Review of HSN

Tel: 1-800-284-5757
patrick_vonderhaar@hsn.com

kyler28
8/13/14

please do not buy from hsn they do not care about the customer all they care about is your money the product they sale are last year model I know because I brought a cellphone from them and it was last year model not this year model when I got the phone the screen was crack so I sent it back and got other cellphone this time it came with no back cover or battery and it was the wrong was told we are sorry but we are out of the cellphone you ordered so we will give you the number of the vendor I call vendor was told it hsn problem talk to them the phone I brought was Samsung galaxy 2 I had nothing but problem with the phone and all hsn did was take $50.00 dollars off the price I'm still stuck with a cellphone that doesn't work well the and it looks like it had been a use cellphone when got it .I had a nother problem I had found a camera on a nother website for less I ask hsn if they match prices they had a camera that I was looking at I told them my situation and if they could help me out and stead of making 4flexpay could I make 6 flexpay because I need the camera by Friday and I told them normally I could the 4 flex pay was told we don't match prices and no we can't help you out if you still want the camera buy friday it will cost you $27.95 extra for shipping I told hsn that I was posting blog about them and let people know about hsn and I would not be shopping hsn
Any more and I hope other people do the same they say they hate to lose you as customers but they won't do anything for you.

lynnm40
4/12/14

I had my debit card information stolen months ago. My bank called to asking if I placed a large order with HSN for close to $800. I had not - someone from out of state stole my information. The order did not go through, thankfully, but the debit card had to be re-issued and I went through the hassle of canceling the card where it was registered, waiting for a new card, etc. Fast forward many months....I call HSN to place an order for myself and was told I could no longer receive shipments from HSN due to the previous credit card issue. I explained that someone had stolen my information and now I had a new card, but they informed me that my ADDRESS was now on a list and they could not accept orders from me! I told the rep this was completely unfair and that I should not have to suffer the consequences because someone stole MY information. She wouldn't budge, but said she could have someone from 'verification' call me to discuss this matter further. No thanks. I will not go through this again, explaining the situation a second time just for the privilege of shopping with HSN. Not worth it - there are plenty of other places to shop.

davidg102
3/19/14

I was very frustrated with my entire experience from purchasing, having order canceled, to the very poor customer service.

I ordered a Nokia Lumia 925 on 3/13, I had the option of purchasing from another site for around the same sale price. Estimated delivery was 3-7 business days.

On 3/18 (5 days later) I receive a notice that my order was cancelled, saying little more than that's too bad for you. The sale price is no longer offered on any site. I write an email to their customer service.

3/19 with no reply to my email, I call their customer support to see if they would do anything to remedy their mistake. Their customer service rep blames it on 3 party vendors having a truck accident or warehouse mistake. After that she offers me $5 spendable cash on their site. I found this unacceptable. She could not offer more without supervisor. Another 5 minutes on hold the supervisor was able to offer me $10 spendable cash or the item ever became available again they might be able to offer it at that price.

The order process was mediocre - coupons not working,extremely poor communication after purchase, and horrid customer service. They have taken too many hours of my life and will not be getting a second chance.

jikez
2/12/14

Have been concerned about it, because good service

gt20
2/5/14

I HAVE BEEN ORDERING FROM THEM FOR A FEW YEARS NOW, FLEX PAY IS FINE. THEY DO CHARGE YOU FEES ON EACH ITEM THATS FINE, BUT RECENTLY ORDERED A $60.00 ITEM FOR $15.OO BUT THEY DONT INFORM U THAT YOUR ITEM WILL BE SHIPPED TO A POST OFFICE NEAR U. WHEN I CONTACTED THEM ABOUT THIS THEY SHUT DOWN THEIR SITE
ON MY EMAIL, I SPOKE TO THEM ON A FEW OCCASIONS AND THEY WERE
ALL VERY RUDE OR TRUCLENT. I THINK THEY DO HAVE INTERNAL PROBLEMS, AND DO TREAT LONG TIME CUSTOMERS LIKE SH..............T

daniela69
1/28/14

I have used HSN.com and had great results. I bought a product and was given the option to pay in 5 payments. I also received coupons to do the same on 2 other products.
I recommend HSN.com

veraf
1/26/14

I have been ordering from HSN about 20 years. I've very seldom been disappointed in the product I've purchased. If I have had to return a product, they process it through their return shipping and I am issued a credit immediately.
They also have customer representatives which can answer any question you have very quickly. They are extremely helpful. I couldn't be any happier with a web site than HSN.

sandram30
1/25/14

My husband and I love HSN but sometimes we can find better deals online. It's convenient though and we like how they talk about the products and explain them really well. That's worth something. If the prices were a little better, we'd have given them five stars. We do recommend shopping on HSN though. We've never had a bad experience.

roberte30
1/23/14

HSN has more junk than anything else. Every now and then they have some cool stuff and some good deals, but its not very often. I try not to watch it too often, but sometimes I'm drawn to it like a moth to a flame. I've ordered things from them before and it all arrived on time and in good shape. I can't complain about that.

alexp9
1/17/14

To be honest, nothing negative happened for my order. I ordered from them because they had a great gift set for a beauty product at a great price. It took a while to ship (despite them charging standard shipping) and that's where I see a lot of the complaints about that HSN charges shipping per item or per set of items your order, not the whole order. So let's say you order a pair of socks, and then a camisole you'd get charged for the full price of shipping for one item and then half price for another item - that can add up if you're ordering a few items! That's silly and outdated shipping practice - it's shady at the worst because big companies have contracts with shipping companies. That being said, they do have free shipping deals for certain things and drastically reduced shipping depending on the promotion (but I don't pay attention). I was very hesitant after placing the order because of the enormous complaints out there and although my order was processed and delivered OK I would not recommend ordering things you intend on returning (a lot of clothes) and electronics.

tashaew
1/3/14

My first time trying to make a purchase on this site was horrible. My transaction seemed to go through, flex payments setup, card charged. Only to find out days later that for whatever reason my purchase had been cancelled. HSN never contacted me, emailed me or anything, I just happened to look. Contacting them was useless, no one had any answers and I was told I'd receive an letter in the mail explaining what happened, two months later and nothing has been received. Also, there is no way to delete your account on the site after you create it. This has to be the worst shopping experience, customer service experience, and website experience that I have ever had. Never again!

angelas32
10/10/13

Their 30 day return policy is only if you don't return things. They have cancelled my account saying they are not a match for me due to too many returns. Not only have they cancelled my account but, have cancelled it indefinitely. What idiots.

smarts4
7/9/13

Outdated policies from 90's, wife can't have same credit card on file as husband, charges shipping per item, sloooooow processing/handling, rude customer service reps.

kristinsg
7/9/13

awful site, very inefficient, they have some weird problem with auto registering of an account, even if you don't want your information saved on their system!!!! And the customer service line is terrible

jenniferh25
7/2/13

Great deals, great customer service and quality items! I order from them about once a month or so.

anas192
5/24/13

Great items and constant deals on this site. Get everything you love from the home shopping network. They have everything for the home, kitchen, electronics, fashion, jewelry and more. Some of the deals are just hard to pass up, and they have great customer service.

alm145
10/26/12

I have been ordering for over 6 months&always pay on time...I had n issue with where my billing address was&i politely tried to rectify the situation...I was told by customer service i could send products to my work address...Which turned out to be WRONG INFO...The security department&its representatives are HORRIBLE...The customer service does not even seem to be properly train in policies...You could train a mute monkey to do a better job...I called my institution&changed my address...I made another the phone call to the so CALLED SECURITY DEPARTMENT&WAS MET WITH MORE IGNORANT&BELLIGERENT BEHAVIOR...I am CANCELING MY ACCOUNT&SHIPPING MY ITEMS BACK...Don't need a company who does not appreciate my business,,,THEIR LOSS!...Also by the looks of these reviews other folks are fed up to with HSN...

matto2
4/22/12

Always good tracking information and great return policy.

lanef
1/2/12

I would give HSN five stars, but surepost shipping knock them down a few notches. I like the pretty good prices, selection, and the customer service- HSN has different items a little something for everyone. Surepost is the worst concept as you have UPS deliver the HSN package to the USPS for the delivery to the house. This hand off can add days to the delivery process- if you get the package at all. I really have to see something at HSN that is nowhere else for me to go through that surepost craziness.

tinab15
12/11/11

I have always had a good experience with this company. If I need to return anything. They are more than willing to refund my money. The quality is also good. You can also look for coupons to lower prices :)

glorias3
8/2/11

they are a great company to order from, they stand behind there products and make returns extremely easy.

jacquem
7/25/11

I have been a member of HSN for over twenty-five great years.! There prices are great, but most importantly, they are totally Customer Service orientated. They
work toward a positive end result of total Customer satisfaction. That coupled with their three month Christmas return policy is extremely generous. An absolute great company to do business with.

demit1
3/23/11

I enjoy this site, and its corresponding shop-at-home tv channel. I like the conversation tone of it while I'm cleaning house or to watch an upcoming program I especially like when I decide I deserve a special treat. I consider its price in between, higher than QVC.com but lower than Shopnbc.com. I've ordered several things and never had a problem with them. They cheerfully accept returns and also occasionally send me a $10 or $20 off coupon or some other customer appreciation bonus. Very nice.

kelleyk
3/7/11

had an issue back in September when UPS ground lost my sewing machine package. Even though it was not HSN's fault, they felt bad that the product was sold out and I could not be issued that exact item, so they issued me an upgrade at no additional cost!

22 ratings were submitted through the Sitejabber Browser Extension

They tell u how long u hv to activate that phone! It's called 'pay attention'. I've been with them over 15 yrs. I do a lot of shopping online. Can't beat the returns or customer service. Watch ur items for 30 day price decrease. They refund the difference!! I hv a blast getting $$ back.

By Linda D.

Contact attorney general of your state and Florida.

By Robin t.

I cancelled my order online at one time and they refunded the money within 24 hours to my bank. Otherwise I would suggest you call Customer Service for further details. As far as I know I never had any problems with HSN.

By Kim L.

Shipping Problems are completely different from selling shoddy merchandize!

By Richard V.

Questions? Get answers from the HSN staff and other customers.

6 Photos for HSN