Review of HumbleAbode

HumbleAbode reviews

US

calebt22
10/22/18

I had a terrible experience with this company. I ordered a head and footboard and received it in horrible condition. The damage was so bad that it wasn't even possible to assemble it. When trying to send the item back the company refused to replace the product or reimburse me my money. In their guarantee they state that they are, "Enthusiastically dedicated to your complete satisfaction." Sadly this was far from my experience. I would not recommend this company to anyone.

glendam49
glenda M.
10/11/18

easy excellent description of product. pleasant experience will shop here again. love my new bed it is exactly as advertised impressed with the quality of it hard to find these days! will recommend to everyone

tammym140
Tammy M.
10/11/18

It was simple and easy the only problem I had was I wanted to use the payment plan but I couldn't find my bank. Other than that, it was pleasant.

vanitas3
Vanita S.
10/8/18

I love my Aberdeen bed. Pros: it is beautiful and was easy to put together. Cons: I waited 2 months for it to arrive and the boxes came very damaged. Luckily the only damage to the bed was a scratch on the bottom frame. There were several holes in the sides of the box. It really needed to be packaged better.

marys1040
Mary S.
10/7/18

It would have been 5 stars but I had trouble registering a password to register an account. I had to back out and order as a guest.

maryj608
Mary J.
10/3/18

The product was exactly what I ordered. I appreciated the detailed information about shipping and receiving the order that was provided by both HumbleAbode and the shipping company.

shellyw44
Shelly W.
9/30/18

I love the bed, but it took several weeks longer than was indicated when I ordered it to ship. It was about 6 weeks before I got it.

julier243
Julie R.
9/27/18

Had trouble registering. When I pressed enter it would not take my info and would revert to blank fields with no error message.

robink98
robin K.
9/26/18

Their customer service is terrible. You can't reach anyone by phone. I was on hold so long the system asked me to email. I tried to cancel the order when I realized it wouldn't even leave the warehouse for 5-7 days, and they said I couldn't without a restocking fee, even though it hadn't left. When the bed arrived, it's small, and poorly made. I wish I could return it, but unlike other companies, there's no reasonable way, financially.

patriciaj94
Patricia J.
9/24/18

It was great. sent several emails and got a personal call about delivery method, Wonderful experience so far.

stellab46
Stella B.
9/24/18

Was simple to place this order. Now the real test is that the rest of this experience will be the same.

anonymousk136
anonymous K.
9/20/18

Easy to order samples. Looking forward to matching the leather samples to my decor and then ordering my leather chairs.

anonymousa278
anonymous A.
9/15/18

It was easy to navigate, but we should be able to see the bed displayed in the different finishes in order to get the complete look as opposed to just a sample piece of the metal.

susanw457
Susan W.
9/13/18

No issues with the company. It did take several weeks to receive my order, but worth the wait. The bed is beautiful and easy enough to put together. The boxes did come damaged and there was a small area that the paint was scraped. Not enough to report. I did take pictures of the boxes and bed just in case I did want to file a claim. Once the bed was up, you can't even see the place I mentioned. Sry happy with my purchase!

sarahn62
Sarah N.
9/12/18

Our custom made Wesley Allen bed frame is absolutely beautiful and very sturdy, sure to last many years.
The price was competitive with other places we checked, and a little less than a local retailer.
While we did have to wait several weeks since it was a custom finish, the bed arrived right when promised.

roberta212
Robert A.
9/9/18

Shipping took twice as long as the same product we purchased from Wafair. Bedframe was damaged (bent frame) and
You sent us the wrong sized bedframe and we had to wait for another one to be shipped. Not a good experience

victoriaa85
Victoria a.
9/9/18

You had just what I have been looking for and at a good price. I hope your shipping time is as wonderful!

valerieb152
Valerie B.
9/8/18

Product was as described; working out very well. Reliable shipping company delivered it. Very satisfied!

jonathons34
Jonathon S.
9/6/18

The furniture was very pretty, but the packaging was horrible. Our tabletop was delivered damaged (large scratches across it), with the round tabletop rolling out of the "box" in which it was packaged. I would have expected a much more professional packaging job from such a pretty, sturdy, and well-made piece of furniture. It was also a long process to deliver the packages to us. We ordered the table and chairs on July 15th, and just received them today, Sept. 6th - not sure if that's normal for this company, but other companies we've ordered from delivered our products in a much shorter time-frame. Humble Abode also requires that you receive the packages even if they're damaged - in order to aid in the return process, in which we will begin during business hours tomorrow. While the furniture is beautiful (aside from the damage), sadly, we will probably not order from this company again because there are so many other places in which to buy furniture that had a much smoother operation for us.

mariem218
Marie M.
9/4/18

The craftsmanship of my king size Merced headboard is impeccable. However, although the web site did say ''no returns '' on a ''custom'' piece, the only thing custom on this model is the color of the the fabric on the headboard. When I saw the headboard in person, I realized that I absolutely cannot live looking at this everyday! Even though I called customer service the same day I received it ,to try to return it {with paying a penalty},I was told "nothing could be done''. This item was $920.00 !!

jhx
JH X.
9/3/18

The headboard arrived damaged but Humble Abode quickly sent a replacement. Overall, a good experience.

wendyl100
Wendy L.
9/3/18

Wonderful brass day bed! The quality of the iron is heavy duty, and very well-made. I highly recommend purchasing a bed from Humble Abode due to the fact that the product meets the description online perfectly. There were no surprises other than the fact that it truly is more outstanding than I thought it would be. I was also very pleased to know what to expect when my item arrived. In the confirmation email, instructions were given as to how to inspect the package and how to communicate with the delivery guys. This was helpful, due to a few tears in the boxes, it had no impact on the contents. Each piece of the Daybed was tightly wrapped and all screws and were securely taped to the framework. I would definitely order another product from this company again! Considering my bed was shipped from CA on the Westcoast all the way to SC on the Eastcoast, it arrived promptly and intact. A wonderful shopping experience. Thank you Humble Abode.

bettyc113
BETTY C.
9/2/18

My sister purchase a bed from your company... and I just fell in Love the quality of the product ..and satisfied with the cost of the purchase... that i made... the bed is . just beautiful !!! so i am redoing some parts of my home and i can't wait to get my bed .. Thank you

annek99
Anne K.
9/2/18

Very pleasant and easy so far. I'd like to order another piece, the Litchfield Moray lingerie chest, but have a couple of questions. I've called three times and spoken with a lovely, courteous representative, but I've been unable to get answers so far.

Another bit of feedback ... your website could be a bit more specific in the Specs tab. I find often that the measurements are incorrectly listed and other specs are omitted (such as depths of drawers).

Otherwise, very happy with the selection of furniture! I hope to order more (if I can just get some answers :)). Thanks for asking!

cathleens10
Cathleen S.
9/1/18

I found the exact item on your website that I was looking for, and at a great price, plus free shipping!
The only trouble was a part that needed to be replaced before I could assemble. I called customer service and everything was handled with wonderful customer service, and the new part received!! Thank you for your attention to your customer!!!

Questions? Get answers from the HumbleAbode staff and other customers.

HumbleAbode?