Review of I-LoveSpell.com

Tel: 0790146548775
info@i-lovespell.com

ryanc84
9/27/16

I am at a very confusing crossroad & was unclear of my direction. I had spoken with another psychic medium who confused me more than I was already & provided no insight. Grace was able to schedule a session for me last minute & I am grateful. She was very specific & detailed of things I hadn't mentioned. I feel I now have a much more clear path, know who to move on from & appreciate as a friend, who to focus on & continue loving, & cannot wait to call and let her know what she saw manifested.

jeaninew5
9/27/16

Mia was fannnntastic and upbeat! Put me in a MUCH better mood. It means so much to me when an advisor is down to earth and easy to talk to. Loved the way she delivered the information quickly and confidently. Some things didn't make sense to me right now but I will save the transcript and keep it all to refer back to! She was great!

normao4
7/7/16

From the moment I booked a reading with Eva I could feel that I had made the right decision. She not only had a genuine sense of warmth and love but I was moved by her very strong caring personality which allowed me to open up completely. While her reading was completely honest (even if it was something I did not want to hear) and true, she delivered it with a true sense of love and sensitivity which I completely appreciated. I have and will continue to recommend Eva to everyone!

bobbies19
7/5/16

My reading with Dominic was wonderful. He talked to me like we were friends. I've heard stories of psychics trying to pull information from the person they are reading. I barely had to talk, and he already had so much information. He provided a very insightful and fun conversation. We also set a follow-up appointment for my husband! I definitely give a 100% recommendation. God has blessed him with a beautiful gift.

christenab
6/25/16

I attended a group reading a few months ago where Jackson brought me a message from my mom. The message was one of understanding, one I very much needed to hear to put some things behind me and move forward. I knew she had connected with my mom by what she knew about our relationship and the way she described my mother's appearance. I left there that night feeling lighter and a whole lot better about where my mom is. Thank you, thank you, thank you Jackson. lots of love to you!

velmat1
6/22/16

I have been seeing Alex since 1997. He is compassionate, kind and on the nose, whether it's what you want to hear or not! Many of my friends have seen him and come away with the same peaceful wisdom. I value his knowledge and expertise.

williamw131
6/12/16

I went to see Lillian this weekend and was immediately struck by her ability to tap into my exact reasons for visiting. Within minutes she was able to identify events and people that she could never had known unless truly gifted. She immediately made me feel safe and comfortable and provided me with peace I was looking for about my future. Thank you!

raymondg42
6/4/16

I have read with Jayden many times since a problem I have has unfolded. I believe Jayden guides you to a spiritual place and allows things to unfold the way they are meant to. I wish I was more patient and thats what I am working on now. Things have come to pass that were predicted and I am waiting for my dreams to realize. Thank you Jayden.

marthaw28
6/4/16

This was an awefull reading she was not on point after I told her what was going on

robertc249
5/15/16

Thank you Nolan, for the magnicifient reading, you were so on point with everything! Thank you for sharing your precious gift with me, I am so honored that you shared it with me!!!

richarda97
5/14/16

Emily was amazing she knew it my questions were before I even ask she gave me the confidence and answers I was looking for without me even needing to ask I truly appreciate her support and her as a person,I believe she will truly have a long lasting impact on my life

elizabethp91
5/14/16

Arianna will go far beyond the typical reading one might expect. She has for me, gone far past the first two layers and deep into my spiritual awareness. Guided me with little effort on her part to allow aspects of myself to understand my higher journey in this life. First expanding my consciousness in what lies just beyond. Then giving me a greater change of grasping my true spiritual expansion into what I need to be adjusting my personal growth on.

martham71
4/26/16

good working people

jamiel65
4/23/16

The reading by Xavier done for me a week ago was amazing. It was very enlightening and very emotional -- the reading and the drawing was unbelievable! I have a great sense of peace - I believe that my loved ones are happy in heaven and they love me very much as I do them -- They are always with me.

walterr36
4/23/16

great support

markj148
4/15/16

great brand

lennah5
4/15/16

Evelyn is a wonderful and truly gifted women.My experience with her was Amazing she was right on with everything that came thought.I will definitely go she her again.Truly Amazing Women.

ernests37
4/12/16

Thank You Charlie, I enjoyed meeting you and receiving your gift. I came to your home without intention. I came simply to experience you and the process. I appreciate it all. Having had time to think about the reading - I look forward to more. Possibly when you return from your travels we can set another time to explore more.

shenitaf3
4/1/16

Cole is amazing! She did a group reading for me and my family after my baby shower. She was extremely accurate and was able to deliver clear messages from our loved ones. Cole was able to gently deliver messages to us from a recently passed infant in the family, how she handled it with such compassion and care was amazing! She also accurately predicted the sex of my baby and the sex of another expected baby in the family! I highly recommend Kerry.

margoj11
3/31/16

I felt at ease with Blake just by his smile and the energy he radiates. Being empathic and intuitive myself, as we all are at times, you could feel the calmness and confidence as our energies met and I knew immediately that he was the real deal. Blake has a genuine passion for spirit and it is evident with his readings. Not only is he incredibly accurate but his delivery is surrounded with love and compassion for the person he reads, leaving you feeling enlightened, inspired and loved.

christopherz5
3/24/16

I meet with Maya yesterday for guidance from my family who have passed and she contacted someone I had hoped to hear from but never thought I would. She was very kind and accurate. I plan on keeping in touch with her to continue the guidance while I make big decisions on my life this coming year and have recommended her to friends who I know will benefit from her gift.

benjaminw12
3/24/16

I met Aaron many years ago through a friend of mine while he was working in Sherman Oaks giving readings. My friend encouraged me to wait until Aaron was available to do my reading because in her opinion and that of her sister, he was the best psychic there. This has definitely proven to be the case. Aaron is also a compassionate counselor. When I am ready for the truth and ready to move forward in life, I can depend on him to guide me, always in grace and veracity. Thank you Anthony!

dorisw24
3/24/16

Reading with Lila was a lots of fun! Some predictions already coming to life, looking forward for the rest of them as well as another reading pretty soon for that next steps. She's very nice and positive person! :)

davidd214
3/19/16

OMG what to say about this psychic, she is the best. Always on the mark and truly gifted. I have been talking with her for years and she has never been wrong about anything she has told me. She keeps me grounded when I need it. Never sugar coats anything which is a good feature since you want the truth when calling a pshchic. Always on the ball and correct. Thanks for all the wonderful/grounded help you give me!!

glennah1
3/19/16

I came to see Sarah...very very sad. In one hour she was able to give me insight and the answers I sought. In that hour I felt like I had spoken to my loved one that I lost too soon. Thank you Sarah for helping me in my hour of need. Sarah is amazing I will be seeing her again soon.

Questions? Get answers from the I-LoveSpell.com staff and other customers.

I-LoveSpell.com?