Review of HouseValueStore

Tel: +1-800-379-2950
support@housevaluestore.com

dukev4
2/6/19

they will over promise and lie to you, telling realtor.com are bad and they're the best. They give trash leads. Phone doesn't even work and emails are fake and the leads will never pick up. They will also say that they will only take the first amount of funds then wont charge you until that fund is completely gone, then will have a recurring charge on your account. Now you want to get a dispute and the phone number is disconnected. YOU'VE BEEN WARNED!

marcusn18
12/12/17

This is the worst advertisement site I've ever paid for.
The leads that you get (if any) are not real buyers. This is 100% a waste of your money.
If there was any way to give negative stars on this site, that's what I'd give them.
They lie!

jacklynl2
12/11/17

As an agent I am here to warn you about Home Value Store.They tell you they do not offer a contract so you are not bound and can cancel anytime. SCAM!

melissad94
9/23/17

As a realtor that worked with house value store.com and I'm here to warn you. They guarantee leads that they don't deliver and charge you no matter what after the three day period. They swap ZIP Codes for the ones you chose, portray closed and expired listings on their site, and are all round a scam!! The worst part of it is if you make it past the three day trial you have to pay for the month of leads no matter how bogus the leads are, how many you get or how long it takes them to start getting you the leads (I never received any until after the 3 day trial). And they're doing it in such a shady way that my bank claims there is nothing they can do about it even there though they knew it wasn't a legitimate situation .

lorig42
5/8/17

I signed up for what was supposed to be a 2 month period. All the leads I received were bogus - either they were working with a realtor and were just looking for information or they did have a penny to their name and could not qualify for a loan in 10 lifetimes.
I tried to cancel this after the end of March and thought I had as my "ad" no longer came up for the zip code I paid for. They continued to charge me after I had cancelled this and refuse to refund my money. The House Value Store is a TOTAL RIP OFF.

gabd2
4/6/17

I really like House Value Store. I wanted to sell my house as soon as possible. House Value Store helped me to sell my house quickly on better price. They are concerned that homeowners could not be misled and lose out financially. House value store provided me very useful services to unlock cash in a hurry. I have such an awesome experience with them. I am sure that others experience will also amazing like me.

noahs39
3/23/17

I am writing this review because they deserve this. The experience I had with house value store was amazing. Starting with them helping me find the home I was looking for. House value stores team is working with me to close my loan. The process was very quick and straight to the point. No shortcuts were there at all to make this goal happen for me. I really appreciate everything. Thanks to them with all my heart. I believe that they and their team will make any buyer happy with their ultimate process. Buyers in the Chapel Hill area look this team up and your experience will be just as amazing as mine.

joshz3
2/14/17

I singed up because it was a month to month deal and they guaranteed 10 leads. I got 2 leads in the first 3 weeks and cancelled. There are many better Lead gen sites out there.

westa7
12/13/16

Leaving a review as promised to my account manager. House Value Store helped boost my agencies bottom line. I got affordable real time leads and actually got leads! Cant beat the guarantee they offer! I would recommend it to anyone looking to supplement the high priced lead providers!! Thanks guys!

Tip for consumers: For the average home search its great and easy to use and view local amenities and also see foreclosure data... For Pro's way more affordable than zillow or realtor!

matthewl52
9/8/16

Company provides extremely poor leads and the site is set up like Zillow to provide real estate agent paid services for lead information searching on the site. However, all of the leads received from the site are beyond poor or just plain fake. Stay away from this company as they simply care about stealing your money with providing you zero service.

tomw110
6/18/16

We made several real estate transactions over the years and House value Store is by far the most knowledgeable and have professional agent we have dealt with.

rubenm46
8/7/15

I really like House Value Store. Its really straight forward and easy to use. Found a foreclosure and the local expert on the site made everything go so smoothly especially considering we had no idea where to begin and all of the advice was free!!!!

Questions? Get answers from the HouseValueStore staff and other customers.

HouseValueStore?