Review of HumbleAbode

US

kathleenf119
Kathleen F.
4/16/19

The bed is beautiful and very sturdy. It came well packed, not damaged and with good instructions on assembly. We put it together in about an hour. Delivery took longer than expected. Some confusion about contacting trucking company but Humble Abode helped with that. Our phone number was not given to the driver so he couldn't reach us. I just happened to be driving in when he was looking for our address otherwise he was going to turn around.

laelo
Lael O.
4/10/19

Bed parts were very well packaged so they arrived in excellent condition. Just had a couple minor issues with assembly but was able to modify by myself and otherwise went together pretty well & seems very sturdy. Overall pleased with purchase & would order from this company again.

caraleem3
Caralee M.
4/10/19

I like the Montgomery headboard. It goes well with the other furniture in the room, but it arrived with two smudges on one part. I reported it immediately to customer service, but communication was difficult. Most of the times I tried to call, I was on hold for 5-10 minutes and then the computer operator hung up on me. I also tried to email, but it took a day to have your company confirm you got the email and then another day or two to actually answer me. I spoke to a representative 2-3 times total in the two and a half weeks till they sent touch-up paint for the smudges. The paint arrived Monday, April 8. It's difficult to put on evenly, so eventually I used q-tips, instead of the provided brush. It looks okay, but for paying $500. for a metal headboard, it doesn't seem right that I have this spot that's not uniform or matching. I usually buy furniture from Ethan Allen, and they always check their products very carefully before shipping them out. I recommend Wesley Allen start doing that. I won't recommend this product or website to my friends. It hasn't been a smooth or quick experience, and in the end I was told to fix it myself.

kathleenr131
Kathleen R.
4/9/19

User friendly site. Excellent products and service. Kept me informed every step of way. Ordered three iron beds. Heirloom quality.

maryg592
Mary G.
4/9/19

The bed and bench were easy to assemble, and fit comfortably into a relatively small area without appearing cramped. It is a modest but very handsome piece that goes well in the Spanish style (i.e. with Spanish furniture and belongings) guest room in our home. We are, on the whole, pleased with our purchase.

suzannec75
Suzanne C.
4/9/19

I have been on hold twice to ask a two necessary questions before purchase. The first time your system final states you’re too busy to answer call and to email after I was on hold for 15 minutes. I dialed back and I’m hold again.

cynthiaj88
Cynthia J.
4/8/19

Was easy and quick to place an order. Love the bed, delivery guys were not great, a bit rude and just dumped the bed on the pallet in front of the garage. They did not want to be bothered with us making notes of the damages on the boxes. They just wrote down "Boxes Damaged" and left. Humble Abode themselves are great, but need to get a different delivery company for sure.

elizabethl385
Elizabeth L.
4/7/19

Experience was great was only looking for King size beds frames. Lots to choose from. Unlike some other sites I searched.

emmap79
4/5/19

All of the furniture was delivered damaged and they originally agreed to replace everything. Now they will not take my phone calls or return my emails. I'm having to get a lawyer, I'm so exhausted with this company. Awful experience and the reviews are filtered!

tamarai8
Tamara I.
4/5/19

The bed is exactly as pictured in the photo. I ordered the Merrick Iron bed king size in the Weathered Grey finish and it is absolutely beautiful!!!

lynnh243
LYnn H.
4/4/19

Little difficulty navigating checkout steps after submitting billing and shipping address. Other than that, so far , so good.

lydiam68
lydia m.
4/2/19

I had a wonderful experience. Delivery was completed with little stress. Product looks wonderful thank you for taking good care to get it to my house

phyllisb97
Phyllis B.
3/31/19

Excellent! Although, I would like to know if the Glacier BayII Recliner is available in Appaloosa Cinnamon leather (Grade 4000) color? Thanks in advance!

caseys107
Casey S.
3/30/19

After receiving the headboard weeks late, I found it marked and damaged from transport. However, I didn't want to wait weeks more before having a bed to sleep on.

robertr642
Robert R.
3/30/19

Good looking products, hoping for a pleasant transaction and a quality bed frame in the desired color...You will make my wife happy..

tracym211
Tracy M.
3/27/19

Love the site. I hope I will love the furniture just as much. Feel very comfortable that you are here in No. California. Can't wait to receive everything.

stefaniel16
Stefanie L.
3/18/19

I have called, waited on hold for 1/2 hour on several occasions only to be hung up on. I really liked this bed, so I decided to roll the dice but I am concerned about customer service issues.

carolynh194
Carolyn H.
3/16/19

I had to interrupt my order, so I hope I only receive ONE Salem trundle bed, but all-in-all, the experience was very positive.

jamiem286
Jamie M.
3/14/19

It would be nice if you could select and compare colors all at one time (larger pics). It would also be nice to see the full bed in the chosen designated color.

joans267
Joan S.
3/14/19

I emailed a couple of questions and someone from your Co called me and walked me through the delivery process. It was very helpful and put me at ease ordering online!

mikeb553
Mike B.
3/10/19

Wished you still had the same style of chair that we originally bought several years ago but the two additional chairs we purchased blended in very good at our bar.

donnab549
Donna B.
3/7/19

Very simple process and excited to see if the delivery and quality of bed is everything I could ever expect.

barbaras626
Barbara S.
3/5/19

I spoke to a representative before placing the order - he was courteous and able to answer all my questions.

patriciad160
Patricia D.
3/4/19

Easy ordering process. Customer service replied to email questions in a timely manner.The number of styles and finishes is outstanding. I love my bed!! It is high quality, beautiful and sturdy. I thoroughly enjoyed being able to customize it to my needs with the finish and bed type.

sandray25
Sandra Y.
3/3/19

While the chairs/buffet arrived in a timely fashion, the delivery process/delivery service was a horrible experience. Humble Abode needs to pay attention to the service that actually performs the delivery to the customer.

Several of the chairs have discolorations and rough edges. The buffet bottom drawer was broken out and the vertical pieces of the buffet had superficial cracks on the surface.

Will not order here again.

Questions? Get answers from the HumbleAbode staff and other customers.

HumbleAbode?