Hub360

Hub360 has a consumer rating of 3.5 stars from 2 reviews indicating that most customers are generally satisfied with their purchases. Hub360 ranks 217th among Electronics sites.

How would you rate Hub360?

“One of the Best”

Oluwaseyi A.
9/1/19

It is the best online electronic store in Nigeria I know so far, and goods arrives at most within 48hours, any where in Nigeria. But the only issue I have is with there site, in which there search engine is really poor in searching products. Its like the search engine is not well trained.

oluwaseyia
September 1st, 2019
ekenec
June 27th, 2019
You can purchase quite a number of electrical/electronic related items within nigeria. Delivery time is less than 48 hours. However, delivery cost is quite high. Their products are genuine and customer service support is very good.

I choose hub360 over others because goods are delivered almost to door step

By Oluwaseyi A.

For an online electronic store in Nigeria, I do say no

By Oluwaseyi A.

Hub360 is a very legit company, and I have patronized them many times, and there is no scamming issues

By Oluwaseyi A.

Can’t see your question? Ask to get answers from the Hub360 staff and other customers.

How do I know I can trust these reviews about Hub360?

Have a question about Hub360?