Icartoon.me

Icartoon.me

Icartoon.me has a consumer rating of 5 stars from 1 reviews indicating that most consumers are generally satisfied with their purchases.

How would you rate Icartoon.me?

“Absolutely the BEST studio for Caricatures and...”

Sue R.
4/9/19

I was researching online where I could have a caricature done for my son's 30th Birthday and I found icartoon.me. Right from my first communication with them, Ben Tung was just amazing... very professional and his creative direction and ideas were brilliant! I sent a head and shoulders photo of my son, and received the first artwork within a day or so. I asked for a few minor adjustments to be made, which were done within a day, and the revised artwork arrived and it was absolutely PERFECT! And they are incredibly reasonably priced! If you want a GREAT caricature or cartoon of a family member, a friend or for a business associate I highly recommend you give icartoon.me a go! They're brilliant! My son's 30th birthday is in May and once he's got his caricature gift I'll add a photo to this review :)

suer313
April 9th, 2019

Questions? Get answers from the Icartoon.me staff and other customers.

bent122
Ben T.
Customer service

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Icartoon.me?

Have a question about Icartoon.me?