I absolutely love it. Started going 5 days a week and am about to start going 7. The best instructors, they are awesome and help you when they feel necessary, I highly recommend this for anyone who is trying to lose weight or just to build strength and endurance.
aliyat
March 19th, 2019
I Love Kickboxing is such a fun and exciting atmosphere. The instructors are always energetic and encouraging everyone to do their best during the conditioning and bag rounds. I love that every day is a different workout that targets certain areas of my body and the bag rounds with the roundhouse kicks are the best part! I love this place and would recommend it to anyone! Can't wait to kick butt tomorrow!
adriah1
June 29th, 2017
This place is the perfect mix of beating the crap out of the bag, pushing your body further than you thought you could, and being in an environment of really warm and welcoming people who cheer you on! I get bored easily with workouts and that's never an issue for me here. The instructors are really great and if you don't leave drenched in sweat, you were playing games! Great place to get real results!
montannac
February 25th, 2020
I Love Kickboxing Sherwood Park has been an incredible experience so far. I've been going for 3 weeks so far and have loved every day of it. My boyfriend and I get to spend time together while working out. The cardio start is amazing and finishing with partner rounds are so fun. Everyone including the staff as well as everyone who is apart of this kickboxing gym is a family, they welcome you like a family and treat you like it. If you haven't given this kickboxing gym a chance, it's definitely worth it!
lizaw8
November 9th, 2018
I was a little hesitant to start kickboxing because it seemed out of my league and I have some back issues. However, I was shocked, in a GOOD way. ILK Old Bridge is clean, friendly, and they HELP you modify so you don't feel like you're dying, yet still push you to get a great workout! I'm officially addicted and ADORE my trainers Siham and Sonya. I will pretty much do anything they say now because I trust them wholeheartedly! Would recommend to anyone at ANY level! A Total 5 star experience!
nerissac2
September 9th, 2020
Great location! Who would have thought I would be loving kickboxing! Day 4 and I really do love kickboxing already, it's so much fun as a workout. Instructors are fun and very friendly and seem like they really care about you reaching your goals. The best thing is you can go at your own pace, they show you modified versions.
edwins54
July 9th, 2018
I just recently joined ILKB and from the start i knew it was special. I love that fact that i am constantly being pushed mentally and physically. With the help of all the couches it's like having multiple personal trainers.It's a nice feeling to be working out and focused on only that, it's an hour gateway from life in a way. Definitely a strong recommendation to at least try it out for the $19.99 for 3 classes. It's cheap and you have no real loss because it includes free gloves with it! Win win!
sherryw131
January 30th, 2020
I joined iLoveKickboxing Vancouver to try a new hobby and let's say it was love at first punch. It's such a fun and challenging workout, every class we learn new boxing/kickboxing combos. The instructors are very knowledgeable, they have an awesome energy and they are very motivating. The whole iLoveKickboxing Vancouver community is very welcoming and I'm very happy to be part of that community now.
anelao
January 24th, 2020
If you're looking for an AWESOME WORKOUT then look no further my friend you found it! ILKB is the best place for it, the environment is amazing with people of all different shapes and sizes and skill levels. It's a judgement free zone where you can come as you are and the instructors are always so encouraging and willing help to you with your technique. ILKB has helped me strengthen my stamina and endurance. I've never been able to run for long distances and now I feel like I can. In September 2019 I signed up for the 6 week challenge, I lost 20 pounds! I honestly never thought at my age I'd be able to accomplish this! I loved the way I was feeling so much that in October 2019 I decided to become a permanent member. Best decision I've could've ever made for my health and plus I'm making a lot of friends in the process and having a blast!
eileenb90
June 3rd, 2018
Ilovekickboxing-Chantilly offers a variety of class times which helps me fit classes into my busy schedule. Parking is free and plentiful. Most important, the trainers are great! They are patient, professional and supportive. I am very impressed! I look forward to a successful journey!
R/ Rev Dr Eileen Marie Blair
steveh489
June 13th, 2018
Joined 1 week ago, Bayshore NY location been there 3 times already, great workout, very helpful. Staff! Initially signed a 3 day package with free gloves, after day one signed up. For 1 year. ENJOYABLE HARD WORKOUT
The staff is very knowledgeable and willing to work with you when needed. Clean, plenty of parking good hours
jacquelinew60
April 25th, 2018
IloveKickboxing changed my outlook on weight loss motivating while becoming fit and can be as well. The team of trainers are awesome and very knowledgeable and helpful. The location is very clean and leocated in a nice location. I am recommending ilovekickboxing to all of my friends, family and coworkers. Im so glad I made the decision to become a part of the team. Thank you ilovekickboxing.
kerrim15
September 6th, 2017
I had been doing the P90X system on & off for 6 years when a friend talked me into trying out kickboxing at iLoveKickboxing. As someone who has never been fan of class settings for working out, I instantly fell in love with both the staff and the workout. After only 4 classes, I am seeing a difference in how my clothes fit, and in my confidence. The support from the staff is so motivating, and inspiring I find my self changing plans to get in as many work outs as possible!
kalib5
January 6th, 2019
I absolutely love working out here! The staff is so personable and does a great job of getting you to push yourself to the next level. The atmosphere is so welcoming and fun, you can't wait for your next class! I've only been to 6 classes, but I'm already seeing results towards my fitness goals! Thank you, ILoveKickboxing staff for all that you do! You all are incredible!
susieg8
March 3rd, 2017
When I joined iLoveKickboxing back in October 2016, I wasn't very consistent. I joined to help motivate my sister as I was more interested in doing the classes at my local gym instead. After the holidays I started to go more and realized it had become my newest addiction. I not only love the positive vibes each time I go but the music is great, you meet all kinds of people and the instructors are awesome! I never thought kickboxing would be what I look forward to each day. I highly recommend iLoveKickboxing!
gb130
April 15th, 2019
ILKB-Reno has been such a wonderful experience. As a beginner, I have felt nothing but love from both the instructors and the class and I always end class feeling good and ready for the world. All Egos get checked at the door as everyone comes to work hard, have fun, and support each other. The instructors are amazing and make it really easy for u to learn this at your own pace. I do not regret this commitment and look forward to each class. Thank you!
karal26
February 10th, 2019
I'm in love with ILKB Yorba Linda! It's an over-all body workout that's fun. I had never done anything like it before, but I wasn't intimidated at all when I went to my first class. You get great one-on-one time with the coaches so you learn proper form and technique to punch the heck out of the bag! (It's actually kind of therapeutic!) I go to the early morning classes and the coaches always get me motivated to work hard. I definitely leave there ready to take on the day.
aileenc13
May 18th, 2018
I wanted to incorporate fully body + high intensity + cardio exercises into my routine and this fit the bill. It's been nearly a month since I signed up for classes, and I've noticed a significant physical change with my body. I feel leaner and stronger. All of the instructors are friendly, fun, motivating and encouraging. The facility is clean and well-maintained, and their products are of great quality. It's definitely worth the price if you're serious about reaching your fitness goals.
lisas1059
April 27th, 2019
I love this place! I have never weighed as much as I do right now in my life. I needed to make a change. I joined I love kickboxing and it has changed my life! I am down about 10 pounds in 2 weeks by attending classes. All the instructors there are so friendly and amazing and make you feel like you belong here. This is hands down the best decision I've ever made You will not get a better workout anywhere else.
shs6
February 13th, 2018
Whether you are in amazing shape or totally out of shape the staff at I Love Kickboxing Thornhill welcome you with open arms and friendly faces. They exude positive reinforcement throughout the hour kickboxing sessions that in all honesty feel like 10 minutes. This si a compliment from someone who was totally out of shape, I look forward to my sessions at the studio and the amazing staff that work there.
maggiev14
July 15th, 2018
ILoveKickboxing is my favorite workout by far! Not only is the workout different every day and a huge stress relief, but the trainers are amazing in so many ways! So supportive, motivating, and friendly! I love my ILKB Fit Fam!

Most definitely! If you have great instructors who create a supportive and positive environment there should no problem sticking to it. Good luck.

By jackie e.
See more answers (13)

No you need to speak with the owner They have different types of membership Prices Sent from my iPhone On Sep 3,2015, at 12:03 PM, SiteJabber info@sitejabber.com > wrote: A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers 9/3/2015 A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers QR: gn3RAy-bgquQkSE7TfGHu18iWXJmAHRQv1pv4EX7IW06abp6BiOuMnX53cwjeJocsUNd_9_z6mXagBEKpi1W6w== Hey Susan, Bethany P. Left a question about iLoveKickboxing. Since you left a review about this business, we thought you could help. Do you know the answer? Respond here. “How much is a monthly membership?...” See the entire question Thanks for your help, The SiteJabber Team Stay Connected You’re receiving this email because you’re a beloved registered member of the SiteJabber community. We love your feedback, so if you got some, let us know. Copyright © SiteJabber, all rights reserved. To unsubscribe from these types of email, click here.

By Susan f.
See more answers (13)

They are THE VERY BEST AT EVERYTHING THEY DO! Always nice, help you with from and know how to get your energy going!

By Jill M.