Review of I-LoveSpell.com

Tel: 0790146548775
info@i-lovespell.com

ryanc84
9/27/16

I am at a very confusing crossroad & was unclear of my direction. I had spoken with another psychic medium who confused me more than I was already & provided no insight. Grace was able to schedule a session for me last minute & I am grateful. She was very specific & detailed of things I hadn't mentioned. I feel I now have a much more clear path, know who to move on from & appreciate as a friend, who to focus on & continue loving, & cannot wait to call and let her know what she saw manifested.

jeaninew5
9/27/16

Mia was fannnntastic and upbeat! Put me in a MUCH better mood. It means so much to me when an advisor is down to earth and easy to talk to. Loved the way she delivered the information quickly and confidently. Some things didn't make sense to me right now but I will save the transcript and keep it all to refer back to! She was great!

normao4
7/7/16

From the moment I booked a reading with Eva I could feel that I had made the right decision. She not only had a genuine sense of warmth and love but I was moved by her very strong caring personality which allowed me to open up completely. While her reading was completely honest (even if it was something I did not want to hear) and true, she delivered it with a true sense of love and sensitivity which I completely appreciated. I have and will continue to recommend Eva to everyone!

leonh43
7/7/16

OMG what to say about this psychic, she is the best. Always on the mark and truly gifted. I have been talking with her for years and she has never been wrong about anything she has told me. She keeps me grounded when I need it. Never sugar coats anything which is a good feature since you want the truth when calling a pshchic. Always on the ball and correct. Thanks for all the wonderful/grounded help you give me!!

bobbies19
7/5/16

My reading with Dominic was wonderful. He talked to me like we were friends. I've heard stories of psychics trying to pull information from the person they are reading. I barely had to talk, and he already had so much information. He provided a very insightful and fun conversation. We also set a follow-up appointment for my husband! I definitely give a 100% recommendation. God has blessed him with a beautiful gift.

christenab
6/25/16

I attended a group reading a few months ago where Jackson brought me a message from my mom. The message was one of understanding, one I very much needed to hear to put some things behind me and move forward. I knew she had connected with my mom by what she knew about our relationship and the way she described my mother's appearance. I left there that night feeling lighter and a whole lot better about where my mom is. Thank you, thank you, thank you Jackson. lots of love to you!

velmat1
6/22/16

I have been seeing Alex since 1997. He is compassionate, kind and on the nose, whether it's what you want to hear or not! Many of my friends have seen him and come away with the same peaceful wisdom. I value his knowledge and expertise.

dorisw29
6/12/16

Reading with Lila was a lots of fun! Some predictions already coming to life, looking forward for the rest of them as well as another reading pretty soon for that next steps. She's very nice and positive person! :)

williamw131
6/12/16

I went to see Lillian this weekend and was immediately struck by her ability to tap into my exact reasons for visiting. Within minutes she was able to identify events and people that she could never had known unless truly gifted. She immediately made me feel safe and comfortable and provided me with peace I was looking for about my future. Thank you!

annettel19
6/4/16

Just had a photo reading from Alex.WOW completly blew me away.so accurate about everything.He picked up my twin sister who passed when she was 36.even that I wear her necklace.right down to my nickname she had for me.FANTASTIC..highly recommend :-)

davidd232
6/4/16

Penelope was the first medium I have visited. I went with the hope of contacting my son and he definitely came through (along with a friend of his). Not knowing what to expect (and being a bit of a skeptic), I was surprised when Lisa told me things about my son and me that she could not possibly have known. I left with some clarity, a lighter heart and the certainty that my son is OK. Lisa was kind and compassionate. She has a real gift and I will definitely return for another reading.

raymondg42
6/4/16

I have read with Jayden many times since a problem I have has unfolded. I believe Jayden guides you to a spiritual place and allows things to unfold the way they are meant to. I wish I was more patient and thats what I am working on now. Things have come to pass that were predicted and I am waiting for my dreams to realize. Thank you Jayden.

marthaw28
6/4/16

This was an awefull reading she was not on point after I told her what was going on

robertc249
5/15/16

Thank you Nolan, for the magnicifient reading, you were so on point with everything! Thank you for sharing your precious gift with me, I am so honored that you shared it with me!!!

gracec65
5/14/16

Kaelyn was on point from the start. She just connected in a way that cleared up a very big stone in my way truly gifted soul. Unforgettable reading makes you feel comfortable. Thank You Kaelyn for letting me see the two big doors at the end of my very long tunnel!!! God Bless

richarda97
5/14/16

Emily was amazing she knew it my questions were before I even ask she gave me the confidence and answers I was looking for without me even needing to ask I truly appreciate her support and her as a person,I believe she will truly have a long lasting impact on my life

elizabethp91
5/14/16

Arianna will go far beyond the typical reading one might expect. She has for me, gone far past the first two layers and deep into my spiritual awareness. Guided me with little effort on her part to allow aspects of myself to understand my higher journey in this life. First expanding my consciousness in what lies just beyond. Then giving me a greater change of grasping my true spiritual expansion into what I need to be adjusting my personal growth on.

gailc44
5/12/16

Christian is a gifted advisor who gets to the heart of the matter, yet talking with him is like being with an old friend. He made me feel I had someone in my corner. He displayed an uncanny knack at bringing to light key issues in my life and tied them to past events and messages from great loved ones in my past. I thank him.

joelw27
4/30/16

Prediction did not come true according to her timeframe. Did not remember me on second reading. I had to give her information.

martham71
4/26/16

good working people

jamiel65
4/23/16

The reading by Xavier done for me a week ago was amazing. It was very enlightening and very emotional -- the reading and the drawing was unbelievable! I have a great sense of peace - I believe that my loved ones are happy in heaven and they love me very much as I do them -- They are always with me.

brentl30
4/23/16

Aria was amazing!! She helped me through some issues I was having and I am very grateful for her and her read

walterr36

great support

clyder23
4/23/16

I felt it was an astrological reading and not really spot on. Maybe there just was no connection for her with me, not sure, but a horoscope isn't really what I was looking for...and even in that, what was said about my work, it had nothing to do with my decision to change careers. Very nice and polite...and she's obviously pleased many with her readings.

sherig11
4/15/16

Kylie is spot on with her readings. She is very authentic kind and compassionate. Talking to Kylie is like I've known her for years. She provides practical advise and I take her recommendations seriously. I would highly recommend Kylie and will continue to use her services in the future. I never feel hurried or rush.Kylie is a very gifted individual.

Questions? Get answers from the I-LoveSpell.com staff and other customers.

I-LoveSpell.com?