iLoveKickboxing

iLoveKickboxing has a consumer rating of 4.98 stars from 3,202 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Consumers satisfied with iLoveKickboxing most frequently mention great workout, much fun and fitness goals. iLoveKickboxing ranks 1st among Fitness Other sites.

• If you are looking for a total body workout (no matter your level) this is the place for you!
  • The staff are extremely friendly and motivating and the classes have really helped me reach my fitness goals.

No critical highlights yet

How would you rate iLoveKickboxing?

“Sign up now! You won't regret it! Glen Allen, Va”

Sarah H.
11/2/20

I signed up for the free 6 week challenge & now have a year membership! I love how flexible the class schedules are because my work schedule is different every week. The nutritional program included with the challenge is so helpful to know what's best for your body and takes out the guesswork. Great, clean environment. Very welcoming. After struggling with motivation and working out on my own, this has been the best decision I've made!

“Don't buy into this SCAM”

Susan S.
4/11/19

DO NOT pay into this scam. I purchased a package of classes in Kanata, Ontario for $899.48 and had used only one class when the studio closed. I have been communicating with iLovekickboxing since then and provided all required documentation on February 8th and they continue to make excuses for not refunding my money. The studio closed on January 31,2019 and today is April 11th and I still haven't seen a penny. DO NOT join, this is a total money grab and scam.

Reviews (3,202)

body workout (130) fitness goals (87) fitness level (84) fun workout (65) fitness journey (29)
sarahh1036
November 2nd, 2020
amandah595
February 12th, 2020
I've always had a hard time keeping myself motivated with working out, but ILKB's supportive and fun atmosphere, as well as the amazing instructors, had me signing up after my first class! I love that each class is a bit different, as it helps keeps things both physically and mentally challenging while still covering the fundamentals. I can still remember how nervous and anxious I was for my first class, now a couple of months in, I am so grateful for convincing myself to walk through their doors!
nerissac2
September 9th, 2020
Great location! Who would have thought I would be loving kickboxing! Day 4 and I really do love kickboxing already, it's so much fun as a workout. Instructors are fun and very friendly and seem like they really care about you reaching your goals. The best thing is you can go at your own pace, they show you modified versions.
chennoat
February 1st, 2020
A fun workout that includes HIIT warm up, 6 bag rounds, partner rounds, and some end conditioning. Best workout environment making new friends in a judgement free fun gym! So happy I stumbled upon this while going for ice cream next door.
deannaf46
February 9th, 2020
ILKB Aviation Crossing has been amazing and the staff are all so helpful. They are willing to provide modifications for certain moves and exercises based on ability. I love how there are several instructors walking around to assist with technique. I was also impressed that they push for quality over quantity. As someone with medical concerns getting back into fitness, I'm happy to know they will help me improve my technique so I do not hurt myself. I used to kick-box YEARS ago and this workout is just as intense... I love it!
anab227
January 21st, 2020
Felt very welcomed by the staff! This is a great place with friendly staff and participants, where u can go work out, relieve stress and have fun! You will definitely see changes to your body if you attend these classes! The music is also great :) clean place and they have showers!
mikaylas10
February 5th, 2020
I Love Kickboxing has the most positive and welcoming environment, the staff are great and everyone encourages you to be at your best. In my first week i lost 2 pounds and no sign of slowing down. Always looking forward to the next workout. Completely recommend! The best thing about this atmosphere is that everyone is so welcoming. They bring me so much joy and excitement when i go there, they're genuinely wanting you to have success, trust me after the first time, you'll see exactly what i mean, give it a try!
shannab43
December 20th, 2020
I absolutely love kickboxing class. I enjoy the work out tremendously. It keeps me motivated. I love the ab workout most definitely can feel the burn. I suggest you join the 6-week challenge just to see if you would like to become a member. Great staff and friendly. My favorite instructors are Lex, Andie, and Nick. What are you waiting for?! Join now!
hedia6
October 15th, 2020
For a beginner like me, 5 rounds sounded too long at first but all the instructors are so enthusiastic, friendly and they make sure the whole group is energetic and cheerful, so time flies by so quickly, there is never a dull moment in the whole session!

Great studio with enforced social distancing and related safety protocols.
Highly recommend ILKB!
jessees1
February 2nd, 2020
I started my journey with the glen allen location and I absolutely love it. Everyday is a new workout. The instructors always helps everyone and so supportive. Great place.
jenniferh1283
February 1st, 2020
I'm old, fat and totally out of shape and recovering from a 17 broken bones accident.
The staff is patient, knowledgeable and friendly. I'll go back again and let them watch me struggle to get off the floor. Dave, Cheryl and the cute teacher (who's name has ill used me) are patient, supportive and accommodating. I believe they are going to help me reach my goals and I could not think of a more fun way.
jennab20
August 13th, 2016
I recently found out that I am pregnant. I was told by my doctor that I cannot take any kickboxing classes for the remainder of my pregnancy cause I am high risk. I asked to cancel my membership that I had for six months and I did not get a response from anyone. Yes the work outs are great, but if you get hurt or have some other life altering situation that won't allow you to work out. It is very hard to get out of the contract.
amyg602
December 1st, 2020
Finishing up the final week of my 6WeekChallenge! I feel stronger and motivated to keep going with a 12month membership! The staff is professional knowledgeable and supportive. The meal plan was easy to follow and my coach was eager to help when I had/have questions. The conditioning has helped flatten my stomach, tone my arms and legs, and given me a ton of energy. I recommend this studio for anyone that wants an amazing workout.
eyglot
September 13th, 2020
Kickboxing is such a good workout and SO much fun. Every class is different and you can go at your own pace so its perfect for any level of fitness! The instructors at ILKB Vaughan are so welcoming and friendly. They are great - so supportive and encouraging. The classes fly by - but hey - time flies when youre having fun right?
stefanias11
November 26th, 2020
I've tried so many things but I'm seeing the fastest results in reaching my fitness goals at iLoveKickboxing in Maple. These classes are amazing and the staff keep you motivated. Fun kickboxing classes that work you to the max and the classes go by so quickly! I would definitely recommend to all if you are looking to strengthen your core and lose weight. So happy I joined!
sherryw131
January 30th, 2020
I joined iLoveKickboxing Vancouver to try a new hobby and let's say it was love at first punch. It's such a fun and challenging workout, every class we learn new boxing/kickboxing combos. The instructors are very knowledgeable, they have an awesome energy and they are very motivating. The whole iLoveKickboxing Vancouver community is very welcoming and I'm very happy to be part of that community now.
montannac
February 25th, 2020
I Love Kickboxing Sherwood Park has been an incredible experience so far. I've been going for 3 weeks so far and have loved every day of it. My boyfriend and I get to spend time together while working out. The cardio start is amazing and finishing with partner rounds are so fun. Everyone including the staff as well as everyone who is apart of this kickboxing gym is a family, they welcome you like a family and treat you like it. If you haven't given this kickboxing gym a chance, it's definitely worth it!
vickis72
September 12th, 2017
This is a great workout all around! The trainers are Fantastic and the energy is high! However... DO NOT SIGN A CONTRACT till you asks them what the CANCELATION policy is. No matter what happens in your life they WILL NOT cancel for anything. You pretty much have to be dead. I have 4 months left, have an injury to my shoulder and tight on funds. They say u have to move at least 25 miles from a location, have a note from a doctor stating that prevents you from attending at least 6 mo., member passes away or facility closed for 30 days! I would recommend just doing punch card or groupons NO CONTRACT!
crystalj106
March 14th, 2020
ILoveKickboxing has improved my life for the better. The instructors at the Lakewood location have always been encouraging, enthusiastic, and just awesome. My energy and confidence have increased, not to mention the difference it's made in my physical being. The workouts vary enough that muscles and endurance continue to grow. I highly recommend!
fareenb
March 4th, 2020
I absolutely love this gym! Not only are the people that go there amazing but the staff/instructors as well. They really take care of you and make it so fun and worthwhile
heatherr308
March 4th, 2020
I absolutely love ilovekickboxing. Members and staff are more than amazing. Always feel included everyone is so approachable. Highly recommend this to anyone who like to sweat their limits.
sherryk165
September 13th, 2020
I have never been one to exercise much but later-in-life-weight-gain convinced me I'd better start. I tried gyms and classes, but none of them really inspired or motivated me. Then I tried kickboxing. Wow! I loved it from the first day.
The studio is clean and welcoming and the staff are awesome! They are all so fun, friendly, knowledgeable, encouraging and supportive. They really make an effort to get to know everyone who comes in and celebrate everybody's successes. It's fantastic and so motivating.
I'm now going to class at least 3 times a week and really look forward to my hour to workout. I can feel myself getting stronger and more flexible every time I go.
carrieh181
September 30th, 2020
I love kickboxing has been a lifesaver for me. I was inspired by the six week challenge and decided to give it a shot. Jamie was such an amazing person to meet when I got there. She gave me tons of wonderful information and encouraged me to go for it because there would be accountability coaching nutrition information and weekly Wayans and goals that had to be met. I signed up and I've never looked back. I've lost weight and inches and I feel better than I have felt in a really long time. I needed this change and I love the classes! Every class is different, All of the coaches are awesome and I feel so much stronger now that I have pushed myself to be more than I ever thought I could be. Go for it you will not be disappointed! The staff there feel more like family. I am forever grateful
blancam36
January 31st, 2020
Very nice and clean place. Staff is amazing. Highly recommend this place to get you fit! You will fine motivation by all the staff and members. I love it!
shannong285
August 14th, 2020
Very addictive! I am never disappointed after a class as the instructors always provide a fun, challenging, full body workout. This is definitely not your typical gym experience. If you're looking for something new, ILKB - Pickering is definitely worth trying!

Most definitely! If you have great instructors who create a supportive and positive environment there should no problem sticking to it. Good luck.

By jackie e.
See more answers (14)

No you need to speak with the owner They have different types of membership Prices Sent from my iPhone On Sep 3,2015, at 12:03 PM, SiteJabber info@sitejabber.com > wrote: A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers 9/3/2015 A fellow Jabber is looking for some answers QR: gn3RAy-bgquQkSE7TfGHu18iWXJmAHRQv1pv4EX7IW06abp6BiOuMnX53cwjeJocsUNd_9_z6mXagBEKpi1W6w== Hey Susan, Bethany P. Left a question about iLoveKickboxing. Since you left a review about this business, we thought you could help. Do you know the answer? Respond here. “How much is a monthly membership?...” See the entire question Thanks for your help, The SiteJabber Team Stay Connected You’re receiving this email because you’re a beloved registered member of the SiteJabber community. We love your feedback, so if you got some, let us know. Copyright © SiteJabber, all rights reserved. To unsubscribe from these types of email, click here.

By Susan f.